#1 2008-07-19 08:52:45

Bill Whitehouse writes:

WarehamObserver.Com & BruceSauvageau.Com have sold!

Civil servants still command wages and benefits in the billions but the nation's newspapers are gone and imposters -- liars and thieves in sheep's clothing -- have stepped into the breach.

I have advised the new owners to keep their identities quiet, sparing themselves and the town more legal bills. They assure me they expect to redesign the site, and keep their moderating policy even-handed. Their guiding principal, they tell me, is play nice.

This is a win/win for me. Spitting into the wind all alone is no fun at all.

So register and make https://warehamwater.cruelery.com your own.

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

#2 2008-07-19 15:34:25

I am guessing this is not a true "Wareham Observer" website and that Bill is off his meds?

#3 2008-07-19 17:49:11

warehamprophetess wrote:

I am guessing this is not a true "Wareham Observer" website and that Bill is off his meds?

The first post. How sweet.

Bill Whitehouse assembled this site but has no part in it.

Please play nice.

Pat

#4 2008-07-21 23:25:58

I wanted to believe it was true...

#5 2008-07-21 23:44:32

You tell me to play nice.....is it playing nice calling people imposters, liars, thieves in sheep's clothing?  The Lord Jesus is taking back his kingdom.  Hence my name....if any of you claim to be followers of the Lord Jesus, you are to stop with your recall and accept the Godly appointments.  Any of you can choose to ridicule me, but remember I am speaking for the Lord, I would suggest fervent prayer before you do so or the Lord may take His lovely, wonderful, healing hands off you as he has a former selectwoman and some others too.  This recall is initiated by the devil, he will not prevail.  The Lord is cleaning up town departments one at a time.  His words are "you are either on board or off", a direct quote from God, quoting him is something I do not and will not take lightly, it could cost me eternity and I will be judged by Him more harshly than any of you.  Back to liars, put up your real name, if what you feel is true, you will not be sued.  Is it legal to start a sight with another's name (Wareham Observer)??  Is that why you are concerned about a lawsuit?  Because you are misrepresenting yourself (a lie by the way if you are).  Who is the liar and thief now?  This sounds like the old politics, to lie to get your way or deliver your message.

#6 2008-07-22 12:31:27

Are you just nucking futs, warehamprohetess or just a member of the democractic town committee, aka the wacky waco kool aid drinking followers of the Lord God Johnny?

#7 2008-07-22 13:15:42

No, It's the Lord God Jesus, and very sane, not a member of any committee except God's.  He's the one I answer to, who do you answer to?

#8 2008-07-23 12:18:42

We all answer to God, wp, I just don't pretend to be his hit by lightening messenger from on high.

#9 2008-07-24 00:32:08

For starters, we all come from "on high" as God created us.  He controls and made the lightening.  Your using the word "pretend" shows that you lack a prayer life as if you did pray about this before you responded the first time (in a way that certainly wasn't "playing nice", as a matter of fact you tripped up your words to disguise a swear,  God certainly does not like that, that was of Satan) He would have told you I am authentic.  I did not choose to come to Wareham, He brought me here.  I did not choose the position He put me in, He did.  If you want to see how authentic I am, come to Revival this Saturday after 6 pm.  If you don't see for yourself that evening then let me know and I'll pray for you more fervently than I already am.  Now I know some very holy Catholics who love the Lord dearly, I am guessing you are one who shows up on Easter and Christmas......take a good look at your relationship with Him and pray, then come back and respond.  If you are worthy, He will show you the truth.  If you lack the knowledge, read the Truth (Bible).

God does not misrepresent Himself.  He does not  cheat or lie, as a matter of fact, God in the flesh was killed by those who did.  He does not condone buying another's website and putting out false information on it.  He does not appreciate those who make fun of those He created and put in place (as in our present leaders).  He does not like that the present owner will not assume identity, and He knows she or they do not do because they know what they did was illegal, that was first post news, He expects us to follow the laws not break them.  It appears that these laws have been broken by those who are supposed to be enforcing them. 
1 Timothy 1-5 NIV:  1"Here is a trustworthy saying:  If anyone sets his heart on being an overseer, he desires a noble task. 2Now the overseer must be above reproach, the husband of but one wife (also means he is not adulterer), temperate, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach, 3not given to drunkenness, not violent but gentle, not quarrelsome, not a lover of money.  4He must manage his own family well and see that his children obey him with proper respect. 5(If anyone does not know how to manage his own family, how can he take care of God's church?)."  In this case, the church is Wareham.  He removed those who couldn't manage from the BOS.  He is in the process of clearing out the library, soon He will expose and prove the money laundering that has been going on and He will expose those who are responsible, those who lie about it and get in the way of the Truth will be removed too.  And as we have seen lately, he is just starting with a very corrupt police force.  Those who are corrupt are in the process of sinking their own ship.  Those who refuse to go down with the boat will be rewarded.  All this will be revealed in the coming months.  Those town employees that have been having fun on residents' money instead of working like they are supposed to be, will be exposed.  Consider this a warning to repent and make things right, that is the only way you will hold onto your positions.  If the water department ever does what they did to the water last summer, the Lord will remove them too.  I know this to be true for several reasons.  1-The Lord told me one day when I was driving up to get some bottled water.  2-The director of the department was telling people it was fine to drink the water that he had been drinking it himself the whole time the ban was on.  3-The tests performed by the state came up negative (months later it was revealed).  4-Testing was done from improper locations by the department.....water testing 101??Looks like they were pretty upset about what they received for money at the town meeting and therefore decided to get back at the people.  Thanks for showing us your true colors.   When all I have mentioned comes to be perhaps then you will see how authentic I am.  He told me He was removing the TM and He did.  You will see.  He will soon expose the true reasoning behind the proposed recall election.  God will prevail.  He revealed his son Jesus was the true Messiah after His death on the cross, He raised Him from the dead.  He said He would do the things I've mentioned and He will.  If you deny the truth then, I will certainly have to pray harder for those who do not believe.   Hopefully, this will show you as I'd hate to see what He would do to prove it.....and I have seen Him take His hand of people and His church to get His point across, it's not pretty.

I expect the mockery and persecution.  It was done to Jesus and the Bible promises that to follow him truthfully will cost us.  Although the eternal reward is fantastic beyond belief, life here will not be easy.  If it is, you are not doing it His way.

Amen.

#10 2008-07-25 08:20:07

warehamprophetess wrote:

You tell me to play nice.....but remember I am speaking for the Lord, I would suggest fervent prayer before you do so or the Lord may take His lovely, wonderful, healing hands off you as he has a former selectwoman and some others too.

You condemn the Library Director to living hell and liver cancer. Is that right?

That's not nice by any definition, warehamprophetess. Where I hail from, we call you a batshit nutter.

So long. Get some help. Don't come back.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com