#1 2012-09-04 13:40:48

The Wareham Board of Selectmen last met August 21 and their next scheduled meeting is September 18, after cancelling tonight's meeting without notice. There were two meetings in August but the first met outside in Onset, you may remember, with no agenda at all.

Anyone have -any- idea what's going on with these people?

Last edited by billw (2012-09-04 13:44:34)

#2 2012-09-04 15:34:40

What ever happened to the search for a permanent Town Administrator? Last I heard, months ago, the BOS narrowed their choices to four final candidates and Cara Winslow was pressing the others for a decision.

#3 2012-09-10 08:01:20

What the f… is going on with the selectmen??? They take almost all of Aug off, is there no town business is everything running smoothly. Does the public not need to know about the TA and how those interviews are going? At the beginning of the summer they, (Ellen, Cara and a bunch of other people) were going to interview everyone who applied for the job. Then they were supposed to narrow it down to 3 or 4. It has taken so long that the first people they interviewed have probably taken other jobs
I use to complain about our old selectmen taking to much time off but these guys bring it to a new level, kind of like our senators and congressmen. I understand Steve had a heart attack but the board is allowed to meet without Steve.
According to Bobo’s site Tues meeting was cancelled and now they are meeting Thursday. Anyone know what the f… is going on?????

#4 2012-09-11 00:14:51

mackenzie wrote:

What the f… is going on with the selectmen??? They take almost all of Aug off, is there no town business is everything running smoothly. Does the public not need to know about the TA and how those interviews are going? At the beginning of the summer they, (Ellen, Cara and a bunch of other people) were going to interview everyone who applied for the job.

I have it second hand Cara Winslow posted the Selectmen's intention to meet Thursday evening and review TA Survivor finalists. Still no agenda for that or this...

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/img/2012-09_MeetingsCalendar.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

Last edited by billw (2012-09-11 00:15:27)

#5 2012-09-11 07:53:50

Bill Cara did post on another site that there would be a meeting Wed to interview for the TA’s position. Thursday will be the regular meeting.

#6 2012-09-11 07:56:36

mackenzie wrote:

Bill Cara did post on another site that there would be a meeting Wed to interview for the TA’s position. Thursday will be the regular meeting.

Thank you, that's the problem with second hand news.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com