#1 2011-09-09 14:24:25

Three of Mr Schneider's creditors seemed to think I knew his whereabouts and called repeatedly last week, no doubt sharing my unlisted phone number with dozens of others in the process.

I haven't had ANY outstanding debt since 1994 and don't much care for bill collectors, especially other people's bill collectors. Do you?

For the life of me, I don't why they couldn't find our deadbeat selectman themselves. It took me 15 minutes. You're on your own hook for the phone number. Please, do not call again.

Michael Schneider
55 Franklin Ave.
Houlton, ME

Last edited by billw (2011-09-09 14:25:25)

#2 2011-09-09 14:30:50

So Bill Mike Schinder Is Living In Houlton Me And Comuting To Wareham For Meetings , Wareham Sure Is Getting Secrewd In This Matter ,where Is He Staying When He Is In Wareham That Nite If There Is A Late Meeting , Probaly The Donahue House Behind The Library.

#3 2011-09-09 14:36:25

Then He Goes Home In The Morning I Guess, Hey Discover And Citibank Mike Has Property In Houlton Me , Sent Your Fugitive Trackers Up To Maine After Him ,that Guy Is Just Awfull And Mean To Young Ladies.

#4 2011-09-09 15:11:40

Bill...a creditor that calls a third party and advises that party of another person's debt, is guilty of violations of State and Federal laws.

The creditors are about as bright as Michele and Roberta.

It might be interesting to see what Maine law requires for a person living and working in their State before they are required to change their address.

Most States are 30 days.

If a Selectman is allowed to live out of State, I am throwing my hat into the ring!!

Good detective work, Bill.

Now Roberta has his address too. Maybe they can write each other.

#5 2011-09-09 16:13:16

Well Why Not Dan For Selectmen   With Phones And Cameras Why Not ,if Schinder Can Be A Selectmen Then Why Not Bill.

#6 2011-09-09 16:37:49

Yeah...we'll meet Tuesday via computer. That way the Chairman won't have to sit next to the TA and hold hands and ask what is going on, because we will tell them what is going on and what should go on.

Unlike: I dunno...

#7 2011-09-10 06:46:47

Slager Talks On His Website About If The Site Of Schinders Kids Are Living That Would Be Crimnal, The Real Reason He Does Not Want You To Know  Wher The Schinder Kids Are Because The Voters In Wareham Would Be Upset That We Were Being Represented By Someone Living In Maine,kick His Ass To The Street. Its Not About The Kids Its About Schinder., And Where He Is Living,and Bruce Revealed On Slagers Web Site That He Was Living In Maine.

#8 2011-09-10 13:58:15

RedRobin  -  Mike S. made a big deal in his vitriolic tantrum about enrolling kids in another school district, for reasons that are not clear, given that Dr. Barry R. has stated that the Wareham schools have no record of any harassment. And, one supposes that even in Maine that parents would have to prove residency in order to have their kids admitted to the public schools.

So.  If they own property up there, could Mrs. S. declare herself a Maine resident,  while Mikey remains a 'Wareham' resident? Thus, killing two birds, so to speak?

Question: if this move was "job" related, what are the big employers in Houlton, Maine? Potato processing? border smuggling? snow shoveling? what? Can't imagine there is much call for limo drivers....

#9 2011-09-10 14:19:21

Oh great and wise Stewie, whose postings I always enjoy, tell me, if I were to ever ask in a hypothetical manner how it is possible for kids to be harassed at school when the family moved away in August according to news reports and school just started in September, I would probably just be labeled a vile power elite bastard, right?

#10 2011-09-10 14:28:02

stewie wrote:

Question: if this move was "job" related, what are the big employers in Houlton, Maine? Potato processing? border smuggling? snow shoveling? what? Can't imagine there is much call for limo drivers....

On Tuesday he seemed less like a Limo Driver, and more like a "Taxi Driver".

Who you talking to Travis?

#11 2011-09-10 14:36:52

Great & wise?  -  More like SmartAss

But, my man Guy. All these years, I didn't know that George Thorogood was singing about you...

"On the day I was born
the nurses gathered 'round
and they gazed in wide wonder
at the joy they had found

The head nurse spoke up
said leave this one alone
she could tell right away
that i was BAD TO THE BONE!"

Poor Guy.Left no option but to become a vile power elite bastard. And, a good one, at that. Just ask BoBo.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com