#1 2013-04-26 16:49:55

who was eaten alive by a bigger dog  a german shepard owned by a former town official, now it seams that this same dog a german shepard  mauled a 6 year old kid  acording to the rumor mill on wareham week the kid needed 70 stitches.  will the new dog by laws take affect on this  dog owner and his  dog  is my question?

#2 2013-04-26 16:58:11

does any body know   who this former town official  is?

#3 2013-04-27 15:36:25

wareham week says its bob brady

#4 2013-04-27 21:44:27

i also heard from the grapevine that jack belonged to a little boy named joey.

#5 2013-04-28 07:25:54

the story about jack i hear thru the grapvine goes something like this  a women named cara bought her son an expensive dog , cost almost 1700 hundered dollars i here . little joey named the dog jack  ,she put the dog up in a local kenel owned by a former town official  when  her family went to disney land , little joey loved mickey , donald and goofey, when she was at disney she got a message from the kennel owner that a german shepard ate little jack , he put the german shepard in an outside pen right next to little jack, the german shepard dug a hole under the fence  and ate little jack. the kennel owner promised  cara to pay  for the cost of the little dog but he never payed her and little joey never had little jack to play with . he had the dog for only a few monthes.

#6 2013-04-28 07:30:39

how ironic to hear that the same kennel owner  had a german shepard  at a kennel  in wareham on wareham week that mauled a 10 year old boy and it took 2 men to  seperate the boy from the dog . according to the artical it took 70 stitches to close up the bots arm .

#7 2013-04-29 05:30:13

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/img/jack-rip.jpg

Rest in peace, Jack.

Bob Brady's irresponsible and negligent behavior gets harder to ignore with every passing year, doesn't it?

He courts confrontation and tedious drama everwhere he turns, each shitshow episode topping the last one. Remember a couple years ago the entire night of Town Meeting devoted to Brady's dog business?

I don't know its author from a load of goats but the since deleted, WarehamWeek post you describe read as follows:

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/img/stupiditythatiswareham.jpg
KENNEL @ AD MAKEPEACE bitten child
By stupiditythatiswareham | Apr 23, 2013

AD MAKEPEACE ... hosts a dog kennel by owner Boob Brady on their Tihonet land that does see an awful lot of public traffic especially during the Harvest Showcase. One of Boob's German Shepards tore open the arm of a young 10 year old Wareham child that required about 70 .....  70.....  SEVENTY ... stitches to close the wounds. It took two adults to separate the dog from the child. What's the chance we can see evidence that the kennel was PROPERLY INSURED? ... hey, just saying.

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

#8 2013-04-29 07:49:23

poor little jack he looks so small  bill , in the mouth of a   german shepard  it must have been horiable fo this cute liittle dog and the fact that bob brady did not pay as promised to little joey is a horiable shame , i call on all the readers of this site to send emails to bob to keep ypur promise and pay the money you owe this little boy . it wont replace this dog but maybe he can put  this money to good use.

#9 2013-04-29 18:00:26

joeys grandmother used to read to litlle joey a book she used to read to her children a pokey liitle puppey , joey listten to her intently as she would sit on her lap. so it is a shame that he lost liitle jack after only having him a few monthes.

#10 2013-05-03 07:28:02

carpenter 1112 @aol.com is teh email of bob brady, i picked it up on the next post ,  et bob know  that he should pay ittle joey for the payment of the dog which he oromised to do but never did. i guess he never carrid insurance to cover the dogs death.

#11 2013-05-06 07:20:07

bob was not carring insurance at that time , i hope he is carring insurance now, bob pay up now.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com