#1 2011-09-15 13:37:39

A bill of particulars is a detailed, formal, written statement of charges or claims filed by plaintiffs or prosecutors.

In our case, the list of charges is staggering. Help me sketch this out, will you?

Accounting Fraud
Bribery
Illegal Hiring Practices
No-Show Employment
Non Resident, Non Voter Selectman
Open Meeting Violations
Workplace Intimidation and Harassment
Defamation
Misappropriation Of Funds

#2 2011-09-15 13:48:43

missing million dollars .

#3 2011-09-15 14:05:18

redrobin wrote:

missing million dollars .

That falls under bribery, extortion and accounting fraud.

Last edited by billw (2011-09-15 14:05:48)

#4 2011-09-15 14:17:01

Well.. there's also the use of one's "power" as an elected official to "serve" yourself..rather than serve the town. What would you call that? Corruption? Ethics violations, to be sure.

...and let's not leave out perjury here.

#5 2011-09-15 14:36:35

DDPTRO wrote:

Well.. there's also the use of one's "power" as an elected official to "serve" yourself..rather than serve the town. What would you call that? Corruption? Ethics violations, to be sure.

...and let's not leave out perjury here.

Perjury, and ethics violations work but the law doesn't penalize needledick bugfuckery, unfortunately.

#6 2011-09-15 14:43:09

We're on to something here.

Alphabetically:

Accounting Fraud
Bribery
Ethics Violations
Extortion
Illegal Hiring Practices
Misappropriation Of Funds
No-Show Employment
Non Resident, Non Voter Selectman
Open Meeting Violations
Perjury
Workplace Intimidation and Harassment

#7 2011-09-16 11:10:10

I get daily reminders of my own fallible nature and would hope no one reading this thinks I have all the answers.

I will say, with as much conviction as I muster,  you won't want to live here if Wareham fails to get a grip and address the charges above in specific detail.

Look around you. There are vulture spokesmodels for big buck developers circling Wareham and drooling to exploit to the town's current disorder.

Please help.

#8 2011-09-16 11:41:04

Bill, while it seems that Wareham is quickening its pace of slipping into the abyss of craziness (and being labeled a defunct town), how do you suppose "we" can help?

#9 2011-09-16 12:00:55

NDiPasquale wrote:

Bill, while it seems that Wareham is quickening its pace of slipping into the abyss of craziness (and being labeled a defunct town), how do you suppose "we" can help?

By convincing and maybe deluding ourselves that we can fix this mess ourselves, because no else will. By stepping outside a moment and looking at what's at stake.

Gawd almighty, it's fucking gorgeous today, isn't it?! That's how I define paradise.

Rifle your memory, the net, the archives here, and the freedom of information act for each of the listed charges and crowd source the discussion. We need charges documented well enough to convince an ignorant jury. What we don't need are lawyers.

We can do this.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com