• Home
  •  » Wareham Water
  •  » Brocton Brenda We Are Comong After Your Assesor Seat Next Year.

#1 2012-05-29 07:13:49

It Was A Pleasure Going To The Last Special Town Meeting As You Were Not There Shooting Off Your Fat Mouth, The Meeting Ran Smoothly , You Should Not  Have Your Job , You Will Be Defeated Next Year, We Will Recruit , And Fund A  Canidate To Defeat You Next Year, You Are A Physco, A Fish Wife ,  A Looser , If You Run We Will Defeat You , Your Brain Is Not Connected To Your Mouth , You Idiot.  You Have Cost The Town A Lot Of Money Because You Could Not Even Run A Chinese Fire Drill.

#2 2012-05-31 21:51:18

I am beginning to believe in what this website is saying regarding Brockton Brenda.  She made very incorrect statements regarding the recycling budget.  I sent her a letter asking her to make amends by writing to the three local newspapers by writing her mis-information to the "letter to the editor".   After two weeks, I heard nothing from her.  My friends & I have voted for her in the past.  Never again.  As an elected official she could have at least returned my letter to her.   I heard nothing from her and had to post this incorrect info that was presented by her at the April 30 Town Meeting to the three papers myself.   Very disppointed in her.

• Home
  •  » Wareham Water
  •  » Brocton Brenda We Are Comong After Your Assesor Seat Next Year.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com