#1 2011-12-11 22:46:41

Ok, so I'm a little bored on a Sunday night. Patriots won hours ago.. and I just got through reading the Sunday night chat on Slager's (bear with me a minute, Bill).

On tonight's chat Slager (once again) claimed an outrageous number of (seperate) visitors to his website (claiming 10,000 "every week").

..and here's what he wrote in response to one of my comments on Wareham Week yesterday.

By: robertslager on 12/10/11

One last thing, Dave. We've had more than 11,000 site visits so far this month. That isn't multiple visits by the same people. That's visits by different people. That is a lot of "fruity faithful," as you called them.

The reason so many people read this site is because it is the only place where Wareham residents are allowed to share their viewpoints and speak the truth without bullies like you harassing them for it...

From 12/1 - 12/10 (when he posted his "claim").. 22 different screen names made at least one comment on Bobo's site. The vast majority are comments made by Bobo himself (not even counting those I believe are Bobo aliases..like darkknight and Trubeliever). Even if I were wrong about him using aliases that means only 0.002% of those that Bobo claims visited his site "so far this month" actually commented there (22 out of 11,000)...let alone his claims to average 10,000/wk..which would be an even lower percentage. Not a very high percentage are taking advantage of the "..only place where Wareham residents are allowed to share their viewpoints and speak the truth"

In other words..he's full of shit. I'm sticking with "few fruity faithful"

I was a little surprised to see that one of Bobo's "personalities" didn't post a comment during that time.. "Capricon"..who hasn't posted since 11/27. I guess that sockpuppet got lost in the laundry.

Oh, and you can count on "someone" telling Bobo what I wrote here (Trubeliever would be my guess)..since we all know that Bobo doesn't come here anymore..(another recurring lie). He'll then claim that he has all this crap to prove he's not lying.. Trust me..it ain't true. To average 10,000 hits/week (by seperate computers) someone different would have to "hit" the site every minute...of every day..of every week. And that "ain't happening".

(Sorry for feeding the troll, Bill)

Last edited by Dave DiPietro (2011-12-12 19:13:00)

#2 2011-12-12 08:21:40

With all those "faithful," kinda funny that no one would give him a dime to keep his paper in print, isn't it?  He claims to have all of these supporters, but there certainly are no signs of support, are there?  Where are the ads?  No one wants anything to do with him.  He's a miserable loser, washed up lackey, circus clown d-bag.

#3 2011-12-12 08:26:08

Also kind of disturbing that Mikey was blogging up a storm on Bobo the Clown's site last night.  Showing support for a site run by a loser and a fraud certainly isn't going to "Move Wareham Forward."

By: mike9f on 12/11/11
Rob, the short answer is that I thought we would have begun to at least have a unified vision and direction we could take for the town. We can't even get to that. I know that's very negative. But, it's the sad truth.

Mikey, how do you expect that to happen when you openly admitted that you won't even talk to your fellow selectmen?

#4 2011-12-12 08:28:06

Meanwhile, Sweet Brucey says he doesn't owe any taxes.  Had a good laugh at that one.  Love it when these clowns are easily debunked:

http://www.southcoasttoday.com/apps/pbc … /906040378

There you go Sweet Brucey, guess you forgot about that little article.

#5 2011-12-12 10:36:41

One would think having 11000 readers he would still be in business or at least have more than 22 posters

#6 2011-12-12 11:44:46

What kind of surgery did Bobo have?  Did he finally have a brain installed?

#7 2011-12-12 17:31:46

Next time, I tell no one when I'm skipping town on holiday.

You guys know better than to nibble at meaningless fantasies like this.

The redacted one can not find is own ass with both hands and a flesh light. That's not a typo. He's a computer ignoramus and has no control over the numbers his hosting service displays... before he multiplies  them at whim. That means the stats he sees include all the indexing spiders search engines employ, robots that squat on sites like his and typically add double or more to their human traffic numbers.

No more Bobo, guys. I'm serious.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com