• Home
  •  » Wareham Water
  •  » a reply to manfred wiegant,dont restrict ones right to run for office

#1 2012-06-10 09:33:11

i voted for this restrition that night because i did not want some one moving into town at the last minute and running for office as was done in the last selectmens race,this was another one of john donahues tricks, ,manfred this is diffrent from what your saying there has to be rules  in this country like for example you must be 35 to run for president of the usa and must have been born in the  usa.

#2 2012-06-10 12:00:15

And...that's the problem.  When you have people like the Donahues manipulating the political process and seeking out candidates they think they can control to keep themselves and the tin hat /bobo group in power, the political process is weakened and tryanny (Sweet Brucie) results.

#3 2012-06-10 13:36:38

Damn, Mixie, did you have to mention the failed journalist??..a little break from the sun and a quick peek and now I gotta think of that loser??..he actually thought the article was aimed at him after his usual shit column about another dream..I like the restrictiion and think last springs attempt at getting Amit from Plymit elected, by the DTC and the awful WCC, was typical behavior from these groups..

• Home
  •  » Wareham Water
  •  » a reply to manfred wiegant,dont restrict ones right to run for office

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com