#1 2011-08-01 00:03:17

Public Notice or Legal Notice #: 2666325
537 TWIN LAKES DR., HALIFAX LEGAL NOTICE NOTICE OF

537 TWIN LAKES DR., HALIFAX

LEGAL NOTICE

NOTICE OF MORTGAGEE'S SALE OF REAL ESTATE

By virtue and in execution of the Power of Sale contained in a certain mortgage given by Liza C. Slager and Robert T. Slager to Members Mortgage Company, Inc., dated June 27, 2001 and recorded with the Plymouth County Registry of Deeds at Book 20089, Page 163, of which mortgage CitiMortgage, Inc. s/b/m to ABN AMRO Mortgage Group, Inc. is the present holder, for breach of the conditions of said mortgage and for the purpose of foreclosing, the same will be sold at Public Auction at 10:00 a.m. on April 6, 2011, on the mortgaged premises located at 537 Twin Lakes Drive, Unit 537, Building 4-3, The Twin Lakes Condominium IV, Halifax, Plymouth County, Massachusetts, all and singular the premises described in said mortgage,

TO WIT:

Condominium Unit 537, Building 4-3 of that certain condominium known as The Twin Lakes Condominium IV situated at 537 Twin Lakes Drive, Halifax, Plymouth County, Massachusetts created by Master Deed dated February 11, 1986, recorded with said Plymouth Registry of Deeds on February 14, 1986, Book 6585, Page 199, as amended by Instrument creating Phase 2 dated April 22, 1986, recorded with said Deeds Book 6738, Page 64, as further amended by Instrument creating Phase 3 dated June, 9, 1986, recorded with said Deeds, Book 6842, Page 231, as further amended by Instrument creating Phase 4 dated July 9, 1986, recorded with said Deeds, Book 6925, Page 254, as further amended by Instrument creating Phase 5, dated September 4, 1986, recorded with said Deeds, Book 7115, Page 149 as further amended by instrument creating Phase 6 dated January 27, 1987, recorded with said Deeds, Book 7481, Page 2.

Together with 1.7088 percentage interest in the common areas and facilities of said condominium appertaining to said Unit as provided for in said Declaration of Condominium, as amended.

Together with the exclusive right and easement to use parking space Nos. 7 and 8.

SAID PREMISES ARE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING ENCUMBRANCES:

The provisions of Massachusetts General Laws, Chapter 183A, easements, restrictions, covenants, reservations, terms and conditions containted or referred to in said Master Deed, as amended as aforesaid, and the Declaration of Trust, recorded with said Deeds, Book 6685, Page 250, as amended by Instrument dated February 16, 1990 recorded with said Deeds, Book 9636, Page 148.

Title to and rights of the public and others in so much of the premises as lies within the bounds of Twin Lakes Drive.

Easement to Eastern Edison Company, et al. dated April 10, 1983, recorded with said Deeds, Book 5343, Page 23.

Rights, reservations and easements reserved in a deed from Devens Hamlin, Trustee, dated September 6, 1985 recorded with said Deeds, Book 6359, Page 96.

Terms and provisions of proceedings and decision by the Town of Halifax Zoning Board of Appeals (Case No. 110), dated May 12, 1983, recorded with said Deeds, Book 5400, Page 273.

Condominium phasing lease by and between Burrage Realty Associates Limited Partnership, lessor and Bruce F. Clark, Trustee, lessee, dated February 11, 1986 recorded with said deeds, Book 6585, Page 192.

Recreational facilities agreement dated February 11, 1986 recorded with said deeds, Book 6585, Page 278.

Title to and rights of the others in common with the declarant in and to the appurtenant rights and easement areas, including title and rights of others in and to the Emergency Route, the Beach Route and the Beach Area provided for in the deeds of Devens Hamlin, Trustee, dated April 19, 1983 recorded with said Book 5336, Page 188, and August 22, 1984, recorded with said Deeds, Book 5775, Page 176, as shown on the Plan of Appurtenant Easements dated April 14, 1983, recorded with said Deeds, Plan Book 23, Page 712, and on the Plan entitled, ''Plan of Appurtenant Easements, Twin Lakes Condominium Halifax, Mass.'', dated October 23, 1983 by Malcolm T. Shore Co. recorded with said Deeds, Book 5599, Page 367.

Easements, rights of way and reservations set forth in a deed of Davens Hamlin Trustee, dated April 19, 1983, recorded with said Deeds, Book 5336, Page 188.

Taking by the Town of Halifax for the relocation of Holmes Street dated March 22, 1927, recorded with said Deeds, Book 1523, Page 176.

Rights and easements set forth in a deed to Halifax Garden Company, dated June 14, 1905, recorded with said Deeds, Book 921, Page 188.

Rights of way set forth in a deed from Halifax Garden Company, Inc., dated January 6, 1982, recorded with said Deeds, Book 5104, Page 87.

Reservations set forth in a deed from Devens Hamlin, Trustee, dated December 19,1983, recorded with said Deeds, plan Book 24, Page 409.

Rights, if any, of the property owners abutting the East Monponsett Pond in and to the waters of the East Monponsett Pond and in and to the bed thereof; also boating and fishing rights of property owners abutting the East Monponsett Pond or the stream of water leaving thereto or therefrom.

Cable televion easements and agreements dated July 31, 1985, recorded with said Deeds, Book 6277, Page 289.

The provisions of the Unit Deed, the Master Deed, the Declaration of Trust of Twin Lakes Condominium dated 2/14/86 and recorded in Book 6585, Page 250.

For our title see deed recorded herewith.

For mortgagor's(s') title see deed recorded with Plymouth County Registry of Deeds in Book 20089, Page 162.

These premises will be sold and conveyed subject to and with the benefit of all rights, rights of way, restrictions, easements, covenants, liens or claims in the nature of liens, improvements, public assessments, any and all unpaid taxes, tax titles, tax liens, water and sewer liens and any other municipal assessments or liens or existing encumbrances of record which are in force and are applicable, having priority over said mortgage, whether or not reference to such restrictions, easements, improvements, liens or encumbrances is made in the deed.

TERMS OF SALE:

A deposit of Five Thousand ($5,000.00 ) Dollars by certified or bank check will be required to be paid by the purchaser at the time and place of sale. The balance is to be paid by certified or bank check at Harmon Law Offices, P.C., 150 California Street, Newton, Massachusetts 02458, or by mail to P.O. Box 610389, Newton Highlands, Massachusetts 02461-0389, within thirty (30) days from the date of sale. Deed will be provided to purchaser for recording upon receipt in full of the purchase price. The description of the premises contained in said mortgage shall control in the event of an error in this publication.

Other terms, if any, to be announced at the sale.

CitiMortgage, Inc. s/b/m to ABN AMRO Mortgage Group, Inc.

Present holder of said mortgage

By its Attorneys,

HARMON LAW OFFICES, P.C.

150 California Street

Newton, MA 02458

(617) 558-0500

201009-1633 - ORE

AD#12459650

OCM 3/9, 3/16, 3/23/11 .... More

#2 2011-08-01 07:00:19

not a dimes difference between brenda, cronin ,bruve and slager they are all stupid as they all have went into bankrupitcy and we have let these fools put wareham on the verge of bankrupitcty

#3 2011-08-01 08:57:40

I thought that Bobo pledged to ignore the bloggers because he needed time to make good on his pledge to hold the flashlight?  Did he lie about those pledges like he lies about everything?

He never was very good at following through with promises of light.  Just ask Liz Pezzoli.

Last edited by GuyIncognito (2011-08-01 08:59:03)

#4 2011-08-01 09:15:59

Also breaking news brucey claims he has started a new business. Is he making forks? Another business sure to fail

#5 2011-08-01 11:49:02

PeterGriffin wrote:

Also breaking news brucey claims he has started a new business. Is he making forks? Another business sure to fail

It isn't a law office.  That guy couldn't pass the bar if they gave him crayons and let him draw pictures for answers.

#6 2011-08-01 12:42:43

See if you can find out if the business has anything to do with the Westfield project...construction, consulting, etc.,etc.,etc...

#7 2011-08-01 13:23:43

danoconnell wrote:

See if you can find out if the business has anything to do with the Westfield project...construction, consulting, etc.,etc.,etc...

First thought comes to mind is slogging through recent incorporation filings for the usual suspect directors. Got a name?

What kind of meltdown does it take to impanel a Grand Jury? Even Richard Nixon got his day on the hot seat.

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/sidepic/nixoninwareham.png

~ click ~

Stewie, where are you?!
https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/img/stewie02.gif
https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/img/stewie01.gif

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

Last edited by billw (2011-08-01 13:35:56)

#8 2011-08-01 16:21:51

Maybe Brucey will be Bobo's manager when Bobo finishes that big time screenplay.  I heard Danny DeVito was turned down to play Bobo because the studio felt the character called for someone less handsome.

#9 2011-08-02 07:02:46

By: robertslager on 8/1/11
I admit I continue to be amused by Michael Flaherty’s apparent obsession with me. I don’t recall mentioning his name in some time, but he apparently can’t post a comment on Wareham Week that does include a shot at me.

I am hesitant to give him the attention he is so obviously seeking (two failed web sites and counting),

HMMM BOBO YOUR MAKING FUN OF SOMEONE FAILING???? I THINK THATS A LITTLE HYPOCRITICAL DONT YA THINK?

#10 2011-08-02 09:03:13

Let's see - failed at MPG.  Failed at CNC.  Failed to keep the Cat Lady happy.  Failed to keep his paper free.  Failed to keep his Wareham office open.  Failed to keep his weekly rag in print.  Failed to keep his monthly rag in print.  Failed to keep his rag site going.  Failed to keep the mortgage company from printing an auction notice on his house.  Failed to pay his state filing fees.  Failed to keep his corporation from being involuntarily dissolved.  Sued twice for defamation.  Failed to keep his best buddy Brucey in office.

Yup, I will always laugh when a big failure calls someone else a failure.

What does this idiot do all day?   The screenplay was no doubt some bullshit.  He doesn't have a job. He provides no financial assistance to his household whatsoever.   His paper failed.  What the hell does he do other than sit around and bitch about a town he doesn't even live in?

#11 2011-08-02 10:32:03

The one thing Slager doesnt fail at is keeping people talking about him..with all of the important issues this Town faces,  thinking about, writing about, or speaking about him is a waste of time..

#12 2011-08-02 11:45:51

guy he sure loves  his bagels and creme cheese ,what a fat bastard.

#13 2011-08-02 13:54:37

I will always wonder why Bobo makes pledges to ignore the bloggers and then spends all of his time bitching about the bloggers when he should be holding the flashlight...

#14 2011-08-02 14:51:51

I hope Bobo takes a break from all of his yappity yapping to cook dinner.  The person in the house that doesn't wear the pants should always cook a nice dinner.

#15 2011-08-05 16:15:25

I will always wonder if Bobo is a good male housewife who has dinner on the table waiting when the breadwinner and pants wearer gets home...

#16 2011-08-05 18:17:37

I just love me, and love anyone that loves me, and I think it is all about me, and it is ALWAYS about me, and I can't think about anything except me, me, me, me, etc.

"By: robertslager on 8/5/11
Bias isn't always obvious, darkknight. This kind of subtlety (in either the writing or editing process)can make a story fit a preconceived premise. Any facts that don't support the premise are left out. The lengths that Wareham Week appears to go in order to protect Winslow is truly frightening."

Don't you just wish you could sit at home and not work and think of shit like that, darkknight?

My, my...pseudo-intellectual? Nah...doesn't even get within goal range.

#17 2011-08-05 20:04:14

Here is some more bullshit that takes hours of having nothing to do except think of stupid crap:

By: robertslager on 8/5/11
It goes back to my earlier point about context, darkknight. Intentionally withholding key information that would undermine a premise creates a lack of proper context. This is a Take Back Wareham specialty. The issue I've had with some of these folks is that they refuse to acknowledge all the facts (and not just those that support their premise). People should have all the facts and then decide for themselves what to believe. Instead they pick and choose which facts support their premise, which distorts the truth. To me that's inherently dishonest.

Please...can you imagine receiving this type of crap to ponder for a novel?

#18 2011-08-05 21:05:00

danoconnell wrote:

Don't you just wish you could sit at home and not work and think of shit like that, darkknight?

I think it's hilarious whenever he criticizes a newspaper.  CNC put him in charge of a Wareham paper and that paper tanked and CNC got hooked with a lawsuit for one of his stories.  He started a weekly rag and that failed, he tried a monthly rag and that failed, and he tried to just go with a website in that failed.  Oh yeah, and his Tri-Town Rag failed too.

He started in Wareham in 2005.  Six years and several tries later, he's got nothing.  Meanwhile Wareham Week started in 2010 and has multiple employees, offices, and is raking in the dough hand over fist.

I just can't laugh enough whenever a guy with that track record criticizes any other paper.

Last edited by GuyIncognito (2011-08-05 21:06:25)

#19 2011-08-05 21:29:22

danoconnell wrote:

I just love me, and love anyone that loves me, and I think it is all about me, and it is ALWAYS about me, and I can't think about anything except me, me, me, me, etc..

#20 2011-08-06 08:54:01

I always thought that Bobo quit the rag because Mrs. Bobo, the pants wearer and breadwinner of the family finally put her foot down.   Bobo's last column where he promises to hold the flashlight seems to translate into "waah please don't leave me, I'll stop being a lazy bastard and help more!"

He was quiet for a month but now he's like a crack addict that can't help himself when it comes to blogging on the computer.

I can picture the conversations in Casa de Bobo:

MRS BOBO: "Bobo you lazy bastard, why are you on the computer in the bathroom again?   Are you blogging in there?"

BOBO: "No dear, I swear I'm just working on my big time screenplay!  We're going to be rich and living in Hollywood before you know it!  I'm not writing a 10 page response to a comment on Wareham Week or anything!"

Last edited by GuyIncognito (2011-08-06 08:55:22)

#21 2011-08-06 09:59:58

Dave D....I am LMAO!

#22 2011-08-06 15:27:58

MRS BOBO: "Bobo you lazy bastard, I thought you promised you'd look for a job!  Why are you in the bathroom office, are you blogging again?"

BOBO:  "Blogging?  Of course not, you know I gave that up to hold the flashlight!  I'm just uh...sending out resumes, yeah that's it!  Don't worry, the papers will be lined up around the block with job offers for a guy twice sued for defamation!  I swear I'm not spending all day writing tirades in response to every word written on Wareham Week!"

#23 2011-08-07 23:24:54

By: robertslager on 8/7/11
I absolutely refuse to see the Smurfs, however. I told the girls that if I was in that movie I'd be the bad guy trying to step on all of them.

Now that he mentions it, Bobo does bare a striking resemblance to Gargamel:

http://thebreathlessquills.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/gargamel_and_azrael_from_the_smurfs1.jpg

Last edited by GuyIncognito (2011-08-07 23:28:26)

#24 2011-08-08 07:23:13

By: robertslager on 8/7/11
Oh no. Someone just e-mailed me a comment that Cara Ann Winslow made on Facebook:

"The Smurfs is a great movie, fun for the whole family!"

My God, she is the anti-Christ after all!

WOW CALLING WINSLOW THE ANTICHRIST. ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF MATURE AND RESPONSIBLE DEBATE. MY GOD DO PEOPLE REALLY SPEND THEIR SUNDAY NIGHTS TALKING ABOUT THE SMURFS WITH AN UNEMPLOYED CLOWN

#25 2011-08-08 09:30:48

Yeah...um...calling Winslow "the anti-christ" because she liked a Smurf movie doesn't mean Bobo is certifiable or anything, does it?

Also...um...the claim that someone would bother to "e-mail him a comment that Cara Ann Winslow made on Facebook" about a Smurf movie seems a little odd, doesn't it?  Are the tin hats really creepy enough to e-mail him a comment about a Smurf movie or is he obsessed with Winslow enough that he's trolling the Internet trying to find any and all information he can about her?

I mean, jeez, it's just a comment about a Smurf movie...only a real weirdo would have something negative to say about that.

#26 2011-08-09 09:45:39

I keep seeing people on Wareham Week ask if Andrea lives in Wareham, which makes me wonder if they know something I don't?  Does anyone know her status as a Wareham resident?

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com