#1 2012-04-03 17:02:47

It’s nice to see that Robert Slager has cashed his bottles and cans in again in order to give us another unbiased “election edition” of his newspaper. At least it’s free. Even so I think it’s overpriced. I suppose we should be thankful it’s not a monthly publication, after all the heating season is over and where would we store all this garbage till we needed materials for our fireplaces next winter. That’s right, I understand that Robert may not have the necessary permits/licenses/authority or credentials to publish a paper or enjoy the legal protections of the press. But is OK, Bruce went to law school. Has he passed the Bar yet?

I noticed that almost everywhere I go in Wareham there are piles of Slager’s political advertisements, I mean newspapers, sitting untouched in windows and on counters. It does not seem anyone is picking them up or reading them. I tried but could not get past all the type-Os and obvious infomercial flavor of the rag. I did notice however that other than Bruce there does not seem to be any paying advertisers.

Thank God he only does this at election time when he’s trying to get some despot or another elected.

Bob, as to your shinning star Bruce. This is the guy who in his 7 years on the BOS gave us or is directly responsible for the accountant’s mess, Andrews, Stanley, Burke, a no show job in Council on aging, a carry forward 2.5 million dollar deficit, the Donny Bliss suits, (one, two and probably three), the Sylvester discrimination suit, the settlement on the land taking on Swifts beach so we could improve the view from Bruce’s house, Westfield, the firing of the former Police Chief and Town administrator and of course the CEDA group who are now building a monument to themselves by destroying vehicle access on main Street. But perhaps Bruce’s greatest legacy is our reputation for Wareham having the rudest, most uncivil, most morally and ethically corrupt town government in Massachusetts.

Yes, by all means lets elect him again because you, Robert Slager, have told us that Bruce is a better person now. At least you finally admit he was a tyrant or at the least, disturbed when last he blessed us with his service.  I’m sure that Bruce is not that same A—H—le he was before. I’m certain he’s had an epiphany of character. After 50 odd years Bruce redefined himself as a saint because you say it’s so.

If Bruce gets elected Wareham will have the Government it deserves, but if not and we once and for all just say no, maybe we can be rid of Bruce and you too, you putz.

By the way, my offer still stands, take the bet you coward.

#2 2012-04-03 17:32:51

There's more than few cowards around here, Tippy.

Your post above lasted five minutes or less on Wareham Week.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com