#1 2009-02-20 09:47:00

Slager wrote:

Then Sauvageau took aim at anonymous bloggers who are engaged in a political campaign of misinformation on behalf of the library lobby.
    "It’s absurd," he said, adding that these anonymous bloggers don’t have the courage to use their names while he and the board sit in front of the television cameras nearly every week.
    "They claim the board orchestrated this whole thing while there is a (library) foundation out there sitting on $700,000 to $800,000," Sauvageau said.

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/sidepic/manofthefear.pnghttps://warehamwater.cruelery.com/sidepic/bipolarbully.pnghttps://warehamwater.cruelery.com/sidepic/bb.col.art.gif

xxx

Bill Whitehouse, Wareham.

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

#2 2009-02-20 10:59:22

hahaHa Bill, you are funny.  Funny how Sauvageau picks right up and uses the same words as Slager.  And just like Slager, they are not accurate words.  BillW are you posting anonymously?  How many people who post are hate bloggers or how many of the bloggers are posting in reaction to the hate spewed by slager and savageau?  How many of the bloggers here are members of the library lobby?  I certainly am not a member and I don't even know any of the members that I am aware of.  It's possible to be saddened and enraged by the non-sense of the bos and then further enraged by slager's distortions.

#3 2009-02-20 11:46:56

yeah use your name and slager will berate you in his paper on a weekly basis.

#4 2009-02-20 19:07:13

billw wrote:

Then Sauvageau took aim at anonymous bloggers who are engaged in a political campaign of misinformation on behalf of the library lobby.
    "It’s absurd," he said, adding that these anonymous bloggers don’t have the courage to use their names while he and the board sit in front of the television cameras nearly every week

Isn't it funny how there are no quotes around the section pertaining to hate bloggers.

#5 2009-02-20 21:03:55

Slager, " I will not waste anymore ink writing about hatebloggers" two months and counting for him to stop talking about them

#6 2009-02-20 22:01:18

IHATESLAGER wrote:

Slager, " I will not waste anymore ink writing about hatebloggers" two months and counting for him to stop talking about them

He can't.  He has no emotional control.  It's nice to see that his partner in harassment, Brucie, is bothered by the anonymous blogger's truth as well.  One would think that Robert Slager would stop publicly harassing the police chief while he has a court case pending.  It seems to me that Robert Slager should be SLAPPED for informing the public that something came out of his penis and he named it chief.  That's responsible journalism????  No that's a pervert who always needs to talk about his woes while degrading and humilating someone else.

#7 2009-02-20 22:07:50

I thought the same thing.  The Ragman is actually going to go into court with an Anti-Slapp motion and argue that he feels intimidated by the chief when he called the Chief a kidney stone in his paper.  What a dumbass.

#8 2009-02-21 06:52:05

got to go now i have to pass a slager and fluh that miserable basterard down the srain to the poop plant  where they can treat him and maybe give him a new personality i doubt it  once a turd always a turd.

#9 2009-02-21 08:34:58

i hope the chief cuts out all the articles where ragman has called him a kidney stone, told him he will never back down, wrote when he was advised not to by his lawyer. it clearly shows that ragman is not intimidated as his suit will fail and it will proceed.

#10 2009-02-21 09:44:21

ihateliz wrote:

i hope the chief cuts out all the articles where ragman has called him a kidney stone, told him he will never back down, wrote when he was advised not to by his lawyer. it clearly shows that ragman is not intimidated as his suit will fail and it will proceed.

Not only the print and on-line versions, but I wonder what Robert Slager says in his private email versions to those willing to pay for his ramblings...

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com