#1 2010-02-13 22:07:02

Wow, Elks.  Really?  Wow.  Was Hitler not available to give an award to this year so you had to go to the next best thing?  Jesus F'ng Christ, anyone needs me, I'll be vomiting everything I have ever eaten in my entire life.

#2 2010-02-13 22:12:16

My old man, Freddy Besse, Donny Darling, et.al, are rolling over in their graves!!

#3 2010-02-13 22:12:16

Bobo Fatass, that picture makes you look like "Man Who Ate The Year."

#4 2010-02-13 22:19:31

Put it on the mantel next to this, Assclown..

TAKEBACKWAREHAM
VOTE4CHANGE
April 6, 2010
P-SPAN

Last edited by P-SPAN (2010-02-13 22:23:17)

#5 2010-02-13 22:29:48

I'm confused, is that a picture of Bobo getting a ridiculously undeserved award, or is it a farmer's organization pinning the ribbon on the prize pig in the hog raising competition?

#6 2010-02-13 22:38:12

Hamatron5000 wrote:

I'm confused, is that a picture of Bobo getting a ridiculously undeserved award, or is it a farmer's organization pinning the ribbon on the prize pig in the hog raising competition?

http://www.smallicombe.com/pig.jpg

TAKEBACKWAREHAM
VOTE4CHANGE
April 6, 2010
P-SPAN

Last edited by P-SPAN (2010-02-13 22:41:38)

#7 2010-02-14 00:04:30

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/sidepic/plasticforkaward.png

Bobo Wins A Prize

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

Last edited by billw (2010-02-14 00:18:19)

#8 2010-02-14 00:25:49

This Weeks Slobserver : IHATESLAGER : 2009-02-05 14:51:16

More Plastic Fork History

Last edited by billw (2010-02-14 09:07:33)

#9 2010-02-14 08:50:13

Does anyone here know anyone who is a current member of the elks? Is John Donahue or anyone from the tin foil hat club a member of the elks?

This should be a serious wake up call. There are people in this town who still believe that what Bobo writes is the truth. They believe that because it is printed in the paper it has to be true. Most of the seniors I meet don’t read this blog so they don’t see Bobo’s fabricated stories dismantled piece by piece. You have to go out of your way to tell everyone you meet about this site. If your friends are planning to vote you should try to direct them to this site so they can discover the truth about the BOS. Otherwise their only source of information will be Bobo’s rag telling everyone how great the BOS is and how all of them should be re-elected.

#10 2010-02-14 08:55:55

"I am so honored, I just don't know how to express myself. First, I want to thank the wonderful members of this organization, which has the reputation of being a bunch of drunks that are happy to have a place to imbibe on Sunday brunches with bloody Marys and mimosas at very reasonable prices, thereby taking the sting away from Saturday nights and the consumption of too much of the good grape and grain.
You are wonderful people, and I will do my best to make you proud for giving me this award.
I have fought for the last two years to rid Wareham of corruption and a group of malcontents, hate filled, elitist blogging bastards. They are mostly cowards that hide behind screen names and refuse to identify themselves or their sources of information, unlike me, who is forthright, open, honest and always submits proof of stories that impact the community.
I have been proud, in one year, to have supported a Board of Selectmen that are dedicated to destroying the Town and rid if of the hate mongering power elite bastards and maintain the status quo which has served us so well,especially because of the tenure of our beloved Chairman of the Board. I am proud to call him my friend, and I am proud that he has accomplished so much with his brilliance. He has single-handedly replaced thinking, intellectual conversations at Selectman's' meetings with rude, crude, obnoxious statements to Towns people that justifiably deserve it. Trouble makers, most of them.
I have discovered the misappropriation of millions of dollars through an embezzlement scam that has astounded the most experienced investigators. A crime that runs so deep it may never be fully explained. The lady behind it I have had the pleasure of exposing and destroying her credibility and made sure the people of Wareham know what scumbags her family members are...Too bad she's dead so I could have a nice, polite, long debate with her.
I would finally like to thank my wife, who has supported me and my dream of owning and publishing a wonderful weekly newspaper and writing a successful and positive web site. Her primary job has been supplemented by her cleaning at night for a janitorial service to help our living expenses. She is a bit tired and haggard, but she knows what sacrifices she and the rest of my family have to make to ensure my success and attend to my needs.
I am almost speechless...but..let me finally say....thanks again to those of you who still are comprehending me at this late hour on a Saturday night(what time is it, about 6?) and bless you for this wonderful honor. I am going to put this plaque in a prominent place in my office for all to see. Probably directly across from the toilet. I will learn to sit to pee so I can see it as much as the rest of my family everyday.
Once again thanks, and I look forward to the next year when I will expose many other secretive criminal acts that have been taking place. Intrigue that you cannot even imagine.
Now, I must take my magic carpet and leave. Goodnight, bless you all, and the Exalted ruler wanted me to remind everyone that the bar is open.
Also, the person who owns the blue Toyota..your lights are on and your brakes have failed."

#11 2010-02-14 10:00:18

I love the banner with the "elderly"ladies enjoying a speech by the Chairman of the BOS.
Those ladies, by the way, are the candidates for Selectman that the opposition will be running in 2011. They are hoping they will finally ensure that Westfield becomes a senior housing development.
Listen closely...they have a lot to offer, but, they can't speak for long periods at a time.

#12 2010-02-14 10:54:03

Breaking News!.........(que the music Hamm)

This reporter had an early morning conversation with a valued member of the Elks. They wanted to share the real story behind this debacle. The decision on person of the year is made by one person, the exalted ruler. Their term is for one year. This is one of the last official decisons made before the change in leadership. Last week, the word went out that the exalted ruler was making this choice. Many members implored the exalted ruler to reconsider his decision. The members even noted that Bobo prints blatant lies about members of the community and two prominent members of the Elks have felt his poisoned pen.

Many of the Elks were embarrassed and horrified by this decision. There was no straw poll, but I was told that the decision was not supported by the majority of members. To make matters worse, Bobo is not even a resident of Wareham. It was felt that such a honor was now made into a joke.

I was asked to convey that many of the Elks concur with our opinion of this person and hope that citizens of this town understand this was not a group decision.

Rip Dinkle...........Good Day!

Last edited by Rip Dinkle (2010-02-14 11:28:29)

#13 2010-02-14 11:06:46

BREAKING NEWS:  Then, in light of Rip's ace reporting, the Great Ham (I talk in third person because I'm just that awesome, Bobo Assclown), hereby apologizes for saying that all of the Elks are dumb bastards and amends his criticism to say that the grand high poohbah exalted Elk is a dumb bastard, if that is indeed the case that only the top Elk gets to make the choice.  I had assumed that a vote of all the Elks had been taken.  I am not up to date on my Elk procedures.

#14 2010-02-14 11:14:50

As a former member of the Wareham Elks Lodge, my father holding every conceivable office ever created by them, and he initiating me, hereby apologize to all of my brother Elks for implying anything other than your Exalted Ruler has his head up his ass.
The rest of you...carry on as usual with your good work.
I am HAMATRON5000.

#15 2010-02-14 11:39:34

Larry...Thank you so much for getting the FACTS about this story

#16 2010-02-14 14:17:24

It was a busy weekend for Bobo.  He also won:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_g2G9XZSAzPY/Sqnb6fcAQCI/AAAAAAAACC0/kqMmNJ0m4fA/s400/Godu2.jpg

#17 2010-02-14 18:59:39

You can polish a turd, but its still a piece of shit

#18 2010-02-14 20:24:15

I'm confused, is that a photo of Bobo getting a ridiculously undeserved award, or is that a picture of a decripid old saggy geezer accepting the "Congratulations for Being 100 Years Old Prize!"

Someone tell the commitee he's not really 100 years old, he only looks 100 years old.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-02-14 20:24:49)

#19 2010-02-14 20:59:43

Ok, I'm confused again.  Is that a photo of Bobo getting a ridiculously undeserved award, or is it a photo of Mr. Universe accepting this year's Mr. Universe trophy, except that this year, the judges changed the rules from having to be "the strongest man in the universe" to "having an ASS the size of the entire universe?"

#20 2010-02-14 21:17:45

OK OK...I'm sorry everyone but I'm still confused.  Help me out.  Is that a photo of Bobo getting a ridiculously undeserved award, or did the Academy finally, FINALLY, decide to recognize Jabba the Hutt for his extraordinary acting work in Star Wars?

#21 2010-02-14 21:24:49

phantomPI wrote:

You can polish a turd, but its still a piece of shit

The really big ones always float to the top, you know.

https://cruelery.com/sidepic/tardturdparade.gifhttps://cruelery.com/sidepic/turdmonster.jpghttps://cruelery.com/sidepic/hsovgimmeans.jpg

Yes, ladies, I'll shut up now. ;-)

#22 2010-02-14 21:30:06

I'm not sure if that's a picture of Bobo getting a ridiculously undeserved award, or it might be a picture of Tennessee Tuxedo and Chumley about to dig into some pie..

http://www.toonopedia.com/tuxedo.jpg

TAKEBACKWAREHAM
VOTE4CHANGE
April 6, 2010
P-SPAN

Last edited by P-SPAN (2010-02-14 21:31:08)

#23 2010-02-14 22:13:08

A ridiculously undeserved award, or did Baby Huey get lost and wander into the Elks lodge?

http://fruitfly.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/babyhuey.jpg

#24 2010-02-14 22:57:56

Hamatron5000 wrote:

A ridiculously undeserved award, or did Baby Huey get lost and wander into the Elks lodge?

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/sidepic/quackeduck.png

I have trouble imagining how a group that large, even all spackled silly, might endure Bobo's performance without tossing their cookies.

#25 2010-02-14 23:04:44

BREAKING NEWS: IMAGES AND TRANSCRIPT OF BOBO'S ACCEPTANCE SPEECH REVEALED!

http://frogmatters.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/jabba-the-hutt.jpg

"HO! HO! HO! GANKA TUKA BATA! HO! HO! HO! THANK YOU ELKS, FOR GIVING ME THIS PRESTIGIOUS AWARD!  NOW, I'M SORRY TO LEAVE SO EARLY, BUT I HAVE TO GO FREEZE HAN SOLO IN CARBONITE! HO! HO! HO!"

#26 2010-02-15 08:54:23

Note to the Elks members: I was a member of your Lodge. My father served as Exalted Ruler, among other offices within the Lodge, for more than one term. District, State, etc. offices held. Fred Besse and Don Darling were Elks that raised and guided me.
I did not ever mean to imply that the Elks don't do a wonderful job...they do. I only wanted to impress upon you that your Exalted Ruler, whomever it may be, has his head up his ass and awarded a non resident of Wareham the Man of the Year Award.
There were no Elk candidates for the Award? You know...someone that may have contributed to the Lodge, the children of the members of the Lodge, maybe helped out some causes in and out of Town? No local Elks?
Shame.
Award goes to a guy from Halifax that doesn't even have an office in Wareham.
The members might want to amend their by-laws to ensure some Exalted Ruler doesn't make the same mistake again.
Concentrate on Wareham and the people who live and work and raise their children in Wareham.
You have plenty on your plate...concentrate on home.

#27 2010-02-15 12:43:46

Ok I think I figured this out.  The Elks invited Bobo over because every heard of Elks needs one fat, ugly wildebeest.

#28 2010-02-15 14:54:01

By: mayflower on 2/13/10
Congratulations for this great honor from YOUR townsfolk. However, I'm still pushing for the Pulitzer which you so well deserve. I don't know if there is a Deserving Family Award, but yours certainly deserve one. Ideas anyone?? :>)

Pulitzer??? Oh my head these people are nuts

#29 2010-02-15 15:15:49

The funny thing about all of this is this is an award for a "Citizen of Wareham" and this fat bastard lives in Halifax.  He's no citizen of Wareham.  He just sits on his Halifax office toilet and spouts off all of his lies, idiotic ramblings and horse shit.  He has a never ending supply of opinions of how people in Wareham should live their lives - and he doesn't just share his opinions, but rams them down peoples' throats. 

He has an unlimited supply of opinions of how Wareham should be, yet has absolutely no interest in living in Wareham.  If his little bullshit ideas are so wonderful, then why doesn't he want to move to town in live under them? 

Come on, Bobo.  There's plenty of housing available here in Wareham.  Come and enjoy living under the bullshit cloud that you have hung over this town.  Live with the consequences of the board of selectmen that you support making one ridiculous decision after another that makes Wareham a laughingstock.

Pay your taxes and get absolutely nothing for it but bills for lawyers.  Pay your taxes and see reductions in services while bills for lawyers steadily rise.

You want to be in the game or you want to just be a fat mouth armchair quarterback shooting his fat mouth off from the sidelines? 

Come on Bobo.  If you're convinced all of your ideas are so wonderful, all of the politicians whose asses you kiss are so great - then come on over and live under it all.  We all know you won't - even you know the selectmen you support are horrible, the ideas you have are mindless and idiotic.  You're happy to push this bullshit because it sells your slime rag, but you would never actually pick yourself up and live under it in a million years.

You think Bruce Sauvageau is so f&%#ing great?  You come live as one of his subjects then.

You're no Citizen of Wareham and you never will be - not when you know it's too easy to rip this town apart with your bullshit then run and hide like a coward in your little Halifax bunker.  You sit on your Halifax shitter, raping reputations of good people from afar, and enjoy the abillity to live far away and not have to see the daily results of the bullshit you have imposed on this town.

You are no Citizen of Wareham and you never will be, you gutless coward.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-02-15 15:23:13)

#30 2010-02-15 15:31:26

Ham, while I agree with what you have to say about Bobo the Assclown..I can't condone you suggesting he MOVE HERE!!! Please, we have enough to worry about. Let Halifax keep their "pulitzer prize winner" (puke in my mouth)

TAKEBACKWAREHAM
VOTE4CHANGE
April 6, 2010
P-SPAN

Last edited by P-SPAN (2010-02-15 15:31:56)

#31 2010-02-15 19:01:12

You make a good point, P-SPAN, and obviously I was only talking rhetorically to prove a point.  My God, Bobo actually moving to Wareham - the property values would plummet and the whole town would reak from his hideous stench.  Don't worry though, he'll never move to Wareham - he doesn't want to be a Wareham person, he only wants to tell Wareham people what to do.

#32 2010-02-16 13:59:17

Forget the Pulitzer prize for El BoBo.

He's still in contention for "the Bullshitter Prize"

a strong candidate for "Lackey of a Lifetime Achievement Award"

a nominee for an "Oscar" from the Oscar Meyer company, in recognition of all his baloney

down for a "sag" award - in recognition of the directionality of his cheeks, chin & chest, as well as the belly & butt.

and so many others.........

#33 2010-02-16 15:06:01

People, if it's any consolation, I just spoke to Fred and Barney and they assure me that the Loyal Order of Water Buffaloes still thinks that Bobo is a collossal douche.

http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/fiction/fraternities/flintstones.jpg

#34 2010-02-16 16:09:24

This particular Elk was none too pleased with the decision to give Bobo the Assclown his ridiculously undeserved award..Run Bobo, run!!!

TAKEBACKWAREHAM
VOTE4CHANGE
April 6, 2010
P-SPAN

Last edited by P-SPAN (2010-02-16 16:09:55)

#35 2010-02-16 18:09:42

As a long member of the Elks (in another town), I am astonished the the ER of the Wareham Elks gave the Citizen of the Year award to Robert Slager.  A blunder of "Biblical Proprtions" in my opinion.  This ER, whom I do not know must have been led astray in this nomination of such a hateful person a Robert Slager.  My Lodge and ER would never consider such a foolish, hateful and vindictive person as Robert Slager as Citizen of the Year ( He does not even live here, he lives in another Town).  There are many other people  in Wareham that could have and should have been nominated for this high award. 

I recently thought long and hard about transfering to the Wareham Lodge.................I guess not !!!!!

This award is truly a mistake and will come back to haunt the ER of Wareham Lodge of Elks and be a black mark on all the members of the Lodge.  A foolish award to a foolish man who does NOTHING positive for the Wareham community.  I almost gaged when I read it.

Edited for spelling...........................

Last edited by Quahog (2010-02-16 18:12:40)

#36 2010-02-16 18:22:09

Hamatron5000 wrote:

People, if it's any consolation, I just spoke to Fred and Barney and they assure me that the Loyal Order of Water Buffaloes still thinks that Bobo is a collossal douche.

http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/fiction/frate … stones.jpg

The Loyal Order of Raccoons second that motion.

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/img/raccoons.jpg

#37 2010-02-16 22:43:30

Jane's remarks were well received by the Wareham Elks. Slager is the best Wareham citizen we can think of  because we can't think of anyone who lives in Wareham we really like.

#38 2010-02-16 23:14:46

Bobo The Brainless wrote:

They went after my family when they put MapQuest directions to my home on a local hate web site.

I searched this site backward and forward more than once looking for these directions and Slager is once again full of shit.

But hey, as long as he's falsely accusing, why don't we comply with his wishes for uninvited company? Please post the link, someone.

#39 2010-02-16 23:39:28

Holy shitballs.

And Bill, if you ever come near my family in a threatening fashion it will 
be the last mistake you will ever make. Chief Stanley has already been 
notified.

Robert Slager

Knowing you inhabit delusional hell is comfort enough for me, Bobo.

What a fruitcake.

Last edited by billw (2010-02-16 23:40:42)

#40 2010-02-16 23:56:26

This is as good a place as any to post this comment by Mike Schneider from the latest "HatChat"

Mr. Schneider/Mike9f is one of three, along with Ellen Begley/4dognite & Ted Porada/CoachTP, that formed the "non-group" "Move Wareham Forward" (..maybe they're an unregistered PAC??) Anyway, this group that claims they want to inform the citizenry of important topics (where?), increase the "civil" discourse in town (when?), and claim to be non-partisan (ok, whatever), regularly make comments over at Bobo's that reveal themselves to be total frauds...and yeah, Ellen..my child should follow in my footsteps, and many of "us" who you group together (along with your compadres), and call "Hateblogger's", question our motives, perpetuate lies about us, etc., etc...it's better than clinging to a liar like Mr. Slager, and supporting an administration that has let us down. Is that your idea of "Moving Forward"? ..if you can't see your own (and your fellow hypocrite elite's) hypocritical ways, then (please) keep your self-righteous, moral & ethical "suggestions" to yourself. I know I'm "all set"

By: mike9f on 2/14/10
There is strength in numbers, Viking. The Elks proved that point. We must all stand together and support each other if this town is to move forward in a positive way. The current Board of Selectmen and Town Moderator have demonstrated a tremendous amunt of courage and have inspired the greater majority into action. If we stick together and convince others they have nothing to fear but an onslought of pathetic words that no one beleives, we will win!

TAKEBACKWAREHAM
VOTE4CHANGE
April 6, 2010
P-SPAN

Last edited by P-SPAN (2010-02-16 23:58:32)

#41 2010-02-17 07:14:31

The Wareham Elks are so dumb they needed the directions so they could find Slager in the woods of Halifax and give him his Wareham Substandard Citizen Award.

#42 2010-02-17 07:44:02

Bill W must be petrified with the troll's implied threat. What exactly does Chief Stanley know about the threat?
Ifs he offering sanction and protection to the troll in the event that he strikes out at Bill W?
It would be funny if it wasn't so...oh...we know the rest.
Be careful Bill. Got a couple of bad boys after you. Real heavyweights and dangerous. Keep out of range of their mouths...that's what their strength seems to be.

#43 2010-02-17 15:13:23

First off, I doubt we'd all fit on Bill's bicycle. Second, you have to be a paranoid idiot to belive that Bill was serious (oh wait, we are talking about Bobo), and third Bobo lives in Halifax, what dies that have to do with Wareham's police chief?

I wonder if Stanley will get sick of cry baby Slager at some point?

And to get back to the Elks thing...

Bobo you had the perfect opportunity to be a journalist in the latest story about your "award." your article could have leaned on perserverence and teaching life lessons to your kids, but for some reason, you couldn't exclude this site.

A smarter man would have ignored what was said by the opposition. What if by you talking about this site it's bringing more people here? Hmmm

Kind of like, if a tree falls in the woods and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?

At least we know YOU Bobo will be there to report the sounds of our trees falling. Thanks for keeping us relevent, despit weekly claims of pity, and claims that you will never mention us again

Last edited by commonsense (2010-02-17 15:15:17)

#44 2010-02-17 15:29:18

That must be the epitomy of sad. You have to write an article about yourself because you cannot afford to hire help? (Where is Paul Shooter when you need him?)

#45 2010-02-18 02:18:25

billw wrote:

Holy shitballs.

notified.

Robert Slager

Knowing you inhabit delusional hell is comfort enough for me, Bobo.

What a fruitcake.

Geez, I dunno...after all, in the wake of the Avenging Alabama Professor, can any of us really be too careful these days?

I'd take Slager's  threat seriously if I were you.  Perhaps seriously enough to seek a restraining order barring this out-of-towner from the Town of Wareham.

#46 2010-02-18 08:11:30

Actually,
Slager has made several threats. I have a complete page of threats made by the Elk's Man of the Year.

#47 2010-02-18 13:47:36

commonsense wrote:

First off, I doubt we'd all fit on Bill's bicycle. Second, you have to be a paranoid idiot to belive that Bill was serious

Bobo lied, again, about the mapquest directions to his house and no one's ever called him on it. Savageau's criminals have fucked the entire town. Of course they're paranoid. Bobo, though, is in a class by himself; one hundred percent pure, Norman Bates psychotic.

I didn't notice at first the context of Bobo's hate mail. What apparently upset him was an IHATESLAGER insult of his life partner, Sweet Brucie. Click the Subject line link for the source of Bobo's hysterics...

Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 23:33:06 -0500 (EST)
Subject: IHATESLAGER, 2009-7-18, 08:22:33.
X-Originating-IP: [74.208.4.194]
To: billw@buzzardsbay.net

notified.

Robert Slager

#48 2010-02-18 14:54:30

I love how I get under bobo's skin. Screw off bobo

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com