#1 2009-02-24 21:37:41

Bruce And The Bos Are Not Happy With The Indenpendant Investigation (that They Wanted!) Because It Did Not Go Their Way. Bruce Said That The Investigation Was Flawed. He Then Went On To Say That Wareham Is Like The Sudan Because Of Taser Use. Bruce Said That Amenisty International Cites Warehams Taser Use As #1 In Mass. The Bos Was A Policy On Taser Use By The Wareham Police Dept On When An Officer Can Use A Taser.

Well Bruce Hate To Break The News To You But The State Already Has Policy On Taser Use. Police Go Through Training Before They Are Issued A Taser. Why Cant You Accept That Officer Smith Did Not Do Anything Wrong? Why Do You Continually Bash The Police Dept On A Weekly Basis And Then Cant Understand Why The Public Has No Respect For Its Department. Bruce You Have The Issue With Police. You Stabbed A Kid In The Hand With A Fork, You Pushed A Juvenile For Being On Your Property, You Are Constantly In Road Rage Incidents, Follow Dispatchers Home, Drive On Suspended Driver's License, Dont Pay Your Taxes, Dont Pay Your Car Insurance Or Payments. Gee I Cant Understand Why You Dont Side With The Police. And You Dont Like Bloggers Revealing The Truth???? Well Guess What Bruce Bob Brenda It Wont Stop It, Wont Stop, It Wont Stop So Get Over It!!!

#2 2009-02-24 22:08:38

Brucey implied that the Bristol DA investigation only found no evidence of any wrongdoing, and that, according to Brucey, was not good enough.  Funny, because as I recall, Brucey was quoted saying there was no evidence against him regarding the Swifts Beach allegations, and apparently that is supposed to be good enough.

Borrowing this quote from buzzardsbay.com quoting Brucey:

"If you can't prove it, and it's therefore it's untrue, then it's defamation. And that's why I'm making this statement so plainly and so clearly, publicly. I can not tolerate and I can not withstand public accusations of of criminal activity in my opinion. And if I was ever engaged in that type of activity, then all the forces of law should bear against me. And I would assume that would have happened if in fact there was any evidence whatsoever, any credible evidence to suggest that I was engaged in illegal and unethical behavior."

An awfully longwinded paragraph when most innocent people would have just said, "I didn't do it."

#3 2009-02-24 23:46:49

From buzzardsbay.net I meant to say, under "criminal activity"

#4 2009-02-25 01:32:19

TBL

Did I hear Bruce say something about the last five officers hired in Wareham were not properly hired? I missed some of what he said so can anyone confirm this? Maybe I heard him wrong. But if I heard him right then I suspect that the officer that arrested Bruce will just happen to be one of those five that Bruce claims were not properly hired. Wouldn't that be quite the coincidence??? I also predict that the officer that arrested Bruce will be part of any police layoffs if they happen. Dirty politics at its finest courtesy of the Wareham board of selectmen.

Bruce hates the police. He should just be a man and admit it. It's okay. Some people just have a problem with authority. But he should just admit that he does not like the police and he should refrain from speaking on any matters concerning the police department and he should excuse himself from any decision making that has anything to do with the police department.

Last edited by TBL (2009-02-25 01:35:30)

#5 2009-02-25 02:42:37

TBL wrote:

Bruce hates the police. He should just be a man and admit it. It's okay. Some people just have a problem with authority.

Do you know WHO he is?! Bruce is a criminal.

He knows that much himself. This revealing short clip is worth a revisit.

This is a cry for a help, an appeal for all the comforts of prison.

Last edited by billw (2009-02-25 02:57:54)

#6 2009-02-25 02:51:22

TBL - Both the Courier, and surprisingly, the Rag as well took the stance that Bruce has a conflict of interest and should refrain from taking part in any matters involving the police department.

#7 2009-02-25 11:10:21

TBL

Hamatron, I am very suspicious of any negative thing the ragman says about Bruce. Even when he does say something negative about Bruce it is usually watered down criticism and all is forgotten the following week.

The same goes for anything good he says about the police department. For example, the "cheer" he gave the officer for asking to work anywhere but Onset. The only reason the ragman gave him a cheer was because it also allowed the ragman to take a shot at the chief. The chief may have intially refused to prevent the officer from working in Onset but from what I know the officer was taken out of Onset right after that meeting. The non-verbal message that the chief sent when he had the officer taken out of Onset was that he would not support his officers in the face of criticism. But looking back it was the right decision, because for several weeks after this incident the usual trouble makers in Onset were trying to provoke and bait the cops into a confrontation and this officer did not need to be a part of another ugly incident.

#8 2009-02-25 11:39:29

#9 2009-02-25 14:38:03

TBL, you are right and I hope I didn't come off as defending the Ragman, yeesh, what a godawful thought.  I was just pointing out the hypocrisy of it all - he's on the record stating that he believes Bruce should exclude himself from any police matters, yet Bruce continues to take the lead in police bashing, and the Ragman won't say a word about it.

And whenever he does give Bruce a token jeer, it's usually premised by "Well, it was very awful that the power elite forced Bruce to act like a jerk..."

#10 2009-02-25 15:01:14

In The Crystal Ball Ragman Makes Fun Of Ihateliz Because Of Him/her's Spelling Errors. Are You Kidding Me? Ragman Puts Out A Newspaper With Numerous Spelling And Grammatical Errors. He Does This On A Weekly Basis. In The Crystal Ball Paragraph When He Critizes Ihateliz On Spelling He Makes Two Spelling Errors Himself!!! Please Ragman Dont Get Into Things You Shouldn't.

#11 2009-02-25 15:40:50

IHATESLAGER wrote:

In The Crystal Ball Ragman .

...says he would never own a chimp.  Ragman, has anyone asked your wife how she feels about being married to one?

#12 2009-02-25 16:10:40

yes i am a poor speller as the ragman states well he would not pay that big mouth liz so she said to slager if you dont pay me i am going to report you to the irs for not paying your taxes you see as she told me as he stuffed the advertising money in his pocket that it was her opinion  he was not paying his taxes and the final straw was when he gave 1k to the libary that was the final straw for liz all hell broke out them mc cloud left  then their was onley me his pesonel chimp fred he tormented me would not pay me either complained about the chief the kidney stone. so i had to leave  i am in hideing i am starving can some one hide some bannas behind town hall  let me know on these posts and  i  will get them . you see he tomented me he would eat my only banannna in front of me yelling chief  that kidney stone . so please excuse my spelling i am trauma tized after working for that nut case . he has that old lady now working for him she cant spell either or cant edit well . help help i am afraid he will ketch me .

#13 2009-02-25 16:29:55

"Lizhater," I think you might be taking advantage of Massachusett's newly lax marijuana laws a bit too much, but what the heck, all haters of the Cat Lady are good in my opinion, even ones who could benefit from a Hooked on Phonics CD.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com