#1 2012-02-08 18:27:01

Slager scooped once again. check the time post. its now 623pm. i just checked slager's blog site and he has nothing up there. its been rumored today that mike schneider resigned. this will force a special election and cost the town precious money it just doesnt have. he could have easily resigned in time to be placed on the regular election. i believe that this has been done to give brucey a second chance at an election in case he doesnt win the regular election. what a hypocrite.

#2 2012-02-08 18:38:31

The slimy moment we've all long expected in the face of an utterly shameless Board of Selectman and their refusal to challenge Schneider's fraudulent right to hold office.

One more sad day for Wareham.

Last edited by billw (2012-02-08 18:44:03)

#3 2012-02-08 18:47:16

Another "problem" would be that if Bruce gets elected, he would approve a contract extension and hefty raise for the incompitent TA!!..The Special Election would be held in June, giving the Move Wareham Backward crew ample time to make this happen..

#4 2012-02-08 19:05:33

SCHINDER, YOU ARE A LOUSE AND AN INCOPINDENT BUSINESS PERSON ,MAY YOU CRAWL UNDER THE ROCK YOU CAME FROM ,YOU AND BEBLY PREACHED LOVE AND PRACTICED HATE , GIVE ME A BREAK , YOU COULD HAVE SAVED WAREHAM OVER  5 GRAND  IN NOT HAVING A SPECIAL ELECTION ,MR SCHINDER YOU ARE A JERK.

#5 2012-02-08 19:14:00

THE PEOPLE  ON ARE SIDE LIKE TO PREACH AGAINST THE OTHER SIDE AND WANT GOOD  GOVERMENT BUT WHEN IT  COMES TO RUNNING FOR OFFICE A LOT OF PEOPLE ON OUR  SIDE SEEM TO HAVE YELLOW STREAKS DOWN THERE BACKSIDE ,COWARDS IF YOU WILL , I SURE HOPE SOME ONE WILL COME FORWARD TO RUN THIS TIME FOR  SELECTMEN .

#6 2012-02-08 19:20:35

PeterGriffin for Selectman!

#7 2012-02-08 19:21:36

Redrobin for Selectman!

#8 2012-02-08 19:31:50

MADAME BEGLY YOU STINKEN HIPOCRIT WILL YOU RESIGN NEXT .

#9 2012-02-08 19:32:47

billw wrote:

PeterGriffin for Selectman!

Yes We Can

http://www.cosmoloan.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/peter-griffin-for-president.jpg

#10 2012-02-08 19:36:59

MAD DOG SCHINDER, WHO HAS TEMPER TANTRUMS TO RIVAL BRUCE , WHO CANT RUN A BUSINESS , WHO CANT PAY HIS CREDIT CARDS  HAS RESIGNED  ,GOOD RIDENCE TO THE GARBASH HE IS ,DONT LET THE DOOR HIT YOU ON THE WAY OUT OF TOWN YOU SLIMEY INDIVUDAL YOU.

#11 2012-02-08 19:41:19

Anyone care to gues what Mike and his family were put through???..his speech was pure bullshit, don't know how Steve and Cara sat through it..good riddance, dont let the door to Maine hit you in the aahhsss!!

#12 2012-02-08 20:01:10

Oh God, these losers have done some crappy things in their day, but this takes the cake.  He's had plenty of time to resign and could have done it in time to put it on the April ballot.  Now the town must spend big time bucks to hold a special election and I doubt one of these tin hat losers that supported him will contribute a cent to defray the cost to the town.  Another example of the town being forced to spend money it does not have because of these idiots.

Harry, I know what you mean, the onslaught of tin hat whining about to come is going to be sickening.

Start finding someone good to run in the special election, I'm sure the tin hats have already figured out who they'll run.

#13 2012-02-08 20:03:33

SCHINSER YOUR HOUSE IN WEWEANTIC LOOKS LIKE A DUMP.AND SCHINDER WHEN  YOU RESIGN WILL YOUYELL AT THE WOMEN REPORTER  AGAIN FROM WAREHAM WEEK AGAIN.

#14 2012-02-08 20:18:05

Adios, Mad Dog Miguel..gracias por nada.

Why is everybody always picking on me?

#15 2012-02-08 20:58:24

#16 2012-02-09 12:38:30

andrea feels sorry for the schinder family ,andrea would you please be sorrey for the tax payers in wareham like me who keep geeting in the keester like me , andrea you are a nut.

#17 2012-02-09 12:47:45

redrobin wrote:

andrea feels sorry for the schinder family ,andrea would you please be sorrey for the tax payers in wareham like me who keep geeting in the keester like me , andrea you are a nut.

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/img/happy100andrea.jpg

Happy Birthday, Andrea!

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

#18 2012-02-09 14:10:18

Dave DiPietro wrote:

Adios, Mad Dog Miguel..gracias por nada.

If this isn't the lamest example ever of misdirection and pretend outrage, I don't know what is. The performance alone will assure Mikey of a posthumous Plastic Fork Lifetime Achievement Award.

#19 2012-02-09 14:48:17

It even tops the Town Meeting performance of the drama queen/ birthday girl Andrea!!!

#20 2012-02-12 18:52:04

Harrythebarber wrote:

It even tops the Town Meeting performance of the drama queen/ birthday girl Andrea!!!

You mean when Andrea called for a vote? Maybe she got confused and thought she was the Moderator that night..or more likely she just wanted to change the rules to serve her wishes.

When I re-watch “Mikey’s Return” after his AWOL episode..it’s pretty sad and pathetic, really. He looks “on the edge” to me. Sputtering..brimming with rage…and accusing other people of doing what he’s exhibiting at the same time. “Stop the hatred”, indeed.  What gets me is how it’s none of his “doing”. Everything is always somebody else’s fault. Wasn’t “accountability” one of his PAC’s “buzzword’s”? I have a question… Since the claims and accusations he made last year upon his return..has he continued to be “harassed” as he claimed then? By all the whining going on..it makes it sound like he's been badgered incessantly and continuously. And since when do we believe everything one person says without any evidence? (oh, that’s right..it’s the tinhats we’re dealing with here)  I watch these blogs rather closely..but (who knows) maybe I missed that stuff. My bad..

But, what I keep coming back to is that this (all of this) is MIKEY'S doing..he is the only one responsible for any of this happening..him alone (get it?).. Not the other selectmen, any of the bloggers, the Town Clerk.. None of us/them. Just Mikey.. Thanks Mike!

Last edited by Dave DiPietro (2012-02-12 18:57:39)

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com