#1 2012-04-03 22:26:03

mike you must have your head so far up bruce's butt that you can only see hospital food sh&t brown. as I read a direct quote that you wrote the other site's chit-chat for 4-2-12 "Who has compassion for Wareham’s seniors ? Bruce Sauvageau". Are you kidding me this is the guy as rumor has it just walked right in with out knocking into the home of his 85 year old neighbor demanding that she not rent her home out to a respectable family of wareham. bruce is the same guy out of spite who took his elderly nieghbors wood and had it thrown through a wood chipper probably out of spite. Thank god it was a mild winter as this was a heating source for her home during the winter.  this is also the same guy who kicked another elderly lady from parking in his pizza shop parking lot yelling and screaming profanities at her to the point she drove off to her home around the corner in tears and shaking. her elderly husband went to bruce's home to demand an apology and as this old man told me bruce  a piece of wood and held it in a manner to scare the gentleman off his property. this was all due to his wife leaving her car in his parkinglot to walk ten feet to the house next door for a yard sale.  so mike as i say adios to you and good riddance since you couldn't man up and as im sure you knew long ago you where going to leave this town but decided to wait ten days give or take a few after the deadline to resign just to throw that extra stab in the towns side hoping we would have to have a special election for your vacated seat.  I know see why members of this town dispise you.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com