• Home
  •  » Wareham Water
  •  » The Fat Prick Bruce The Miserable Bastard Looses His Race

#1 2012-04-03 20:43:37

Bruce You Suck ,go Bury  Your Head In The Sand And I Hope We Never Hear From You Again.

#2 2012-04-03 20:57:16

And Shove That Cruch Up Your Ass .

#3 2012-04-03 20:57:41

Tell us how you feel, Greenhornet!

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/img/greenhornet.png

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

#4 2012-04-03 21:07:47

Bill Okay I Will , Cant Stand That Prick Bruce ,he Is An Egotictical Ass Hole ,  He Flouts Every Rule  In Town This Ass Hole Should Be In Jail , And Slager  You Your Bum Chum Lost , I Guess You 2 Wont Be Going To The Ball Togeter After All , Fuck The 2 Of Tou Slime Balls . Jayne The Cript Kepper Gone , Cronin The Dirt Thief Gone , Bruce The Ass Hole Gone , And Brenda Tho Mouth Drinking  Vodka  At The Assesors Office Makes Me Sick , But She Is Gone And Andrews  Gone Schinder Is Gone ,  I Am Happey As A Claim.   Begly Get That Dunce Cap On For Next Week.

#5 2012-04-03 21:10:09

It's a fine day for wareham...and mjp can finally have peace.

#6 2012-04-03 21:27:20

congratulations bruce you can now continue to be a hermit and sulk in your home only to exit to bully the elderly from time to time as the rumor has it.

#7 2012-04-03 21:31:56

Hmmm...bobo seems to have been rendered speechless....but soon he'll catch a second wind and tell us how corrupt the election was.

#8 2012-04-04 00:56:55

Mixie1 wrote:

Hmmm...bobo seems to have been rendered speechless....but soon he'll catch a second wind and tell us how corrupt the election was.

Never thought it was possible for Bobo to be speechless but I do believe I hear the sound of crickets chirpety chirping on the rag site.

Don't worry, no doubt that tomorrow will bring a pathetic column about how the vile power elite and the vile library lobbyists hatched some vile power elite plot to keep Poor Brucey from winning. 

Waah Poor Brucey waaaaahhh

• Home
  •  » Wareham Water
  •  » The Fat Prick Bruce The Miserable Bastard Looses His Race

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com