#1 2012-04-04 20:46:49

These nut's are still talking Bob Brady shit...................they missed the latest rumor............Bob Brady is really a member of Martian society and arrived on a space ship 20 years ago with the explicit mission to become a member of the Wareham Planning Board...............He has achieved success from what I heard.........the Martian language is not that easy to understand but my translation is that the Martians are coming to take Bobo and the headless dolls away along with all the condoms in Mike's yard back to outer space where they really belong...............except for the few lunitics that still have something left in their vapid minds...........Bobo's site is a dark hole.............sorry I mean a DarkNight.............where Paul Shooter lives

Remember that Bob Brady is the real evil behind Bruce's loss

You vile bunch of bagel haters....................give Blobo a break.............diabetes is a terrible burden.......just ask Bruce

BLAME BOB BRADY FOR ALL WAREHAM'S FAILINGS

You would really think after all their shit talk that their heads would blow up like rotten watermelons

#2 2012-04-04 21:49:24

I would just like to remind everyone that Bobo and Brucey are losers.  I'm not sure if I said that yet.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com