#1 2012-04-16 23:08:27

Bobo the Clown wrote:

I watched Jerry Maguire with my wife the other day. I didn’t reach for her hand. I was too lost in thought, contemplating relocating to Wareham, leaving her and our children behind, and running for the Board of Selectmen next year.

Ummm...did he actually just write that he thought about leaving his wife and kids to move to Wareham and run for selectman, but Jerry Maguire came on TV and talked him out of it?

Nooo....there's nothing weird about that at all, right?  We're all just vile power elite jerks for thinking that Bobo is a few cards short of a full deck, right?

#2 2012-04-17 07:26:44

I assume the real reason why he isn't moving to Wareham is because his wife didn't want to mail his allowance down to Wareham for him.

#3 2012-04-17 07:38:10

The Guy Is A Nut , Is He Having A Midlife Crisis?  Gaud I Would Love It If He Ran For Selectmen In Wareham ,he Would Lose Because Hes A Loser... And You Think Your Jerry Maguire , Your Wife Is Who Earns The Money, She Shows You The Money , , Hey Your A Lazy ,fat , Balding  Bastard, You Have Not Amounted To Anything In Life ,  You Are An Asshole

#4 2012-04-17 07:39:53

You Need A Shrink And You Need It Now.

#5 2012-04-17 16:07:59

When your life is so closely related to a fictitious movie, you really have to ask yourself is it time to get some mental health help.  Bobo has done this before, it is the dwelling in the fantasy world…………..remember he is working on a screen play.  The name of the story will be “Bobo the bagel boy looser…..Wareham Selectman……………….The clone of Brucie.

Am I wrong or has this one act play been done already ???

I love the lamentations from his minions.......I'm sorry....Morons !!!!  Downtheroad, Dorknite and the rest of the idiots who constantly beat his drum.  Give up, go away and leave Wareham alone.

Leave his Wife and move to Wareham to run for Selectman.............I laughed so hard at that line that I almost puked.................pathetic is the one word to describe it.

With baited breath I await the FINAL issue...................I just got a new puppy and it will be put to good use !!!!!

Hey Bobo......don't go away mad, just go away !!!!!!!

#6 2012-04-17 17:59:24

Soo...BoBo would abandon his young children just to come to Wareham for a little adulation.  He is forgetting that it's his own multiple personalities who give him the majority of the praise.  Ummmm...BoBo if you come to Wareham, only one of your mulitple persona's can register to vote.

#7 2012-04-17 18:57:29

Quahog wrote:

Hey Bobo......don't go away mad, just go away !!!!!!!

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/sidepic/deputydog.pnghttps://warehamwater.cruelery.com/sidepic/deputydog.pnghttps://warehamwater.cruelery.com/sidepic/deputydog.png

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

#8 2012-04-17 19:22:36

Forgive me, I'm an old fart and ferget most weren't around in the early 60s when Deputy Dog aired for all of one season. His signature tag line was, "Don't go away mad, Musky, just go away."

#9 2012-04-18 03:26:35

Tom Cruise has another famous movie, "A Few Good Men" where Tom says, "I want the truth!"  I guess Bobo never saw that one because he doesn't seem too interested in the truth.

#10 2012-04-18 06:53:27

Fat Boy Slager Is Having A Melt Down ,he Is Thinking Of Moveing To Wareham And Running For Selectmen ,bring It On Fat Boy, We Will Clean Your Clock , Tubbey Why Are You  So Hot On Wareham ,you Are A Loser.

#11 2012-04-18 06:57:15

Why Not Close Your Blog On Wareham And Move It To Wenham  Where Andrews Is Moving To You ,we Are All Wise To Your Crap , We Already Have  A Canidate To Run For Selectmen Next Year. Who Will You Guys Run , Brocton Brenda?

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com