• Home
  •  » Wareham Water
  •  » BREAKING NEWS: Mikey Hasn't Spoken to Colleagues in a Month

#1 2011-08-30 17:39:53

Wareham Week reports that Mikey has not spoken to other BOS members or the Top Banana in a month.

What a clown.  Demand his resignation today.

#2 2011-08-30 18:47:00

don't believe everything you read..this is a calculating bunch and it would surprise no one if there is something going on behind the scenes..I'm sure he hasn't contacted Steve H or Cara W, i cant believe he hasn't been in touch with Begley, the  Dolnahues, or the rest of Move Wareham Backward..

I for one don't believe anything out of the mouth of of the greasy TA..

#3 2011-08-30 20:23:12

Good point Harry.  I'm sure the Hypocrite Elite have held a few pow wows trying to figure out a way to work this situation to their advantage.

#4 2011-08-31 07:31:39

: teacher91 on 8/30/11
Hmmm... perhaps it means that the number has been suspended, like you can suspend a cell phone number for a period of time.

By: robertslager on 8/30/11
I've just never heard a message like that. Clearly the phone company was instructed to leave that specific message rather than a forwarding number or a disconnected message.

By: teacher91 on 8/30/11
Although, I don't know why he would suspend the number if he has indeed moved away.

By: robertslager on 8/30/11
Exactly, teacher. I just found it odd. I'm not sure what it means. Clearly though the Schneider family has the option of changing that message if they so desire. If their phone was disconnected, the message from the phone company would say so

YUP HE WILL BE BACK SOON BECAUSE OF THE RECORDING HE PICKED WITH THE PHONE COMPANY. YOU IDIOTS THATS THE GENERIC MESSAGE WHEN YOU SHUT OFF YOUR PHONE!!!

#5 2011-08-31 08:30:08

Someone in Wareham not taking Bobo's calls...what a shocker...

#6 2011-08-31 09:09:20

good luck to any child who has to sit at a desk and listen to that "teacher".."tin hats" doesnt begin to describe the stupidity of that bunch..

#7 2011-08-31 14:55:09

That message is always on phones down here when someone has disconnected the phone, but plans of getting another number in the near future.

• Home
  •  » Wareham Water
  •  » BREAKING NEWS: Mikey Hasn't Spoken to Colleagues in a Month

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com