7:00 PM – Wareham Multi-Service Center,
Room 320, 48 Marion Road, Wareham, MA

1. CALL TO ORDER BY CHAIRMAN
2. ROLL CALL
3. ANNOUNCEMENTS
4. CITIZENS PARTICIPATION
5. DISCUSSION RE. WESTFIELD
6. CONSENT AGENDA

a. Authorization to sign bills and documents, etc. CDM Bills – Monthly Estimate for Partial Payment No. 14 for work completed from July 1, 2011 to July 31, 2011 for $105,501.49.
b. Approval of regular session minutes held from previous meeting: March 1, 2011, March 15, 2011

7. LICENSES & PERMITS

a. Request for use of Town Roads from Wareham Veterans’ Council, c/o William R.C. White, 11 Regent Avenue, Wareham for their 52nd Annual Veteran’s Day Parade. The parade starts at Besse Park & Merchant’s Way down Main Street and left up Chapel Hill to Marion Road to Viking Drive and end at the Town Hall on Friday, November 11, 2011. The Parade starts at 10:00 a.m.
b. Application for a one-day all alcoholic beverages license permit by Thomas S. Tobey, PO Box 1700, Onset for a private party to be held at the Pavillion at  the Bay Pointe Country Club, 10 Bay Pointe Drive, Onset on September 10, 2011 from 6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. under the provisions of Chapter 138 of the Massachusetts General Laws.

8. TOWN ADMINISTRATOR’S REPORT

a. Leadership Team.
b. New Senior Food Pantry ribbon Cutting Ceremony.
c. MassWorks Infrastructure Program Grant Program.
d. Seminar on Open Meeting Law and State Ethics.
Status Report of ongoing issues/projects.

9. TOWN BUSINESS

a. Close Fall Town Meeting Warrant.
b. Acceptance of $2,000 grant for New Food Pantry (refrigerator, freezer, shelving and equipment) as gift.
c. Bike Path Committee – Update.
d. Vote on MassWorks Infrastructure Grant Program.
e. Discussion re. Laborer position at WPCF.
f. Discussion of town meeting article – Capital Planning Committee.
g. Discussion of town meeting article – Community Events Committee.
h. Discussion of town meeting article – Affordable Housing Trust.
i. Discussion of town meeting article – (3) Petitioned Articles.
j. Any other articles that may come before the board.
k. Any town business.

10. SEWER BUSINESS

a. Any other sewer business.

11. LIAISON REPORTS
12. ADJOURNMENT
13. SIGNING OF DOCUMENTS APPROVED BY THE BOARD9/12/2011

#2 2011-09-12 13:44:49

All Selectmen Except Schinder Were Present Sunday 9 11  2011  For  Events That Happened Sun. For   9  11 2011, Where Were You Hater Blogger Mike 9 F  , I  Guess Its A Long Ride From  Houlton Me. , I Guess You Will Be Here  For The Selectmens Meeting , But I Guess You Were Not Present For 9 11 2011  Events In Wareham.  Shame On You Schinder For Not Showing Up.  Please No More Hate Filled Diatribes Tues.

#3 2011-09-14 21:45:30

#4 2011-09-14 22:51:38

Houston, we have a problem..

Ok..before anyone accuses me of "altering" the meeting to serve my "political agenda".. I want to let you all know.. I just realized there must be some "missing time" on this meeting.

See..there's a whole process I do when I post these meeting's (none of which actually requires my watching the meeting). Briefly.. I Record to DVR..then transfer to DVD..then rip to computer..then use software to combine ripped files..upload it..and (finally) "spread it around".. Well.. My DVR recording is saying the meeting should be approx. 2 hrs 56 minutes (or so)..and the video (as posted) is saying 2 hours 48 minutes.. So..if anyone watches and sees what's not there..Please, let me know! I'm trying to avoid re-doing the whole process from the beginning again. I'll leave the video post as-is (for now)..Cuz something's better than nothin'...apologies.

Last edited by DDPTRO (2011-09-14 22:53:34)

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com