#1 2009-02-05 14:27:25

Oh My Head. Ragman Actually Asked Bruce How To Run A Business??? Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha . Oh My Head Where Do I Begin. Bruce Failed At His Pizza Business. He Owes Federal Taxes, Had His Car Repossessed, Failed To Pay His Ticket Fine. Oh My Head I Could Only Imagine The Advice Bruce Would Have Given If Bruce Was Not So Ethical. "well Bobby If You Want To Get Ahead Dont Pay Your Taxes, Car Insurance, Tickets, Laptops, Car Payments And That Way You Will Have Extra Money To Take A Trip To Mexico" Oh My Head What A Load Of Bs. Please Ragman My Head Hurts From Laughing Too Much. And You Dont Care Who Runs For Selectman? You Already Have Started Blasting Away At People Who Have Taken Out Papers. Do You Even Read What You Write? And Why Has The Clerks Office Extended The Deadline For Taking Out Papers. Could It Be That No One On Their Side Have Taken Papers Out Yet??????? Ragman I Think You Did Take Bruce's Advise On How To Run A Business. Have You Seen Your Business? Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

#2 2009-02-05 14:51:16

How Does One Fail At A Pizza Business When You Are The Only One In The Neighborhood? Could It Be That Putting You Bare Hands In Patrons Subs To Remove Plastic And Then Demanding Getting Paid For The Sub Is Bad Business???? Could It Be That Stabbing You Customers In The Had With A Fork Is Bad Business??? Could It Be That Grabbing A Kite From A Six Year Old And Crumpling It And Making Him Cry Because He Was Fyling His Kite Over Your Aerospace Is Bad For Business??? Jesus I Cant Think Of Why This Guy Closed Shop?? And You Dumbass Ragman Ask Him For Advise? Oh My Freakin Head!!!

#3 2009-02-05 16:39:38

wonder who he will be getting his marital advice from.    Heidi Fleiss?

#4 2009-02-05 16:55:03

Funny does the whole bos have amnesia
first donahue cant remember where or what she signed regarding the petition

then cronan clearly invited a lawsuit to the town on taped , documented , digitized , confirmable tv .
1 week later":i dont remember saying that  do you guys remember me saying that.  a round of no's
apparently amnesia is catchy.  surely they all cant forget the video is rolling.

this week in the bos response to the police thing donahue states she was never contacted about any grievances.  im sorry i could have sworn she was there   //  you know this summer when the union representative read the letter stating why there were problems.  and if this was one of the numerous absences im sure it was a topic of discussion for days.

#5 2009-02-05 21:29:02

Slager wrote:

"Three different web sites have been launched with the sole intention of smearing the board."

Sweet, but way too modest, BS. Your ridiculed role as patsy jail cover for organized municipal crime and BruceSauvageau.com, TriTownObserver.com, GibbsAve.com, BuzzardsBay.net, High-Street.org and WarehamObserver.com have spread word of your uninspired dipfuckery planet-wide.

Slager wrote:

"For years there was nobody minding the store in Wareham."

Who'd have a thought a humble Halifax halibut could swim low enough to exploit that?

At least you've anticipated the years of legal battle ahead of you. Relapse, it only gets worse.

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

Last edited by billw (2009-02-06 03:15:23)

#6 2009-02-06 09:46:21

billw wrote:

Slager wrote:

"Three different web sites have been launched with the sole intention of smearing the board."

Well , wrong again.  Three different web sites have been launched with the sole intention of smearing the ragman and the rag

#7 2009-02-06 22:13:10

Oh Bob Its You That Dont Have The Facts. I Just Read Your Observer Opinions. Well Bob I Took A Shit In My Toilet Today And I Named It After You. Good Ole Bob. So You Had Over 8000 Hits On Your Website And You Sold Three Papers. Whats Your Point Dumbass. How Come You Never Remark On Bruce Not Paying His Taxes. I Know You Have Read This Before. Go To Banker And Tradesman And Look It Up For Yourself. And I Still Havent Seen Anything About The Town Moderator Losing His Political Day Hack Job. Good Ole Slager Slagerizing Stories. Well Bob I Have To Go And Make Bob Jr Again And Flush It.

#8 2009-02-09 12:45:47

IHATESLAGER wrote:

Bob I Took A Shit In My Toilet Today And I Named It After You. Good Ole Bob. So You Had Over 8000 Hits On Your Website And You Sold Three Papers. Whats Your Point Dumbass. Losing Good Ole Slager Slagerizing Stories. Well Bob I Have To Go And Make Bob Jr Again And Flush It.

IHateslager, that is rather disrespectful, don't you think?  You should call him Mr. Bob.

#9 2009-02-09 13:51:52

Mixie wrote:

IHATESLAGER wrote:

Well Bob I Have To Go And Make Bob Jr Again And Flush It.

IHateslager, that is rather disrespectful, don't you think?  You should call him Mr. Bob.

A rose is a rose is a rose...
https://cruelery.com/sidepic/tardturdparade.gif

#10 2009-02-09 18:50:42

where do i start..
" the sum will always equal more than its parts"  lame expression not very profound bob .  how about water is wet.

stimulus plan surely will help.  why because someone told you so .  you cant pay your employees and rent bob.maybe if you and the bos pay your bills the local economy will be stimulated. 

thought three times ago you were never going to dignify the hate bloggers with a response bob.

and i am glad that you infact do not have a brother.  splitting a potential inheritence at this point would be a drag given your financial distress..   plus you dont have to worry about him sleeping with your wife.   i hate it when that happens to me

#11 2009-02-10 11:00:15

I Believe He Said,"i Will Never Waste Anymore Ink On This Subject." This Was Months Ago And He Hasnt Stopped Writing About It The Sick Obsessed Fuck.

#12 2009-02-10 21:49:48

IHATESLAGER wrote:

I Believe He Said,"i Will Never Waste Anymore Ink On This Subject." This Was Months Ago And He Hasnt Stopped Writing About It The Sick Obsessed Fuck.

Bob loves the hate bloggers.  It gives him something to talk about.  Without those elusive hate bloggers, he'd have nothing to complain about.   And by referring to the bloggers as anonymous, he can continue to make all of his friends the victims and distort the truth so that he and his friends are being harmed by those anonymous elusive hate bloggers....when in fact he is just slagerizing. 

I didn't see any reference to this site on wickedlocalwareham.  I don't buy the newspaper so I can't look in the Courier.  Do they not have a link to ragman?  Is that why he became physically ill?   So he is jealous and rather than admit to his evil feelings, he is using the hate bloggers as his excuse?  Tsk..Tsk...

#13 2009-02-10 23:11:46

Mixie wrote:

I didn't see any reference to this site on wickedlocalwareham.

David R. Smith wrote:

Editor-ial

I was amused and confused last week by a comment on warehamobserver.com (not the warehamobserver.com. Check out both and you’ll quickly see the difference) discussing the editorial in last week’s Courier. (Scan to the bottom of... wickedlocal.com/wareham)

Slager wrote:

The Courier, in perhaps the most disgusting partisan move it’s ever made, actually provided a link to this hate site both in its paper and on its own web site this week. I was almost physically ill when I saw that.

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/sidepic/theend.png

-click the image-

Last edited by billw (2009-02-11 01:30:43)

#14 2009-02-11 11:00:43

Physically ill?    i guess the truth does hurt
yipppe

#15 2009-02-11 13:10:09

the gateway gleanings portion of the rag site contains the most subjective truthful and interesting articles that i have ever seen from that paper.  bravo liz bravo!    bob and andrea could take a lesson from this column.

listen bob before you get all huffy and indignant yes i said andrea    "oh my head Pick on me but not innocent andrea" 

bob shut up

#16 2009-02-11 13:35:25

sorry thought i was done.  i imagine an editor is tasked with the job of assembling truthful (verified) topical facts and arranging them in some semblence of order and priority.

then i thought heck what do i know maybe i should look up the definition. 

well an editor is someone who edits.  well we know bob edits.  but what is edit? pretty broad in the dictionary
but it does say "doctor up".  this caught my eye.  in my opinion  bob you doctor up like  frankenstein  or mengela

bob you couldnt even seal the deal.  you are a dork on prom night.  that whole article to propel brucie to white knight status and even you felt it was too weird to put  him in at the end.    you are so transparent bob. 

funny when the candidate is in league with the bos they are courageous victims.  if they speak out (FREE SPEECH) Against the bos they are dangerous hate mongers.    you are pathetic.  how do you know who has love for the town.  funny the lady (Victim) you speak of came here 2 years ago and has caused more havic hatred and discontent than i can remember.   just ask the neighbors where she came from it is the same EVERY SINGLE TIME.

#17 2009-02-11 13:49:27

oneeardog wrote:

sorry thought i was done.  i imagine an editor is tasked with the job of assembling truthful (verified) topical facts and arranging them in some semblence of order and priority.

then i thought heck what do i know maybe i should look up the definition. 

well an editor is someone who edits.  well we know bob edits.  but what is edit? pretty broad in the dictionary
but it does say "doctor up".  this caught my eye.  in my opinion  bob you doctor up like  frankenstein  or mengela

bob you couldnt even seal the deal.  you are a dork on prom night.  that whole article to propel brucie to white knight status and even you felt it was too weird to put  him in at the end.    you are so transparent bob. 

funny when the candidate is in league with the bos they are courageous victims.  if they speak out (FREE SPEECH) Against the bos they are dangerous hate mongers.    you are pathetic.  how do you know who has love for the town.  funny the lady (Victim) you speak of came here 2 years ago and has caused more havic hatred and discontent than i can remember.   just ask the neighbors where she came from it is the same EVERY SINGLE TIME.

even in rochester where allegedly they bought some land not even built on yet and have made demands of the town regarding an abutter
   THE "other candidates you speak of live and have lived in this town for years.  have paid taxes and probably do love this town i wont make that statement because i dont know them but naturally you do right bob or at least that is what a reliable source told you.  bob ever question a persons motives when they tell you something.  or even attempt to verify them.   but alas these people are on the other side so thier love of the town can only mean they wish to bring back this power elite. 

as for the other lady nice spin bob everyone is well aware that she is attempting to coersice makepeace into buying them out. so she wont be here long enough to fulfill the term.   she must really love us huh bob?
oh poor bobby the courier prvided a source of truthful information (this site) and you are ill.  why does this interfere with the plan on animal farm afraid the truth will get out.

#18 2009-02-11 22:43:56

billw wrote:

Mixie wrote:

I didn't see any reference to this site on wickedlocalwareham.

David R. Smith wrote:

Editor-ial

I was amused and confused last week by a comment on warehamobserver.com (not the warehamobserver.com. Check out both and you’ll quickly see the difference) discussing the editorial in last week’s Courier. (Scan to the bottom of... wickedlocal.com/wareham)

Slager wrote:

The Courier, in perhaps the most disgusting partisan move it’s ever made, actually provided a link to this hate site both in its paper and on its own web site this week. I was almost physically ill when I saw that.

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/sidepic/theend.png

-click the image-

Thanks Billw.....Wow...Ragman was "physically ill when he saw  the most disgusting partisan move"  so he really is into censorship.  OMG ragman is really a warped thinker.  The Courier provided fair and equal reporting by providing both sites, yet ragman admits such fair and equal journalism made him physically ill???? I can't believe he felt it was a disgusting move.  He wants WO censored.....maybe I should start buying the Courier.

#19 2009-02-12 11:16:25

TBL

oneeardog wrote:

the gateway gleanings portion of the rag site contains the most subjective truthful and interesting articles that i have ever seen from that paper.  bravo liz bravo!    bob and andrea could take a lesson from this column.

listen bob before you get all huffy and indignant yes i said andrea    "oh my head Pick on me but not innocent andrea" 

bob shut up

Ha ha oneeardog! I didn't know what you meant until I just went on the rag website and saw the blank gateway cleanings page. The ragman is probably celebrating the hits I just gave his website.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com