#1 2011-03-21 21:47:31

Remember Bobo's lie filled column about "The Great Photocopier Nickel Caper That Never Happened?" from November 2009?

Here's what Mikey posted under it:

By: mike9f on 11/4/09
Wow! Robert, I knew there were some issues with the library funds but did not fully comprehend the scope. These people took a truly noble mission and corrupted it for their own personal gain. Coward? I think that's the last thing anyone could ever call you, Robert. Sounds to me like you have taken your time and done your homework.

You all vote how you wish.  Personally, I'll never give my vote to someone that gullible.  Selectmen need to deal with facts, not fantasy.

#2 2011-03-21 21:48:44

Robert, it would seem reasonable to assume that the 1.5 million that was embezzled from the library had to be replaced from some other source of revenue or the library would have suffered reduced services. Correct?

If you ever needed proof that Wareham will be a disaster if Mike is elected, there you go.

#3 2011-03-21 21:51:33

More Mikey quotes from under Bobo's Library Lie Column:

Agreed, 4dog. A town wide audit will be interesting indeed. However, we must remember that no matter how broad the scope of an audit, they usually never catch everything. So having folks like Robert pointing the auditors in the right directions is a tremendous advantage for the town. It certainly gives us all some greater insight as to why some folks will do whatever they can to silence the Observer or prevent its distribution.

Cost of Audit - Over $60,000

Results of Audit - Absolutely nothing found.

The more I read this guy's ramblings, the more I pray, for the good of the town, that he never ends up in a selectman's seat.  If quotes like these don't motivate you all to turn out the vote, then I don't know what will.

#4 2011-03-21 21:56:56

By: mike9f on 11/11/09
Agreed, 4dog. "Bring on the investigation." Now some people are claiming on the Courier comment section that the Trustee and Robert Slager have committed crimes. The supposed theft of the ledger? The interviewer knowing it was allegedly stolen?
Apparently, some people have no concept of the terms "fiduciary duty" and "due diligence" The Trustee had every right to take that ledger and review it.

Mike, there was never any ledger.  You were duped.  For the good of the town, please consider dropping out of the race.  Someone so easily duped by obvious fantasyland nonsense should not be sitting in a selectman's chair.

#5 2011-03-21 22:00:17

By: mike9f on 11/11/09
It truly would be laughable if it was not so sad.

Lynn Burroughs, thank you for what you said last night.

I wonder how gullible Mikey is.  Does he believe in unicorns and leprachauns too?   It'd be funny, if it weren't so...

#6 2011-03-21 22:04:51

By: robertslager on 11/15/09
I have another question. Has anyone been following this polygraph nonsense? IHATESLAGER wants we to agree to a private polygraph test that will be financed by people he refuses to indentify. I told him I would take a polygraph test if it was administered by the DA. Now he's calling me a liar and a coward. Thoughts?

By: CoachTP on 11/15/09
I ask IHATESLAGER to identify himself and then take a polygraph test himself. If not is he a coward?

By: mike9f on 11/15/09
I think we should ask you to take a polygraph to see if you are lying about being willing to take a polygraph administered from the DA. ;)

So, where's a nice place to move if Mike gets elected?  Florida or California seem like nice alternatives to living under the Bobo-Coach-Mikey "Brain Trust."

#7 2011-03-21 22:06:13

By: mike9f on 11/15/09
Mr. Holmes, be sure to hold up a big banner with a a picture of the doughboy and swastika when your out campaigning.

Hey, it's Mr. Mature and Responsible Debate!

#8 2011-03-21 23:29:06

The Guy Seems Like A Certifiable Nut To Me ,not Selectmen Material At All.

#9 2011-03-22 00:23:54

GuyIncognito wrote:

By: mike9f on 11/15/09 wrote:

Mr. Holmes, be sure to hold up a big banner with a a picture of the doughboy and swastika when your out campaigning.

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/sidepic/bobo.png

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

#10 2011-03-22 22:00:11

More from Mature and Responsible Mikey:

By: mike9f on 12/6/09
Robert, Once all is revealed, why would you want to leave? You will have crushed the Courier and ST. Your paper will be the only paper in town.

Been 5 going on 6 years since your buddy came to town, Mikey.  The only thing that has been "revealed" is that he is an economy sized dufus.  The idea that someone who follows him so blindly ending up in a selectman's chair is, to use a Bobo phrase, "truly frightening."

Oh, and that TBW paper will disappear right after the election.

What TBW paper?  Oh, you mean Wareham Week?  Because it doesn't cover for the bad guys, it's a TBW paper? 

Not a good predictor, are you?  It became the top source for Wareham news in less than a year and is still going strong.

"Observer Monthly" on the other hand...doesn't seem to be doing too well.  Probably wouldn't be in re-print if it weren't for the 6 or 7 Mikey and Ellen ads.

Last edited by GuyIncognito (2011-03-22 22:00:55)

#11 2011-03-22 22:02:06

By: LenSkynyrd on 12/6/09
Correction Mike - Robert's paper IS the only one in Town now.

Good point, len. ;)

Well, it's the only monthly paper in town.  Maybe in April I'll pick one up and read about what happened in March.

#12 2011-03-22 22:03:29

Robert, what kind of business permit is needed in the town of Wareham to operate a newspaper?

I'm just curious due to the fact that I have seen nothing of an application for any type of ne newspaper business come before the BOS. You stated the Reporter for the paper was at the BOS meeting. My question is, was he there representing a paper that has no auhtority granted to it to operate within the town of Wareham? That is a rhetorical question, Robert.

Wow, someone really doesn't like Wareham Week.

#13 2011-03-22 22:04:40

My point is: I hear of a new newspaper coming to town, I see other businesses that are based, and will operate, in our town coming before the BoS for approval to operate. I would think that this newspaper would need some sort of approval prior to operating within the town of Wareham.

This guy actually thinks that a newspaper needs to ask the Board of Selectmen for permission to operate?

God, Wareham will be a scary place if he's elected.

#14 2011-03-22 22:07:33

Alight,Robert. We will have disagree on this one. So, does that mean I have to resort to personal attacks against you and have a meeting of likeminded individuals to sooth my ego? Just kidding!

Jeez Mikey, if you get elected, will you have Bobo sit up at the table with you?

#15 2011-03-22 22:08:28

It would be my luck to get in line behind Defelice; And not have any breath mints with me!

Wow, straight from a founding member of the Mature and Responsible Debate Society.

#16 2011-03-22 22:09:31

Robert, can we expect to see another installment on the library anytime soon?

Oh boy yeah, can we Robert?!! Can we?!  I'll blindly accept whatever you say as truth and not ask for any scrap of evidence to back it up whatsoever.

#17 2011-03-22 22:12:52

Give Mikey a break for a minute, here's some choice words from Lynnie, another member of the Mature and Responsible Debate Society:

By: lynne on 12/6/09
k jd...what you got besides ridding us of the bad guys? That's one way to do it. Uh oh, that could be taken as I want to kill someone(s). This Jesus lady is all about killin... Really though, the train ride was a good example of that, last w/e the Polar Express ride I thought was a nice way to bring people together in the community. I am hoping that all is in sync this year for the Christmas parade and celebration. I wonder if that will change by select individuals this year, hopefully no school fields will get messed up and cost us, what was it close to 40 grand i think? Wonder if anyone will refuse to open up the building again... that's what I mean when I talk of getting rid of people. Until Satan is defeated, peace will be pretty much impossible. I wish I could have a vision of peace, I don't see it right now, especially hearing people tell lies (they don't realize it). I saw someone this week at local store who began to badmouth selectmen, he went on to badmouth the Westfield project saying it would be for undesirable families from out of town and a lot of kids stressing our school system. I told him he was incorrect, that the selectmen hadn't lied to anyone when they said it was for the elderly, he claimed it was. I told him I was at the two selectmen's meetings when they met with potential developers and that I was also at the town meeting when it was brought up again and it was all senior housing. He appeared to believe me but how many more out there believe the lies as he does/did? Sorry, but I can't stand liars, these people are lying to steal from the weak and oppressed, only Satan does that. Biblically we should not be convening with the devil. It does raise problems when it comes to the public and what you are discussing, getting along is important, but I refuse to bough to the devil for the sake of peace that risks the lives and well-being of those in our community who are most at risk.

#18 2011-04-04 08:48:11

bump

#19 2011-10-12 08:20:59

In light of the IG's report, these infamous mike9f quotes just make Mikey look even more stupid.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com