#1 2011-10-19 15:52:46

Glad to see Selectman Begleys top choice decided to withdraw from consideration to the BOH..anyone seeing a connection here with all of our new drug treatment facilities, sober houses and the like??..the snake-oil salesman TA, State Senator and his developer buddy, and now a quack like Unger are seeing dollar signs here in Lawrence-by the- Sea..

Lynne Road has been open for four days and there's already been an issue..the Town has become a haven for these types of businesses and the folks who run them..let's stop the insanity, literally..

Last edited by Harrythebarber (2011-10-19 16:08:08)

#2 2011-10-19 17:03:26

This is a never ending saga because of Commonwealth rules and regulations that allow facilities in cities/towns with little or no input or comment.  I lived in a town that initially tried to fight group homes for troubled teens and group homes for mentally retarded adults, etc.  After thou$and$ and thou$and$ spent with lawyers, they finally lived up to the fact that it was a loosing battle.

To those who want to stop this kind of activity, your tax dollars would be better spent buying new school buses rather than helping to make some lawyer richer.

#3 2011-10-19 21:49:29

Bill, you were way out in front in reporting this. Not the first time..and I shouldn't be a bit surprised. Keep shining that light.. I love to watch them scurry about. Nice job, thanks.

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

Last edited by DDPTRO (2011-10-19 21:55:25)

#4 2011-10-20 01:23:36

DDPTRO wrote:

Bill, you were way out in front in reporting this. Not the first time..and I shouldn't be a bit surprised. Keep shining that light.. I love to watch them scurry about. Nice job, thanks.

Like playing Whack-A-Mole, though, isn't it? The ineptitude here is rivaled only by its shameless, grade school playground performance.

I don't care what side they're on. I count on one hand the actors involved in this horror show who aren't parasites shilling for their offstage benefactors.

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

Last edited by billw (2011-10-20 01:26:29)

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com