#1 2011-09-07 11:57:23

From the RagBlog..

John Donahue wrote:

By: John_Donahue on 9/6/11
My sympathy and empathy goes out to the Schneider family and to all persons (and their families) who have been targeted by the vile, disgusting, perverse, pathetic, sad (and yes, sometimes evil) souls that inhabit our community.

The problem is, as I see it, the unregulated use of the internet by anonymous bloggers who are not held accountable by their host site's administrator(s).

By contrast, if one were to write a Letter to the Editor of a newspaper, one would have to identify him/herself as the author of the letter and provide contact information for verification purposes. If the newspaper questioned the identity of the author, or if the subject matter of the letter is considered defamatory or in bad taste, the letter would not be published; plain and simple.

However, because of the unregulated/un-policed nature of the internet - particularly regarding homemade blog sites - one can anonymously defame another person without any fear of accountability. Hateblog sites are the electronic version of the Wild West; without any electronic sheriff's available to bring the 'cattle thieves', 'rustlers', 'poachers', 'stagecoach robbers', or 'bushwhackers' to justice.

At the risk of sounding self-righteous: until we all login using our real names, this type of trash talking and mudslinging is going to continue. Shine the light on the hatebloggers by challenging them to do the same thing (use their real name at sign-in) and then watch them do what all cucarachas do.

Hmmm. So, if everyone just used their real names..then people wouldn't "misbehave". Well, you used your name here Mr. (got your ass handed to you at the last election) Donahue. Yet you still managed to call your fellow citizens... "vile, disgusting, perverse, pathetic, sad (and yes, sometimes evil)..'cattle thieves', 'rustlers', 'poachers', 'stagecoach robbers', or 'bushwhackers' and 'cucarachas'. So, what's that say?

I know how frustrating it must be for you that we exposed you as the corrupt SOB you are. But please..Wareham doesn't need to hear from another of "yesterday's problem children".. We have Sweet Brucey for that. Enjoy your (forced) retirement as a former Wareham elected official.. I know I am.

PS..My name's Dave DiPietro (but of course you already knew that, Former Mr. Moderator).

#2 2011-09-07 12:35:15

I can't believe that he is smashing BoBo's site...that's exactly what he described, along with us, and WW.

It's called the technology age, John...get used to it...and get used to being thrust into the maelstrom of political oblivion, where you, Bruce, Baglady and Michele justifiably belong.

Best wishes and thanks for your thoughts.

#3 2011-09-07 13:01:49

Another country heard from, this the guy who couldn't beat a nineteen-year old neophyte..Im sure if his daughters were harassed there would have been something done about it, unlike our persecuted Selectman.. I do recall there was always a lot of whining when he didn't win an election..the best was that Republicans counted the votes and therefore he was cheated..go try to not fuck up West Bridgewater's Assessing Dept, John, no one hear is listening..

#4 2011-09-07 13:29:37

And Stop Dumping Your Trash All Over Wareham , And You Always Bloging On Slagers Hate Site.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com