• Home
  •  » Wareham Water
  •  » Sweet Brucey Would Like a Second Defeat/Mike Owes $ to Town

#1 2011-09-02 22:30:31

According to the Standard Times, if there is a special election, Sweet Brucey, a bar failure who owes $181,000 in back taxes, apparently wants a second chance at being defeated.

The article also reveals that Mike owes $900 in sewer bills.

http://www.southcoasttoday.com/apps/pbc … 015/TOWN14

People, begin TODAY recruiting one and only one candidate who will be elected and give Brucey the second defeat he so richly deserves.  Begin TODAY recruiting volunteers who will work hard to put a decent person in that seat and end the Hypocrite Elite's reign of terror once and for all.

Wareham made a mistake when it elected Mike.  Rare is the chance to fix a mistake and this is it.  Don't blow it.

Last edited by GuyIncognito (2011-09-02 22:30:46)

#2 2011-09-02 22:32:42

ST wrote:

Regardless, Sauvageau said, “I know in my core that (Schneider) is a man of character. ... He had a very important purpose and reason for the way it happened, and I suspect we will sooner rather than later understand exactly what happened. And I believe we'll hear it directly from Mike.”

When I read that last sentence, it's hard not to believe that the Hypocrite Elite have been holding off on Mike's resignation to buy time to work on a Sweet Brucey run behind the scenes.

#3 2011-09-02 22:53:05

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/img/Wareham.Town.Meeting.2010-05-10-Mon-7-13-22-pm.jpg

Ready for another go around?

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

#4 2011-09-02 23:12:10

Whenever I see the photo Bill took of that "blowhard" I ask myself: is that how many precints he won last time he ran?

Steve and Cara buried him, MWF's 1000 votes won't be nearly enough this time either..People in this Town are pissed and he's a major part of the problem..Bobo will be sucking him off, one more reason people will work their asses off getting anyone but him elected..

Last edited by Harrythebarber (2011-09-02 23:20:13)

#5 2011-09-03 07:04:41

So Like Brucie Mike Does Not Pay His Taxes On His Sewer,but Voted For Others To Be Sewered, These 2 Men Are Crooks,dont Pay There Taxes And Have No Moral Character.

#6 2011-09-03 07:15:36

In The Artical It Says Cruz Has Been In Touch With Schinder, Did He Urge Him To Resign, Also I See In The Above Photo Of Bruce He Is Sitting With His Pal Hawian T Shirt Man We Dont Want Him Either As A Selectmen, The Arogance Of Bruce Is Just Awful, He Has A Police Record And Has  Had His Car Reposed For Non Payment Of His Loan But Somehow Gave Large Campaign Donations To Ellen And Mike In The Last Election , He Cant Pay His Car Insurance And Car Payments , Cant Pay His Taxes ,was The Money Laundered From A Westfield Contractor Or Move Wareham Backward.

#7 2011-09-03 07:17:42

Bruce Says He Agrees With The Nastey Agenda Of Move Wareham Backward ,for This He Should Be Voted Against.

#8 2011-09-03 07:18:04

DDPTRO wrote:

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/img/W … -22-pm.jpg

Ready for another go around?

Maybe this picture should be printed and posted around town if Brucie does run again.

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

#9 2011-09-03 07:19:47

Jennifer Peterson Is The Person To Defeat This Evil Person. I Hope She Runs.

#10 2011-09-03 07:37:25

i think that picture should go up on yard signs to vote against him

#11 2011-09-03 08:12:57

If Schneider does return(doubtful) soon, at least you know that there will be three women on the BOS....one former male lacking balls.

Maybe he'll have his wife run and win the seat.

#12 2011-09-03 08:22:57

It comes as no surprise that Mike S. has more than one owsies (see: Slager, aka 'BoBo'). but what does surprise me in the article was the lack of commentary on other potential owsies.

1. Property taxes: first quarter of FY2012 payment was due August 1. current or  past due? How about previous quarters?

2. Water bills? (District, not Town; but paid thru the Town)

3. Motor vehicle excise? If there was a limo service, then there may be several bills for vehicles. Paid?

3. Personal property tax: if there was a business, there could be taxes on personal (i.e. non-real estate) property. Did he (they) file a Form of List with the Board of Assessors, as required annually in March?

Lotsa questions. Too bad the S-T didn't finish the job.

By the Way,  when did Sweet Brucie turn into a  ChattyKathy with the S-T? As I recall (now THERE's a word for you), the Bruce had a Jones for the S-T. Musta consulted with that Ass, er Ace political strategist, Curlie, and changed his wicked, wicked ways. Start printing up that exclusive BillW photo.

• Home
  •  » Wareham Water
  •  » Sweet Brucey Would Like a Second Defeat/Mike Owes $ to Town

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com