#1 2013-11-08 02:12:02

My name is Grant Baker (Folsom CA--57 yrs). My great grandfather was Horatio Fellows Baker (Died Redding CA). His brother was Ira O. Baker (Born Linton IN.). Ira's son was Cecil F. Baker (1883-1973). Cecil's wife was Charlotte Mitchell Gibbs Baker. They are buried at Centre Cemetary. They lived at 50 Gibbs Ave. I hope I have this right so far. If anyone out there is a Baker/Gibbs family member or has some information on the Baker family would you be kind enough to contact me at bakerstablegate@aol.com. Thank you very much.

#2 2013-11-08 23:42:01

grant baker wrote:

My name is Grant Baker (Folsom CA--57 yrs). My great grandfather was Horatio Fellows Baker (Died Redding CA). His brother was Ira O. Baker (Born Linton IN.). Ira's son was Cecil F. Baker (1883-1973). Cecil's wife was Charlotte Mitchell Gibbs Baker. They are buried at Centre Cemetary. They lived at 50 Gibbs Ave. I hope I have this right so far.

Yep. Howdy, cuz. Wander around Centre Cemetery you quickly get the creepy sense Wareham's family trees didn't branch much. Then again, Charles Darwin married his first cousin and for the same reason. The estate stayed in the family.

Cecil and Charlotte retired here from Chicago in the early 50s, I think.

1814: Joshua Gibbs, 330 Main Street, Wareham

Some of your other kin are here...

http://buzzardsbay.net/discuss/viewtopic.php?id=75

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com