#1 2008-12-26 11:05:40

Talk about journalistic bullshit.  Hey Bob, since your the only one reading.  I have a few remarks for you and your newsreporting...

Sauvageau also denies having a suspended license. He said he is currently appealing a traffic citation for allegedly driving too close to an ambulance (another charge he claims was politically motivated). His appeal should have prevented any action taken against his driver’s license. The court, he said, agreed.

DID YOU FUCKING BOTHER TO CHECK WITH THE COURT DUMBASS?!  WHAT "JOURNALIST" TAKES THE WORD OF THE ACCUSED?

"No evidence whatsoever was presented during my arraignment that suggested I was guilty of anything," Sauvageau said.

EVIDENCE IS FOR TRAIL NOT ARRAIGNMENT.  SHOULDN'T A LAW STUDENT KNOW THIS?  OR AN EDITOR VERIFY IT?

He said he paid $50 in court administrative fees because he wanted to put an end to this "nonsense." "I never pleaded guilty to anything," he said. "As soon as I heard the words ‘dismissed’ I just wanted to get out of there. The case was dismissed. Paying $50 to end this made a lot more sense than paying a lot more to fight a charge that had already been dismissed. That seemed like the prudent thing to do."

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?  YOU WOULD HAVE HAD TO FIGHT IT BEFORE YOU PAID THE FEE.  YOU WOULDN'T HAVE HEARD DISMISSED IF YOU DIDN'T PAY.  YOU DID A GREAT JOB OF CONFUSING PEOPLE THOUGH.

The innocent don't pay fines.  The rich and prominent throw money at their problems.  See where I'm going.  Sure, you're not rich, but prominent.

#2 2008-12-27 00:26:11

Innocent People Dont Pay Fines  Bob   Spin It Twist It Throw It Against The Wall And See If It Sticks But You Know It S True

Pay A Fine?   If I Was Arrested For A Crime With No Evidence Not Only Would  I Not Pay A Fine  But I Would Have The Town Pay For The Car Being Towed And There
Would Be A Law Suit Right Now For Unlawful Arrest Or Something Huh Bob

People Are Not Stupid Bob Stop Acting Like They Are.

Guess People Should Not Break The Law If They Dont Like The Consequences Bob   But That Doesnt Matter Does It Bob Bullshit Sells . Dont Worry About The Facts Bob They Obviously Have Nothing To Do With The Story

You Know What Is Sad Bob That You Will Read This At Least Thirty Minutes From The Time I Post It.   You Must Be Obsessed Bob  It Must Be Hard On You

I Smell Another Lawsuit Bob   \
'
What Happened At Pepins Bob   / 

Falling Apart Isnt It Bob

Would Be Lawyer And A Journalist Cant Even Read A Press Release Correctly And People Are Supposed To Take You Seriously

Pressure Must Be Incredible These Days With The Economic Downturn The Bills The Holidays 
The Self Doubt  Must Be Piling Up Bob
More Self Doubt
Does She Still Love Me ? Does She Suspect?

Probably Curled Up In The Fetal Position Right Now Crying And Listening To Hannah Montana On Your Ipod 

Trying To Write You Memoirs   How Bout This Working Title
How I Banked My Families Future On A Crazy Cat Lady, A F###in Moron And Some Brockton Trash

Three  Words Bob   
Prozak Prozak Prozak

#3 2008-12-27 07:27:35

Oneear He Has Business That Have Repeatedly Asked For Their Ads To Be Yanked From His Paper Because They Do Not Want Any Part Of The Paper Anymore And Ragman Refuses And Continues To Print Their Ads!!!!!

#4 2008-12-27 11:32:57

Well you know since he has no real news to print he has to fill those blanck spaces up with something.  Reading your weeping story to Liz just made me laugh out loud!  Soon the wife will give you the boot too and we'll be seeing you at the soup kitchen.

#5 2008-12-27 12:30:54

TBL

http://www.masscops.com/forums/showthre … 49&page=11

The link above is from masscops.com which is a Massachusetts police discussion forum. It is made up of Police Officers, people seeking a career in law enforcement, police supporters, and people that are just curious about law enforcement. The entire discussion in that link is about the saga that started a few months back when Sauvageau shot his mouth off about Officer Pillsbury at a selectmen meeting. Now it has turned into a discussion about his arrest for driving on a suspended license.

In short, the members of masscops.com are as astonished as the users of this forum are about the spin Slager put on the story of Sauvageau's arrest. On the page of the link I posted above two members of masscops.com provide copies of emails they sent Slager. This is interesting reading. Check out the whole discussion when you have a chance.

#6 2008-12-27 14:26:04

TBL wrote:

http://www.masscops.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61049&page=11
[...]
In short, the members of masscops.com are as astonished as the users of this forum are about the spin Slager put on the story of Sauvageau's arrest.

Astonished? Get a grip.

Sauvageau has baited the PD since the moment he ascended his Select throne. He picks noisy fights. That's Sauvageau's only talent.

A full week to fabricate a plausible story and...

Slager wrote:

In addition to being charged with driving with a suspended license, Sauvageau was charged by local police for allegedly having an outstanding arrest warrant from 1989. Both charges were dismissed within 12 hours of his arrest.
    According to the police report, Sauvageau had an outstanding warrant from 1989 for larceny by check under $250.

Meanwhile, Wareham Police have, for all practical purposes, giggled and said nothing. What's the real deal? Who knows, or cares?

#7 2008-12-27 21:45:50

billw wrote:

Meanwhile, Wareham Police have, for all practical purposes, giggled and said nothing. What's the real deal? Who knows, or cares?

What could they really say that wouldn't be spun by Slager and Bruce?  The public has the facts....

He was arrested for driving on a suspended license
He paid court costs to have the charge dismissed
He had a warrant from years ago
He was sent up their to clear it up
He has twisted the facts to make him look like the victim

The Police Department could reiterate this, but what good would it be?  They have no reliable media outlet to keep up with Slager's rebuttals.

Bruce knows that they can't release all the details that are not public record.  And that's why he continues to pontificate.

#8 2008-12-28 01:18:56

TBL

I agree with commonsense, no matter what the PD does or says, Slager will put a spin on it. Remember when the police union issued a statement at the selectmen meeting after Officer Pillsbury was blasted by Sauvageau? In his next issue Slager said something like police will get more respect if they don't play politics. I guess sticking up for your brother officers is "playing politics" to Slager.

I really hope Slager follows through with obtaining Sauvageau's driving record. The suspension date and reinstatement date will show on the driving record. He wouldn't print that information though, he prefers to create the illusion of an illegal arrest.

#9 2008-12-28 06:06:09

TBL wrote:

I really hope Slager follows through with obtaining Sauvageau's driving record. The suspension date and reinstatement date will show on the driving record.

A reasonable person knows you get jugged for driving on a suspended, especially if you're an asshole about it. And a reasonable person knows Sauvageau fits that profile.

In one month, his car was repossessed for nonpayment (2008-11-13), he was stopped by Marion Police (2008-11-26), and his license was suspended effective December 1.

Slager wrote:

Sauvageau also denies having a suspended license. He said he is currently appealing a traffic citation for allegedly driving too close to an ambulance

So Sauvageau is a liar AND an asshole. Apparently, that's not actionable.

That leaves Wareham with the poorest possible example of competent leadership driving its local government to bankrupt oblivion unchallenged, until his term of office expires a year from April.

That's nine dogs years of listening to Sauvageau blame everyone else for his own crimes, LIVE every Tues, only on BiPolar TV. I can't wait.

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/sidepic/brucebomb.png

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

Last edited by billw (2008-12-28 06:06:56)

#10 2008-12-28 08:38:30

TBL wrote:

Remember when the police union issued a statement at the selectmen meeting after Officer Pillsbury was blasted by Sauvageau? In his next issue Slager said something like police will get more respect if they don't play politics.

I believe the Union President also got a lengthy Jeer for all his criticisms of the Wareham Observer since its inception.  Which in political circles is called deflection.  Or to quote BillW..NOISE.

The Union guy was critical of Bruce and the Courier and Standard Times supported his right to respond.  Slager "Lackey of the Selectmen," instead of focusing on what was actually said, he tried to deflect the heat off of Bruce and put it on the Union Guy.  This is how he works, so the jeer was no surprise.

And does anyone think that critcisms of the Observer are on the same level as calling the police gutless cowards and racists in a public forum?  Apples and oranges.

#11 2008-12-28 09:04:28

He Is A Liar He Already Appealed His Ticket Before A Judge And He Lost. We Have Already Wrote About This. Remember Someone Was Trying To Get People To The Courtroom To See It In Action. He Lost And He Has No Other Form Of Appeal. He Is A Liar!!!

#12 2009-09-16 21:35:38

could it be true ?

#13 2009-09-16 21:48:47

I just have one thing to say...Bobo, How does it feel to stand in front of the speeding train for a person who has kicked you in the ass more times than you can count? Is it any wonder you have no credibility?

This is an effort to discredit the police union before the Town Meeting and the article to remove the Chief position from Civil Service. They should be ashamed of themselves.

I hope Slager enjoys this! it will probably be his last go around and after town meeting, the Selectmen will be done with him!

Whew....and he wonders why no one believes a word he says?

Zero credibility!

#14 2009-09-16 21:58:16

5. POLICE ACADEMY TRAINING: Chief Joyce has indicated that there are no
Officers enrolled in the academy at this time. On occasion, Officers are sent for
special training and, starting next week, some will be attending annual refresher
training. A memo from Chief Joyce is enclosed.
Selectmen Sauvageau asked for a list of all active officers including rank, file and
superior officers along with the dates of the last five hires and a request made to the
Chief as to why those officers were never vetted to either the Board of Selectmen or
the Town Administrator under the provisions of the Charter. Selectmen Sauvageau
had consensus of the board to request this information.

#15 2009-09-16 22:32:23

onset ma wrote:

5. POLICE ACADEMY TRAINING: Chief Joyce has indicated that there are no
Officers enrolled in the academy at this time. On occasion, Officers are sent for
special training and, starting next week, some will be attending annual refresher
training. A memo from Chief Joyce is enclosed.
Selectmen Sauvageau asked for a list of all active officers including rank, file and
superior officers along with the dates of the last five hires and a request made to the
Chief as to why those officers were never vetted to either the Board of Selectmen or
the Town Administrator under the provisions of the Charter. Selectmen Sauvageau
had consensus of the board to request this information.

FYI:  If the board fails to act in 15 days on this, the Town Administrator can go forward on his own authority.  That is what happened.  But of course the Board would never inform the pubic of this outcome.

Also, do you find it strange this came up right after Sweet Brucey's arrest... and Officer #5 was his arresting officer?

#16 2009-09-18 22:18:30

well when you are  elected as a selectmen /
and figure out a way to fire /or get rid of everyone.
that could possibly question you.
you now have complete power in the town.
to do whatever you want.
I`am Sweet Brucie " do you know who i `am"
only one problem for the dumb ass.
it`s an election year!
yet he still is out to screw everyone?
most people would tone it down,
have an excuse, to get reelected.
Bruce is off his rocker and does`nt care.
strange no,
it`s the way human nature works.
and eye for an eye.
i can hold a grudge ,and do nothing.
Bruce has a position, to  act on his grudge.
Please vote his ass out >
but who`s next,
i don`t care what they say .
until you can change the law.
once anyone is elected they can screw you.
promise any thing , = do it or get recalled .
until then it`s just lip service.

#17 2009-09-18 22:42:07

onset ma wrote:

Please vote his ass out >

We'll vote to do just that. Are you registered to vote? Your vote counts too, and if you use it to negate one of theirs, you've gone a long way toward the government you hope to see. Otherwise, it's just lip service.

PShooter

#18 2009-09-18 23:00:20

The audacity of Bruce is what gets me the most. In one of his emails he refers to the Selectmen's meeting as HIS meeting. He is pompous enough to actually believe it.

He actually believes he cannot be voted out. That is pure arrogance.

#19 2009-09-19 08:33:16

I hate to use this word, because most of you on this site that I admire and respect are not born and bred in Wareham. Many are, but not all. The people of this site do not apply to what I am about to say, because, even though you were not born in Wareham, you have the right attitudes and the right foresight regarding the future of Wareham/Onset and truly want to preserve what is left of the pristine environment and to better the community for the future for your children that HAVE been born in Wareham.
At one time, 30 years or so ago, you couldn't possibly be elected to the BOS unless you were from Wareham or lived in the Town for 40 or 50 years.
Obviously, things change. Residents born and bred moved on because they couldn't find employment that fit their individual skills, and they left knowing they wouldn't be back.
Those of you on this site are the "new breed" of voters and candidates for Selectman that are not only worthy of the job, but , in my opinion I would consider to be the new mothers and fathers of the Town.
But, when you elect "carpetbaggers" like the current Chairman and a couple other of the members of the Board that only have the vision of enriching themselves and are caught up in the ego thing to say "Do you know who I am.", you have set the tone of lack of foresight and true love of the Town and it's future.
Again, apologies to all of you. I know many of you and your families for my entire life. Bornof, Liz, etc.
You are the backbone of the Town and it's future.
Don't allow greedy "carpetbaggers" to continue to run the show.
I am personally very proud of all of you, and I feel blessed to see your movement succeed.
You are my brothers and sisters, and you are all bornofwareham.
The difference between you and the "carpetbaggers" is that you plan on staying in Wareham for the rest of your lives, and your devotion, believe me, will pay off in April of next year, and Town Meeting next month.
Thank you for letting me be a part of your group, and your friend.

#20 2009-09-21 00:19:43

commonsense wrote:

billw wrote:

What could they really say that wouldn't be spun by Slager and Bruce?  The public has the facts....

He was arrested for driving on a suspended license
He paid court costs to have the charge dismissed
He had a warrant from years ago
He was sent up their to clear it up
He has twisted the facts to make him look like the victim

The Police Department could reiterate this, but what good would it be?  They have no reliable media outlet to keep up with Slager's rebuttals.

Bruce knows that they can't release all the details that are not public record.  And that's why he continues to pontificate.

Just a reminder.  Chief Joyce was suspended for 5 days for insubordination.  The actual act that caused this is that he wrote a letter to the editor of the Standard-Times in regard to Lt. Bliss.  All Dept. heads were informed by the BOS and ITA that any talk to the media would be from the ITA.  This letter denies his freedom of speech.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com