#1 2011-09-08 14:21:22

Heard there could be a "dick" living in Holden,ME!!

#2 2011-09-08 14:55:30

i heard the same thing. bitch of a commute on tuesday nights

#3 2011-09-09 16:58:14

I stand corrected, its Houlten, ME..

#4 2011-09-09 17:08:50

Harrythebarber,

If that is correct Houlton, ME is 409.3 miles from Wareham with traffic and would take 8 1/2 hours one way. That's a LONG, LONG way to travel to protect you children. Hope he has family up there.

On the other hand Holden, MA  is 89 miles from Wareham and is about a 2 hour drive.

I think we need to find out exactly which Town they have moved to. My guess is MA

Last edited by Merlin (2011-09-09 17:15:04)

#5 2011-09-09 17:16:49

Don't think so, Merlin...Maine it is, ahyea'...

#6 2011-09-09 17:32:14

he   schinder is an idiot.

Last edited by redrobin (2011-09-09 17:52:27)

#7 2011-09-09 18:25:46

This comment from the RagBlog had me laughing. They're off on another wild goose chase...those crazy kids.

I like this comment because (first of all) Bobo loses his patience with one of his die-hards, "onlooker" who says some off the wall crap..like hidden cameras, shadow government..and all kinds of other goof-ball shit. Bobo always let's her crazy talk slide (yes, I know who she is)..but Bobo must be "on edge" (wonder why?)..because he "took exception" with this particular comment.

Let's make this simple. Schneider is an elected official..and it looks like he lives in another town..and probably another state. He disappeared..was found to have serious financial difficulties. When he came back he made alot of unsubstantiated claims of harassment against himself and his family. While he was gone his disappearance was "odd" enough to be "covered" by the national press. Newspapers, and television "divulged" the (former) residence of Schneider. Why would they do that?! How dare they!!!

He's an elected official.. His whereabouts..and residency are public, RELEVANT information. What's he trying to hide? If there are legitimate threats and/or harassment..bring someone up on charges!

Nobody is stalking Schneider. People just want to know where their selectman's living. Don't they have that right? Every registered voter's address is public information. Get over it, fruit loops.

By: onlooker on 9/9/11
"To do so could endanger the lives of the Schneiders' 11-year-old twin girls."

OL - Are YOU trying to tell us, Mr. Slager, that not only were the Schneider twins harrassed at school but that their lives were threatened? Then let us pray that they have just as much protection as Sasha and Malia at this point.

---

By: robertslager on 9/9/11
Onlooker, please stop reading so much into everything. I have no idea if the Schneider children had their lives threatened. I do think that something pretty serious occured for their parents to pull them out of the school system. Lord knows there are some very crazy people in Wareham. I would never provide the location for a family in hiding under any circumstance. If people are willing to stalk the Schneider family to this extent than anything is possible.

Lives threatened?? Geesh.. Get back on your meds, onlooker.

#8 2011-09-10 09:25:39

Personally, I think "something pretty serious" happened with Mike's credit card bills for him to move out of town just in time to miss a court date.

#9 2011-09-11 14:09:16

Here it is spelled out clearly for anyone interested in knowing how you determine residency in Massachusetts.

For Michele's benefit, we have all of the information necessary to determine your residency in Maine...I would suggest you resign.

Residency requirements

What determines Massachusetts residency?
The following criteria, although not exclusive, can be used by state and local agencies and the courts to determine residency. By law, you are considered a Massachusetts resident if you receive a local property tax exemption, file a state resident income tax return or receive a rental deduction, register to vote here, enroll your dependents in a local public school or pay resident tuition for them at a state college or university, receive public assistance from the state, declare that mortgaged or insured property located here is your principal residence, or obtain any employment, benefit or privilege by claiming Massachusetts residency. You may be fined up to $1,000 per year if you illegally register in another state, or misrepresent the principal place your vehicle is garaged in this state. You are also subject to assessment for unpaid taxes with penalties and interest.
http://www.sudbury.ma.us/services/indiv … asp?id=128

Thank you to my friend for sharing this with all of us.

#10 2011-09-11 14:18:01

By the way, what's that about BoBo NOT ever considering giving out addressees....remember the following from May 2010:

Local political activist Larry McDonald, who registered the domain names for www.takebackwareham.net, www.takebackwareham.org, www.takebackwareham.com last year, has denied taking part in an e-mail scheme apparently design to defraud unsuspecting recipients of thousands of dollars.
    The e-mail, which was received by the Observer this week, states that the sender and his family were visiting Wales and were robbed at gunpoint. The sender, identified only as "Larry," asks the recipient to send him money immediately to help him purchase airline tickets for the return trip home, as well as to pay his outstanding hotel bill.
    On Tuesday, May 11, at 7:47 a.m. the Wareham Observer received the following e-mail (which is being published unedited) from the e-mail address eyesofbear77@aim.com.
BCC: Warehamobserver@aol.com
Sent: 5/11/2010 7:47:02 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: My Plight!!!
I’m writing this with tears in my eyes,my family and I came down here to Wales,United kingdom for a short vacation unfortunately we were robbed at the park of the hotel where we stayed,worse of it was that our bags, cash , credit cards and cell phone were stolen of us at GUNPOINT, it’s such a crazy experience for us.we need help flying backhome and the authorities are not being 100% supportive but the good thing is that we still have our passports but don’t ave enough money toget our flight tickets back home and pay for the hotel bills and the hotel manager won’t let us leave.I’m just gonna have to plead with you to lend me some funds right now,i’ll pay back as soon as I get home. We need to sort the hotel bills and get on the next available flight home.

Larry
     On May 14 at 10:39 p.m. the Observer received e-mail confirmation from PayPal that Francis McDonald (Larry McDonald’s legal name) signed up for a one-month membership to the Observer Media web site using the e-mail address eyesofbear77@aim.com. The confirmation notice from PayPal includes Francis McDonald’s name, e-mail address and street address, which is listed as XXXXXXXXXXXXX
    The Observer sent McDonald an e-mail on Friday at 10:47 p.m. (using the earsofbear77 address) asking why he had sent the scam e-mail to the Observer. Shortly afterward the original e-mail became "unavailable," according to an AOL representative, who said it appeared the sender had attempted to extract it from the Observer’s computer system and may have damaged the e-mail in the process.
    According to the AOL representative the original e-mail still exists on the web provider’s server and can be accessed by court order. The Observer also downloaded multiple copies of the original e-mail before it was damaged.  McDonald responded via the eyesofbear77 e-mail address to the Observer at 1:09 a.m. on Saturday by writing "My email account was hacked. It went to everyone that had an email address listed in my address book." McDonald then denied signing up for the Observer Media web site. He said his wife, Liz McDonald, had done so.
    After researching the e-mail address eyesofbear77@aim.com, Observer Media discovered that four e-mails had been sent to the company from that address, all by Larry McDonald in 2008. Larry McDonald has used a different e-mail address to correspond with the Observer since then.
    Observer Media banned Liz McDonald from its web site last year for repeatedly posting member-only, copyright-protected material from the Observer Media web site to another local web site. Her e-mail address was banned by Observer Media as well. No other member has been banned from the site.
     Larry McDonald did not report an unauthorized intrusion into his computer to local police, according to police records. He did not send out an e-mail to everyone in his address book informing them that the original e-mail was not sent by him.
    The Observer has forwarded the appropriate e-mails pertaining to this situation to Wareham Police Chief Rick Stanley.

Can you spell idiot?

Last edited by danoconnell (2011-09-11 14:50:13)

#11 2011-09-11 14:36:20

Dan,
If you don't mind, could you blank out my home address? I would appreciate it. Thank you.

#12 2011-09-11 14:52:15

Done, Larry.

I'm sorry I didn't call you before I posted the story. It was sent by someone who has all of the old "crap" that BoBo wrote, and I should have thought about the actual posting of your address.

Sorry, again...love to Liz and the family.

I may make it up for a BUBBAQ some year :)

#13 2011-09-11 15:01:17

Thank you Dan. I appreciate your quick response! You know you are always welcome at our house.

Much love to you and the family in Florida.

#14 2011-09-11 15:31:13

Thanks, Larry. I know your house is "pretty full up",  but I certainly appreciate the offer.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com