#1 2009-07-17 12:38:07

So I mapquested the driving distance from his office in wareham to his home in Halifax and it's a 37 min drive. So instead of driving 37 minutes to be with his wife he would rather sit at his office to check the blogs every 10 minutes. He has to check whether hamatron has posted another video of him being a lackey. He has to sit in front of his chat session to talk with five people talking about Michael Jackson. If anyone believes he sleeps at his office to save time I have a great swifts beach parcel of land with water view to sell you cheap.

Last edited by IHATESLAGER (2009-07-18 09:07:00)

#2 2009-07-17 14:57:01

TBL

Keep in mind those mapquest routes usually overestimate the travel time.

#3 2009-07-17 15:11:32

SO  BAGEL MAN HAS A CHOICE GO HOME TO MY LOVING WIFE LIZA 45 MIN FROM TOWN HALL AND A HOME COOKED MEAL OR GO 10 MINS TO HIS OFFICE IN BUZZARDS BAY,  AND EAT BAGELS AND BLOG ON THE COMPUTOR , I KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO , THERE IS NO CHOICE , HOME COOKED MEAL AND A KISS FROM LIZA  OR BAGELS AT THE OFFICE, I WOULD GO HOME.  BUT HE PROBALY DOESNT HAVE THIS CHOICE,   AND HIS CAR HAS BEEN PARKED OUT SIDE HIS OFFICE FOR MONTHES NOW,   HOLY CRAP THERE IS A MELTDOWN IN TOWN COLEMAN HIT A WOMAN WITH A TOWN CAR,  I HOPE SLAGER OR BRUCE DOESNT HAVE  A MELTDOWN NEXT?

Last edited by ihateliz (2009-07-17 15:13:43)

#4 2009-07-17 15:59:40

BOBO YOU CAN BE AN OBBSESIVE BLOG READER AT HOME. ITS OK

#5 2009-07-17 20:00:22

I would think that owning an LLC, you'd want to have as many write-offs as possible. I believe travel to and from "work" would be one of them.

What time is being saved? Bobo is not CNN with 24 hour news.

A warm bed, a good woman, and a shower... Yeah, I'd pass that up to copy other newspapers and blog watch. (that's sarcasm bobo)

#6 2009-07-17 21:05:32

I haven't figured out how it saves gas yet.  Doesn't he eventually have make a return trip home, whether its at night or the next day?  You know, to take a bath and get a bagel?

Unless, is he saying he stays in Wareham and goes another workday with no bath?  (Sponging yourself over the sink doesn't count Ragman).

EWWW! 48 hour Ragman stench!!!

Change his name to Bobo the Hobo!

#7 2009-07-17 21:12:00

IHATELIZ...If you can't read the updated version of your current "jeer" in yesterdays Observer, just let me know and I will post it here so you can...

#8 2009-07-17 21:14:05

OMG ,, airhead valley girl here as I was upon my arrival accused of being...
No  Really guys.  What is going on here in Wareham.  I leave for a few days and return to more more more?

#9 2009-07-17 21:15:06

I still prefer SlagisDB..I see i've been joined by Savage Joes a DB, then we can throw in George Coleman..three total douche-bags!!

#10 2009-07-17 22:05:03

MsLilly:
I'd like to see the jeer, I keep hoping I'll get one someday.............................

#11 2009-07-17 22:38:31

Hey ILIAZ...It seems like it's been a while...

I would really be disappointed if you were jeered...your intentions have always seem honorable...just come from the opposite direction of mine...

I logged off the observer site and you can still read Ihateliz's updated jeer...just click the "commentary" button on the top menu bar...if you can't, I'll copy and paste it...the ones you can't see are Bruce's and Bills...

#12 2009-07-18 07:12:59

Ms Lilly, you seem to be doing alot of posting work for Ragman lately.  Are you working for him now?  Does he pay well?

#13 2009-07-18 07:37:30

SLAGER THE LIEING BAGEL BITER CREEM CHEESE EATER , HE IS A LIAR , A  TAX CHEAT,A  FAT BASTARD , UGLY AS SIN ,AND EATS SO MANY BAGELS ,THAT THERE IS A BAGEL SHORTAGE IN TOWN,  ALSO WHERE IS HOORAY OR SHOULD I SAY SLAGER.

Last edited by ihateliz (2009-07-18 07:58:47)

#14 2009-07-18 07:43:03

I suggest that while Slager is an easy target he is a distraction from the important issues. I don't think he has much influence in town. You have created an alternative online source for town news and opinion here.

What with the Coleman incident and already [mistake number one[/b], the poor handling of it by the police chief  by his not giving a statement (as he would have in any other town), the iron is hot and it is time to strike to fix what's wrong with Wareham government.

I expect the Coleman incident will be handled in such a way as to give you even more ammunition.

Now's the time to get out of the comfort zone of cyberspace and get a planning committee together and meet in person. As I wrote before, when you're ready form a PAC, pick a name, register it as a website and get it online with your positions, issue a press release and go from there.

P.S: (I'd personally want to avoid the more inflammatory posts and screen names here because that enables you to be painted with the broad brush as "hateboggers". My advice, don't give your opponents reasons to discredit you. If everything works out more and more people will be reading this and some will be offended by a few of these posts and the nicknames.)

#15 2009-07-18 07:47:32

This was supposed to be in bold but I am unable to edit my own posts (I do make error, Bill, so it would be nice to be able to correct them without posting another message):

What with the Coleman incident and already mistake number one, the poor handling of it by the police chief  by his not giving a statement (as he would have in any other town)....

#16 2009-07-18 08:01:15

Neighbor,

I don't blame the Acting Chief.  The BOS has set up a policy that all town news flows through the ITA.  They already suspended the previous chief for writing a letter to the editor, they'd probably fire this guy for telling the truth.

#17 2009-07-18 08:22:33

Directions Details
Click to restore avoided maneuvers
[2843-2855] Cranberry Hwy
Wareham, MA  02571 Edit
Remove

Move Up
Move Down

Online Offers: Motels in WarehamWareham RestaurantsMassachusetts Auto Insurance  Directions from A to B:
1:  Start out going NORTHWEST on CRANBERRY HWY/ US-6 W/ MA-28 N toward SANDWICH RD. Continue to follow CRANBERRY HWY/ MA-28 N.  0.3 mi Map

2:  Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto MAPLE SPRINGS RD.  0.4 mi MapAvoid

3:  Merge onto MA-25 W toward I-195/ PROVIDENCE/ I-495/ BOSTON.  5.4 mi MapAvoid

4:  Take the RT-58 N exit, EXIT 2, toward CARVER/ PLYMOUTH.  0.3 mi MapAvoid

5:  Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto MA-58.  2.3 mi MapAvoid

6:  Turn LEFT onto MA-58 N/ S MAIN ST. Continue to follow S MAIN ST.  12.0 mi MapAvoid

7:  Turn LEFT onto MA-106/ COUNTY RD. Continue to follow MA-106.  1.5 mi MapAvoid

8:  Turn RIGHT onto HOLMES ST/ MA-36.  0.9 mi MapAvoid

9:  Turn LEFT onto TWIN LAKES DR.  0.3 mi MapAvoid

10:  End at [1-699] TWIN LAKES DR.  0.0 mi Map

[1-699] Twin Lakes Dr
Halifax, MA  02338 Edit
Remove

Move Up
Move Down

Online Offers: Motels in HalifaxHalifax RestaurantsMassachusetts Auto InsuranceTotal Travel Estimates: Time: 37 minutes    Distance: 23.33 miles    Fuel Cost: Calculate
Add Another Location Find a Business (optional)
Location (Address, City, State and/or ZIP)
  Add Location

NOTICE THE TRAVEL TIME AT THE END 37 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS 23.33 MILES. NOW HERES WHAT SLAGER SAYS. ALWAYS THE KING OF EXAGGERATION.

IHATELIZ - Is it difficult going through life as both a complete idiot and a liar, Mr. P? I’m not living in the office. My wife didn’t throw me out. My kids have been spending several days a week at their grandparent’s house during the summer so I’ve slept in Wareham a few times instead of driving all the way home to Halifax at night after selectmen meetings (Tuesdays) and deadline nights (Wednesday). It saved a little time (it takes about an hour and a half round trip) and a little gas. My wife would have already been asleep by the time I got there and would have left for work before I woke up. So I decided to use that extra time to catch a little more sleep (I have a shower at the office).
   My goodness, IHATELIZ. You are one seriously moronic, delusional and hateful human being. And that goes double for your psycho stalker son IHATESLAGER. How did you even know I slept here a few times? Do you have a son who is a Wareham police officer checking on me when he makes the rounds? That's just creepy.

Read More ...

WHY ARE YOU GETTING SO ANGRY ABOUT THIS RAGBOY? GOT CAUGHT? 37 MINUTES TO BE HOME IN BED DOESNT SEEM LIKE A LOT TO ME? AGAIN YOUR A LIAR AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT. I GUESS YOUR LAWYER WILL BE BUSY

#18 2009-07-18 09:01:35

Hilarious !!!!    Yeah, I'm not home cause I wanna sleep in my office.  He actually thinks anyone would believe this.

#19 2009-07-18 09:04:29

urneighbor wrote:

This was supposed to be in bold but I am unable to edit my own posts (I do make error, Bill, so it would be nice to be able to correct them without posting another message):

I wondered when that subject would surface. Wareham has no other public record to speak up and I was troubled to find folks wandering back here weeks and sometimes months after the fact to scrub their previous posts.

There's no way to distinguish between editing for clarity and purging.

#20 2009-07-18 09:22:19

from Hamatron5000

I don't blame the Acting Chief.  The BOS has set up a policy that all town news flows through the ITA.  They already suspended the previous chief for writing a letter to the editor, they'd probably fire this guy for telling the truth.

I don't blame him either, although I assume he retains his union membership and can't be fired. He'd just go back to being a lieutenant. Unless this is handled with candor it hurts the ITA and BOS.

Firing a town official for expressing a PERSONAL opinion might be grounds for civil action. This is still America and we have rights to express opinions no matter who we work for.

The town manager and/or BOS controlling the police in this way, if it is even legal, sure would drive away any good candidates for the chief's job. Police chiefs need a certain amount of autonomy to function effectively.

My point is that the way these things are usually handled by police officials - you see it on TV news all the time - is that the chief or  high ranking officer handles the press. I don't recall a town manager or member of the BOS on any similar local news reports about a police incident.

Bill, on not being able to edit, I understand and agree. I will just have to reread my posts more carefully. It always seems like  a typo slips through. I read this twice and still wouldn't be surprised if there's an error.

#21 2009-07-18 09:55:22

urneighbor wrote:

I read this twice and still wouldn't be surprised if there's an error.

Yuh, welcome to the club. English is my second language.

#22 2009-07-18 10:06:49

IHATESLAGER wrote:

Directions Details
Click to restore avoided maneuvers

WHY ARE YOU GETTING SO ANGRY ABOUT THIS RAGBOY? GOT CAUGHT? 37 MINUTES TO BE HOME IN BED DOESNT SEEM LIKE A LOT TO ME? AGAIN YOUR A LIAR AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT. I GUESS YOUR LAWYER WILL BE BUSY

Wow.  This is a little eerie. http://www.wickedlocal.com/wareham/news … in-Halifax

#23 2009-07-18 10:08:55

Firing a town official for expressing a PERSONAL opinion might be grounds for civil action. This is still America and we have rights to express opinions no matter who we work for.

I don't think the issue was with the personal opinion, but that the personal opinion was stated on official letterhead...admin requested that any press releases on anything marked with an official town seal needed prior approval before they could be released for publication. I don't think having the chief comment on an ongoing investigation falls under the realm of that situation...

I suppose if the chief had wanted to walk down Main Street professing anything he wanted through a bullhorn, he could have, as long as the bullhorn wasn't department issued...and I would have offered a small bit of advise if he had planned to make his proclomations while walking down Onset's main drag...that if he saw that Crime Watch Crown Vic heading in his direction, he should run as fast as he can and take cover...

#24 2009-07-18 10:17:57

I find it odd that in other communities where they have adopted the "strong Chief" statute the Administration stays completely out of police business.
In fact, look at our neighboring communities, none of them are telling their Chief what to say or not say.
The point of the statute is to give a Chief the autonomy they need to be effective. It is no wonder some of the situations are so out of control, because we do not have trained law enforcement running the show, but people who figure out how things are supposed to be by researching wikipedia. Which for the record is a user contributor site, so while it is great for general information, it isn't meant to be taken for pure fact.

#25 2009-07-18 10:21:01

MsLilly wrote:

I don't think the issue was with the personal opinion, but that the personal opinion was stated on official letterhead...admin requested that any press releases on anything marked with an official town seal needed prior approval before they could be released for publication. I don't think having the chief comment on an ongoing investigation falls under the realm of that situation...

Just like everyone else, they have fooled you too.  No such policy has been implemented in the Town of Wareham.  The ITA said at a selectmen's meeting that he was "thinking of" instituting a policy.... he never followed through.

#26 2009-07-18 10:29:54

Then where are all the complaints coming from that suggests the town administration is controlling what can and cannot be said?  Criticism for a policy that doesn't exist?

#27 2009-07-18 10:37:47

TBL

Most police departments have a few spokespersons to issue statements to the media. A few police departments even allow the officer who handled the sitution to be interviewed, the state police do that all the time. Wareham police have always been tight lipped but they give out even less information since they suspended the former chief for his press release.

Last edited by TBL (2009-07-18 10:41:41)

#28 2009-07-18 10:40:22

TBL wrote:

Most police departments have a few spokespersons to issue statements to the media. A few police departments even allow the officer who handled the sitution to be interviewed, the state police do that all the time.

Is that not the policy in Wareham?

#29 2009-07-18 10:50:18

MsLilly wrote:

Then where are all the complaints coming from that suggests the town administration is controlling what can and cannot be said?  Criticism for a policy that doesn't exist?

Well, Ms. Lilly, I would suppose that if Chief Joyce was suspended for issuing a press release WITHOUT a policy in effect, Wallace is erring on the side of caution.

#30 2009-07-18 10:51:06

COLEMAN WOULDNT HAVE HAPPENDED IF THE BOS DIDNT GIVE THE POLICE AUTHORITY TO HAVE SUPERVISION OF CRIME WATCH. THE POLICE COULD NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE HUNDREDS OF COMPLAINTS AGAINST COLEMAN AND HOW HE TREATS CITIZENS. NO THE BOS HAD COMPLETE CONTROL AND COLEMAN DID NOT ANSWER TO THE POLICE.

#31 2009-07-18 11:11:04

Hamatron5000 wrote:

Ms Lilly, you seem to be doing alot of posting work for Ragman lately.  Are you working for him now?  Does he pay well?

Yes Ham....all the bagels I can eat...

#32 2009-07-18 11:17:29

commonsense wrote:

Well, Ms. Lilly, I would suppose that if Chief Joyce was suspended for issuing a press release WITHOUT a policy in effect, Wallace is erring on the side of caution.

Could someone possibly clarify if the Chief was suspended for issuing a press release or for issuing a personal opinion in an official press release?

#33 2009-07-18 11:26:48

I don't think the reason for the suspension was ever public record.

#34 2009-07-18 11:44:40

MsLilly wrote:

commonsense wrote:

Could someone possibly clarify if the Chief was suspended for issuing a press release or for issuing a personal opinion in an official press release?

What does it matter?  There's no policy on THAT either.  This thread is about Slager's ride home. 

I will indulge you with this;  even if it was his opinion in a press release, I guess by stating it's your personal opinion absolves the Town from anything.  Now doesn't it?  Each department has it's own letter head, it's clear who it was from.  You beat this subject to death at the ST boards.

No one should have an opinion if they work for the mighty BOS!  Silence you infidels!  God, forbid we let people think for themselves.

Enough with the deflection.

#35 2009-07-18 12:18:50

YEAH THIS THREAD IS ABOUT BOBO LIVING IN HIS OFFICE AND HIS POOR EXCUSE ON WHY HE DOESNT GO HOME!

#36 2009-07-18 12:34:23

Mixie wrote:

I don't think the reason for the suspension was ever public record.

Thanks for trying to clarify the situation...

#37 2009-07-18 12:40:17

commonsense wrote:

What does it matter?

commonsense should tell you that when a responder answers a question with a question, they either do not care enough to know the truthful answer or they do and don't like it...you're right, nuff said....

#38 2009-07-18 12:47:55

IHATESLAGER wrote:

YEAH THIS THREAD IS ABOUT BOBO LIVING IN HIS OFFICE AND HIS POOR EXCUSE ON WHY HE DOESNT GO HOME!

Who cares?

#39 2009-07-18 13:12:58

As I recall, the Chief was suspended for insubordination because he wrote a letter to the editor in defense of one of his officers, Lt. Bliss.  Or in other words, the BOS want the power to trash all town employees, while taking away the power of the employees to publicly defend themselves, or in this case, the power of a superior to defend one of his employees.

The timing of the suspension seemed odd, coming quite awhile after the letter was published, leading many to believe it was more of a rouse to get him out of the office so the anti-blogger SWAT team could roll in and paw through all the police files.

#40 2009-07-18 14:18:03

Hamatron5000 wrote:

The timing of the suspension seemed odd, coming quite awhile after the letter was published, leading many to believe it was more of a rouse to get him out of the office so the anti-blogger SWAT team could roll in and paw through all the police files.

Thanks Ham...

I am assuming that there is a proper legal procedure that is followed before an employee is suspended, which could account for the suspension not occurring immediately following the publication of the letter, but I will admit that I wouldn't be completely shocked if the timing of the suspension was "delayed" just long enough to coincide with the arrival of the SWAT team...

#41 2009-07-18 14:52:42

I never believed that was why Joyce was suspended.   I don't think they ever said why.   Plus didn't they find out he was NOT a strong Chief?  I remember reading something about his contract should have been renewed every three years.  But no one knew the rules so he just kept going and going. The rules had been changed in 1929 or something like that.

#42 2009-07-18 14:55:11

Gotta tell ya, It does seem odd you guys knowing where he is sleeping mapquesting things.  Isn't that stalking?  Or an investigation by police it sounds like.  What is going on here?  It's getting weirder all the time.

#43 2009-07-18 15:57:35

PINK PANTHER EITHER KEEP UP OR GET OFF THE BLOGS.

TO YOUR QUESTION OF WHETHER OR NOT WAREHAM HAS A STRONG CHIEF. BROCKTON BRENDA IN HER ROLE AS LEGAL ANALYIST DUG UP SOMETHING THAT SHE THOUGHT IT MEANT THE WAREHAM DID NOT HAVE A STRONG CHIEF. WELL WAREHAM DOES AND HER QUESTIONING COST THE TOWN 2,000 DOLLARS IN LEGAL FEES TO VALIDATE WHAT WE ALREADY KNEW. BRENDA WAS PROVEN WRONG BY CIVIL SERVICE. THE REASON YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW THIS IS BECAUSE BRENDA NEVER SAID THAT SHE WAS WRONG!!!!!!!! JUST LIKE WHEN THE CLERK MAGISTRATE LAUGHED AT SLAGER'S CONTENTION THAT A POEM SENT BY A 76 YEAR OLD WAS THREATENING. SLAGER WROTE ABOUT IT IN THE PAPER AND STATED HE WOULD BE VICTORIOUS. WHEN THE CLERK DENIED SLAGERS CLAIM HE NEVER TALKED ABOUT IT AGAIN, HE EVEN TRIED TO DENY HE "SUED" THE MAN. RAGBOY LIKES TO PLAY WITH WORDS. HE TRIED TO TAKE OUT A COMPLAINT AND LOST.

IN RESPONSE TO YOUR OTHER STATEMENT YOU HAVE TO BE VERY SPECIFIC IN THE WORDS YOU USE WITH RAGBOY OR HE DENYS IT. YOU WOULD HAVE TO PUT UP THE EXACT TIME DISTANCE OR HE WOULD DENY IT. WHAT WOULD YOU SAY ABOUT A NEWSPAPER EDITOR SENDING HIS EMPLOYEE TO A BUSINESS AND A PRIVATE RESIDENCE TO CONFRONT SOMEONE? KEEP UP PANTHER WE DONT HAVE TIME TO EDUCATE YOU

#44 2009-07-18 16:16:03

Pink seems to be getting information from the selectmen or Slager. She's singing there tune.    Who are pink and Ms. lilly ?

#45 2009-07-18 16:58:17

slager has been exposed for the lousy husband, father, and journalist he is..bad enough we've got this awful BOS, the Observer and it's douche-bag editor ( I use the term loosely) have only made matters worse!!..we wiil look back years from now and remember just how dark a period this has been for our town..Bobo the Hobo will hopefully fade off into the sunset, to be joined by a couple of BOS members in the spring,,I could never blame his wife for not wanting him in their apartment let alone her bed!!

#46 2009-07-18 17:21:15

HE WRITES ALL THE TIME WHAT A GREAT FATHER AND HUSBAND HE IS. WELL GUESS WHAT FOLKS I WOULD HAVE DRIVEN THE 37 MINUTES HOME AND IM SURE MOST OF YOU WOULD HAVE ALSO!

#47 2009-07-19 08:13:14

PinkPanther wrote:

I never believed that was why Joyce was suspended.   I don't think they ever said why.   Plus didn't they find out he was NOT a strong Chief?  I remember reading something about his contract should have been renewed every three years.  But no one knew the rules so he just kept going and going. The rules had been changed in 1929 or something like that.

Chief suspension:  https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/viewt … ?pid=48675

Strong Chief Law (Scroll down to second article): http://www.onewareham.com/index.php?opt … &Itemid=62

Enough with the distractions.... your motive of disruption and chaos at these boards are quite transparent.

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

#48 2009-07-19 09:02:26

If a letter goes out on letterhead for which the appointing authority feels discipline should result the employee should be disciplined immediately. There is nothing to investigate, the letter goes out, gets published and is signed.
It is like going back to 2007 and disciplining someone for being late a dozen times.
This case will not hold up at Civil Service.

#49 2009-07-19 10:48:36

ATENN  FAT ASS SLAGER, DUNKIN DONUTS HAS  A SPECIAL ON YOUR BIRTHDAY  GO IN TO YOUR LOCAL DUNKIN DONUTS AND EAT ALL YOU CAN EAT BAGELS  , YES YOU HEARD IT  FIRST  ALL YOU CAN EAT BAGELS DAY AT YOUR LOCAL DUNKIN DONUTS , YOU HERE THAT FAT BOY  ,  I JUST HOPE YOU DONT SEND IN YOUR REALITIVES AND CHEAT  BECAUSE WE KNOW YOU LIKE YOUR BAGELS FAT BOY,   I  GUESS FAT BOY IS SITING AT HIS OFFICE RITE NOW , IN HIS SHORTS BLOGING TO MS LILY AOUT HOW GEORGE COLEMAN IS BEING MISTREATED BECAUSE THIS WOMEN JUMPED IN FRONT OF HIS CRIME WATCH VECHICLE FOR HER FREE LUNCH AT THE BAND SHELL.

#50 2009-07-19 11:06:02

Cara Winslow wrote:

This case will not hold up at Civil Service.

How about this scenario:  Bos sets precedent of not signing off on checks until after the fact.
                                      Employee follows directions from BOS member - another precedent
                                      TA investigates and finds no wrong doing.
                                      TA fired
                                       Acting TA reinvestigates and finds wrong doing (year or so after the fact)
                                      Employee fired
I hope sweet brucie is not hanging on to the belief that the hearing officer or judge - whatever the case -
will answer to "do you know who I am?"   Or that bobo the hobo's news articles will be impressive.  ( I just really wanted to write BoBo the HoBo)

#51 2009-07-21 21:19:26

ITS ALMOST 930 WILL SLAGER BE ABLE TO MAKE IT HOME TONIGHT?

#52 2009-07-21 21:23:16

will he sleep at his office 10 min to his office or 36 min to his house  a diff of 26 min  , will it be 2 days with the same underwear on tomorrow , only your nose will know the truth.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com