#1 2008-12-26 11:14:25

Hypocrites

After two years of enduring the shameless, defamatory rants of a cyber-stalker, Observer publisher Robert Slager finally responded to this loser directly, sending him a personal e-mail from home. The cyber-stalker had his brother respond for him. That’s just absolutely priceless. After all the venom this guy has spewed for two years, when he was finally called on it, he hid behind his brother. We haven’t stopped laughing since. This is a guy who calls other people cowards while posing as different people under various screen names. That just about says it all.

You know why this is so funny?  No it's not the fact that it reeks of journalistic bullshit and Bob's own delusions.  Although that helps. 

He calls the stalker out for hiding behind his brother yet the opening line says...

After two years of enduring the shameless, defamatory rants of a cyber-stalker, Observer publisher Robert Slager finally responded to this loser directly

So who wrote this Slager?  You or someone you are hiding behind?  We all know that no mentally stable person would refer to themselves in the 3rd person.

And by the way, wasn't last week the LAST time you were going to mention it?

#2 2008-12-27 23:22:46

commonsense he cant help it,
he cant stop he loves this website,  part of the self loathing that consumes him.

like the guy who buys the dark purple properties on monopoly/ no matter how bad of an investment he has made in brucie he will continue to build hotels in the ghetto

too many people paying attention now bob

last week this site had 216 hits on one story in a day

how many papers are you selling in a week

how is the lawsuit going bob?  oh i know i know the truth will set you free

revealed your sources yet bob? swore you would go to jail first didnt you.

#3 2008-12-28 08:41:21

He's released his sources.  Coward!  They are exactly who you'd expect them to be.

#4 2008-12-28 09:01:01

I Believe The Quote Was, "i Will Go To Jail Before I Reveal My Sources." Ragman You Fucking Coward!!!

#5 2008-12-28 12:38:02

Well bob how bout that zero credability thanks commonsense funny how we dont hear about these things but we know who is afraid or offended by library signs on private property

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com