#1 2009-02-17 23:58:02

i watched the selectman tonite one said the 3 police cadets should take their own cars to training dont they know that they use the car in driveing classes and if they took their own cars would we not have to pay them milelage also bruce said lets priviitaze like ems jackass they our off budget  allready they said privitize the liebary how will we do this charge a fee like bj s ithink nthis is against mass law to charge people to use the libarey then with a straight face they say they dont agree with the librarey commisoners  well yes i beleive they do give out reprieves on decertifaction but only if you do not cut their budget dispreportionetly than the rest of the town budget they have been after this libarey since they got in jane alias the poker face said she called the board of commisioners ans she had it on the qt that the libarey would not be  cut  she is dumb as her husband  brenda said chelesea ma has  2 people running the libarey on duty does this peroxide witch no the state has took over the chelsea schools years ago they are truley shits up their did brenda go to school their im sure they can run their libary with 2  people because olly about 3 people use it a day maybe shaws food store should run their store with 2 people why in days people would steal evrrything in the store  who would restock the store same thing with the libarey who would send out overdue notices and restock the books  peroxide brenda said that wareham over the past few years spent 2and a half million over minium stat budget requirements this  info from this shit head who fasefied  her loan application on her house saying she was employed by the town of wareham a lie  she shouls be in jail for falseafieing her loan application the bank has called her loan and she will probally loose her house to the bank yet shee is telling us how to run   things  also the first year as a selectman  she voted against yhe state giveing wareham over 200k in road money to repair our roads  . any body with half a brain knows wareham will get the same answer from the libarey commioners . maybe they  should privitize the town clerks office  also hartman already tryied hireing outside janitors it did not save money and was a failure  i saw bendas picture in the courier when she woan reelection  totally one uglley broad she uses so much peroxide and make up that it proballey afected her brain.

#2 2009-02-18 01:28:30

TBL

What 3 "police cadets" are you talking about? Wareham has not hired any new officers in a couple years. Never mind I think I figured out the answer. The selectmen were probably just spouting off about non-existent police recruits to stir people up.

Last edited by TBL (2009-02-18 01:33:35)

#3 2009-02-18 07:39:38

how come previous boards of selectman ran  this town  well spent money built new libareys new schools bought new police cars   did a lot of fine things  then we elected the board of jackasses and everthing is falling apart well look at breda the jackass  cant pay her morgatge cronan steels dirt does not get get a permit on building a deck jackass 3 saveanue cant pay his car insurance his house taxes and cant even run a pizzza joint little momas boy potter lives with his mommey what does he no about life  jane has sucked off the goverment in govermant jobs  wareham will continue this slide into the toilet untill we put in people like the previous boards of seletman people who have showed they can do things throw the jackasses out bring back the white stallions

#4 2009-02-18 08:33:49

they say it takes a carpenter to build a house and a jackass to tear it down get rid of these jackasses  and bring the carpenters back on another note watch the town clerks husband he cheets on his counts when polling the audience just like our town moderator pretends he cant here.

#5 2009-02-18 13:30:52

I don't think you can blame the BOS for this once in a lifetime economic situation can you?  You can certainly blame them for a lot of things but you can't blame them for revenue shortfalls or even projecting the dramatic shortfalls that will continue to spiral downward. 

Now, should they be questioned for their public hatred for the police department, their unprofessional attitude at public meetings....telling someone to sue the town....flipping off members of the audience.....etc, etc, etc, etc, etc....absolutely!!!  Are there more qualified and professional citizens that would service the town better as a member of the BOS...of course.  However, you really can't expect them to manage the town as if the finanical circumstances haven't changed at all.

#6 2009-02-18 13:48:55

I don't mean any offense.  I really enjoy reading what everyone has to say, but is using punctuation out of the question?  It is really had to read, plus it is open for interpertatiion...urgh...please just a comma and a period every now and then and I will be grateful.

#7 2009-02-18 14:02:50

ihateliz wrote:

they say it takes a carpenter to build a house and a jackass to tear it down get rid of these jackasses  and bring the carpenters back on another note watch the town clerks husband he cheets on his counts when polling the audience just like our town moderator pretends he cant here.

In what area does the town clerk's husband monitor?

#8 2009-02-18 17:53:39

Well The Bos Legal Expenses Are Up 54 Percent.

#9 2009-02-18 19:01:08

And the dramatics are even better each week!  Between talking over one another, shoot from the hip decisions, the chairman not controlling the crowds applause and vocal outbursts, and to top it off BE closing the meeting screaming good night and running her jaw while the chair is trying to get a vote. Hell, it just makes for an entertaining night of television!  I'm smelling an Emmy for best dramatic series!  nevermind "Boston Legal"  How about "Wareham Legal".....fee.....

Last edited by Vikings (2009-04-04 02:23:11)

#10 2009-02-18 19:24:17

Mixie wrote:

I don't mean any offense.  I really enjoy reading what everyone has to say, but is using punctuation out of the question?  It is really had to read, plus it is open for interpertatiion...urgh...please just a comma and a period every now and then and I will be grateful.

I'm with you.... I can't read it without punctuation....

#11 2009-02-19 20:26:18

Forget punctuation, etc.  Let's demand transparency  - especially in the legal budget: a breakdown of where the hours are spent -  Hidden in the closets of other departments and "canned responses" to citizens' inquiries.  Try emailing the BOS - individually.  The resoonses will be identical! The handiwork of K&P as our expense.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com