#1 2012-04-02 20:59:48

RS: Unlike Nicole DiPasquale, I was in attendance the evening when the individual referenced above came before the Board of Selectmen that night to say he was the victim of police brutality. As I was not present at the incident itself I cannot comment on the accuracy of his claims. But his face was grotesquely swollen. Anyone in attendance that night can confirm that.

The claim was never proven true or false because Andrade died under mysterious circumstances in a car accident a few weeks later. Just to be absolutely clear, I am not making any accusations. I am saying the details of the accident has remained sketchy to this day.

Bruce Sauvageau made comments regarding the officer involved - Charles Pillsbury III - that he should not have made in public. He apologized for those comment in the next meeting (not "eventually" as DiPasquale said). Nearly two years later, just days before the 2010 election in which Sauvageau was a candidate, Charles Pillsbury III filed a lawsuit against Sauvageau. That lawsuit, ironically, could soon come to trial. Sauvageau has refused to settle the case, and deposition was recently completed.

WHAT IS SO MYSTERIOUS ABOUT DYING IN A CAR ACCIDENT??? DOES ANYONE THINK ITS A GREAT THING THAT SAUVAGEAU REFUSES TO SETTLE THE CASE? HEY ITS YOUR TAX DOLLARS THAT HE'S SPENDING FIGHTING THE CASE!!

#2 2012-04-02 21:11:10

he is such an ass hole.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com