#1 2011-08-12 20:43:21

Our  Man Andrews is trying to dismantle our town before he goes. Remember I told you he would go and it was not negotiable. Well, he knows he is going so he is planning to leave us in ruins and he will succeed unless the BOS acts now. At the very least, he will open us up to several wrongful termination suits.

By the way, you all saw that our last accountant got hired in Raynham just before she would have testified. What they did not tell you is that one of the Raynham selectman is, yep, a Pacheco. Know why? It looks like Mark Pacheco arranged her job so she would not be able to testify that John Sanguinet and Mark Andrews were really running Wareham’s accounting and maybe they moved all the money we cannot find. This is why I suggested that someone ask for all the emails between selectmen, Andrews, the accountant and Sanguinet. Who did what to whom is all right there for anyone to read.  And always remember the Pacheco, DW White, Coutino, and Andrews connection while hiding the Lynne Road permit for 31 days.

You all saw Selectman Holmes get a motion thru Tuesday evening that will have town counsel in front of the BOS in two weeks so that they can have an inquiry into some of Andrews’ recent actions and lies, and the first pass at that motion failed 2-2, only after further negotiations did the other two Selectmen, Cruz and Begley vote for the meeting. Mark Andrews is since reacting to that vote and the walls are closing in on him. One of those lies will remind you of his telling people that Town Counsel was looking into Lynne Road. Well this time Town counsel caught him lying again. Andrews did the same thing again; he told a citizen that town Counsel was looking into something he had never sent to town Counsel and this time he got caught.

Keep up the pressure; he’s cracking. Our job is to push him until our “asleep at the switch” board of selectman has no choice but to wake up.

Let me tell you what Mr. Andrews has said and done over the past few days.

He threatened to fire John Foster, our treasurer collector for disloyalty to him.

He went to Bob Ethier, our health agent and one of most ethical and professionally qualified people who has ever worked for Wareham and told Bob he would fire him too because of the fact that Bob Brady and Frank DeFelice were appointed to the Board of Health, and he also said that if people were going to go after his friend Myles, then he was going to clean house. Andrews thinks he is God, but has nothing to do with appointments, remember he works for the Board of Selectman. not the other way around.

He threatened to fire Matt Underhill, our IT director.

He told Guy Campina, our sewer treatment director that he is not to speak with any selectman or anyone about operations or where money is or he would fire him. He also told him that he must give Andrews all credit for improvements at the treatment facility or  he would fire him for  being disloyal to him.

Andrews has told people recently that he runs CEDA because the prior BOS gave him authority to do so. They did not. He was to deal only with personnel matters and only be involved until we hired a director. Andrew hired an interim director and will not hire a full time director for the $75,000 or so budgeted. To date he’s paid his part time director  over  $100,000  in less than a year.

I saved the best for last, and I quote Andrews this week, “there is not enough dynamite on this planet to blow me out of my  seat . This is my job and no one will remove me from it.”

I suggest that every employee he’s threatened should report Andrews’ actions to their union if they belong to one, or to the BOS if not and get his outrages on the record so if he does fire any of you before this sissy BOS stops him, you can sue. Andrews’ conduct is inexcusable and only less so than the conduct of the BOS in not protecting our town and our employees. It is a disgrace that innocent employees must be terrorized by a man who is clearly over the edge.

#2 2011-08-12 20:53:38

mr cruz and andrews had lunch today at kool kone.

#3 2011-08-12 21:08:56

I hope he polishes up his resume because he's not going to be renewed next year.

#4 2011-08-12 21:13:34

i predict schinder and begly will be gone by the end of the year, recall there asses.

#5 2011-08-12 21:13:58

What's the name of the "interim CEDA director," you know, the one nobody knew existed until this past Tuesday?

What are his qualifications?

Last edited by GuyIncognito (2011-08-12 21:14:18)

#6 2011-08-12 21:26:41

is he from lawrence?

#7 2011-08-12 21:35:57

I Will Not  Rest Till Mike And Ellen Are Out Of Office.

#8 2011-08-12 21:37:43

Mike will be out sooner than you think!!!!

#9 2011-08-12 21:37:55

Speaking Of Mike I Here He Has A Troubemaker For A Kid ,a Wise Little Ass , I Here He Ran His Car Into A Building And Is In Trouble With The Law.

#10 2011-08-12 21:43:25

Ellen And Mike You Have Been Proping Up Andrews For To Long, We Are After You ,we Will Let Wareham Know That You Both Are Andrews Bumb Kissers.

#11 2011-08-13 01:42:40

whats up with mike schinder he has missedthe last 2 selectmens meetings ,whats up with that is he going to a special school learning how to screw up wareham faster.

#12 2011-08-13 02:32:31

The Fact That So  Maney Of Our Town Dept Heads Our Being Threntened With The  Loss Of There Jobs Is  Just Awful, I Hope The Selectmen Take Notice, Ya Hear Care And Steve ,this Is Just Not Right, Andrews If He Did Not Worship  At The Alter Of Brenda And Jayne. And Kiss There Butts   His Job Might Not Be In Jeapority, Andrews Times Are A Changin That Shithead Slager Paper Is Gone ,wareham Week Has Taken His Place,           Brenda ,jayne Cronin And Bruce Are Gone ,,    In Time Andrews ,mike And The Baglady Will Be Gone ,then Wareham Will Be Back,     These Assholes Have Screwed Wareham Far To Long.

#13 2011-08-13 02:35:20

Then We Can Kick Grissie And Miles To The Curb.

#14 2011-08-14 22:40:03

Inside-Tip wrote:

Mike will be out sooner than you think!!!!

ITip..you called this two days before I heard it anywhere else. Folks are desperately trying to discredit you...just like they do to anyone they realize is a threat to expose the bs that goes on in this town.

Adios Mike9f..Maybe a few others will decide to pack up and ride out in the middle of the night. Cross your fingers.

Tinhats..certifiable tonight (even more than usual!)

Brucey..bring it.

Last edited by DDPTRO (2011-08-14 22:42:24)

#15 2011-08-15 11:06:26

I have heard that the TA is riding Bob Ethier's ass because Bob Brady and Frank DeFelice (two critics of his political buddies) were appointed to the Board of Health.  Apparently he's making Ethier  jump through all kinds of hoops and is making him get additional licenses that are unneeded for his position  (above the licenses already has) and apparently he's going to fire Ethier if there is an attempt to fire Burke.

How long will the selectmen allow the TA's reign of terror to continue?

#16 2011-08-15 12:19:36

Im sure Andrews got an earful from Davidsgirl Begley after last week"s appointments..She was outwardly hostile during the proceedings and her "EXCUSE MES" remind me of her awful predecessor Brenduh!!..

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com