#1 2008-12-01 21:24:09

Did you see the turkey awards in another rag?  Here are some other categories that did not make the list.

#1) The why do you even care award - given to the ragman because does he even live in this town?  Aren't there any broken down, long winded selectmen in his town who's tail he could kiss?

#2).  The don't look a gift horse in the mouth award - on what other planet would a ragman get so many people thinking or writing about him (good or bad)

#3).  The Get a Clue Award - Ragman, we don't have any personal axes to grind against you or anyone.  There is no pathetic attempt at intimidation, you are just way too easy to make fun of.

#4).  The Vegetarian Award -  Even cows don't believe that's leather.

#5).  The Transgender Award - Even they miss their balls sometimes.

#6).  The Dream On Award - How are you going to charge for a paper that you can't even give away.

#7).  The Worst Blog Name  Award  - Silky - What are you a pair of pajamas?

#8).  The They Didn't Notice it's Over Award - Hey ragman,  What's that song catlady is singing?

#2 2008-12-01 21:38:15

I noticed the Ragman gave Brucey his standard "I'm giving Bruce a jeer/turkey to look like I'm not his lackey but I'm going to throw in the explanation that the power elite forces him to act like a horse's ass and its not his fault."

Mixie, I hope you didn't plunk down 75 cents?  I saw the turkeys from a free location copy.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2008-12-01 21:40:31)

#3 2008-12-01 21:46:47

No, I did not pay any money.  I saw it lying around in a friends house.  He got it at one of the free locations.

And yes, I saw him professing his admiration of brucey - talk about mixed messages....

#4 2008-12-01 23:41:03

where are you bob? im just an uneducated swamp yankee from wareham certainly no match for your halifaxian smooth talking and superior intellect.  just a little nibble please im dying to get to the truth or your version of the truth on some of these stated matters.

please let me benefit from all those years of investigative journalism.  I don't know how old you are but im guessing at some point you were the inspiration for woodward and bernstein.

too bad bob we tried to elicit the truth from you and give you a chance to redeem yourself but you couldnt break from the malalignment of a power crazed bos.

when the paper is done bob i just hope they are there to help you in whatever endeavors are left for an unobjective reporter who cant afford a spell check and doesnt have enough interesting stories to warrant someone taking a free newspaper off a shelf.

perhaps if you had just dropped the pretense and named the paper
WHAT BRUCE DID THIS WEEK AND WHY IT ISNT AS SHADY AND SNIDE AS YOU WOULD THINK.

#5 2008-12-02 07:25:31

oneeardog wrote:

where are you bob? im just an uneducated swamp yankee from wareham certainly no match for your halifaxian smooth talking and superior intellect.

Give the devil his due, oneear. The raghead ragman, pictured here in a calmer, more reflective moment...

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/img/ragman.png

...stirred the pot and got people involved.

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

#6 2008-12-02 08:22:25

He created a soapbox for the town's crackpot contingent is more like it.

#7 2008-12-02 08:38:50

Speaking of the chief's turkey award, I bet the Ragman's lawyer is gobble gobbling up his money.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2008-12-02 08:42:33)

#8 2008-12-02 08:45:23

Hamatron5000 wrote:

He created a soapbox for the town's crackpot contingent is more like it.

Sauvageau would never get his one-way ticket to con college without Slager's help. I agree with Pat. Slager/Sauvageau have forced Wareham to face unpleasant facts and in the long run, at minimal cost.

Just imagine if more capable crooks had tried to pull the same stunts.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com