• Home
  •  » Wareham Water
  •  » watch the selectmens meeting tonite ms whitside wants to cut your free

#1 2013-09-24 07:33:07

speach. she hates bloogers of the truth.

#2 2013-09-24 14:48:45

When does the incompetency end ?????  The citizens of Wareham have been under constant attack by elected officials and disgraced media people for enough years to last any town.  We are the typical cartoon train going down the tracks at very high speed, just making the curve before coming off the tracks to disaster.  We have been duped by candidates who promise change for the good but instantly succumb to the lure of false importance and power and begin to think they have better information and think rationally……………….the old we know what is right for you !!!! 
I honestly believe that the current BOS, by doing NOTHING is much worse than the prior Boards that actively tried to destroy the Town.  Didn’t Abraham Lincoln say……..You can fool some of the people sometimes and fool some of the people all the time, but you can’t fool all the people all the time”.   That is exactly what the current BOS is doing, trying to fool us all, all the time.  They are the fools.  We put them there and we should start working hard to get them the hell out on their collective asses.
Wareham is the only Town on the South Coast that consistently rewards incompetence and less than correct behavior.  I often ask myself why would a person run for elective office and then do nothing.  It does not seem viable to continue in the direction we are going and will take something just less than heavenly intervention to save Wareham from itself.

#3 2013-09-25 09:48:56

Well said, Quahog...

• Home
  •  » Wareham Water
  •  » watch the selectmens meeting tonite ms whitside wants to cut your free

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com