#66 2011-06-19 10:00:01

It's funny how all the tin hat losers kissed his ass when he quit the first time and now they're kissing his ass a second time.

#67 2011-07-10 22:01:00

By: robertslager on 7/10/11
Whatever works best for your folks. I just can't do evenings right now.

God how I hope this means he's working at some kind of late night toilet scrubbing job.

#68 2011-07-11 06:54:18

is he working at cumbies 11 to  7 in halifax

#69 2011-07-12 09:32:43

I will always laugh at Bobo's failures...

#70 2011-07-24 22:34:06

The Failure wrote:

By: robertslager on 7/24/11
Teacher, I literally punched the kid who told me the ending of the Empire Strikes Back before I saw the movie back in high school. I was ticked.

Yikes, sounds like an early warning sign of a person with mental problems.  Actually, sounds like something a kid with a drunk father that abandoned him would do.

#71 2011-07-25 01:13:29

Bobo was ticked...still such an asshole..I think he dreamed of punching the kid as is his usual..

#72 2011-07-28 17:14:00

Jeez, Bobo is awfully chatty lately, isn't he?  What happened to the big screenplay that he needed time to work on?  Did he fail at that just as he failed at everything else in his miserable life? 

I've never seen a site like that.  "I quit, and I don't live in Wareham, but I'm going to bitch and moan about Wareham all day."

Bobo - get a job, get a job, get a job, get a job, and oh yea, get a job.

#73 2011-07-28 17:33:31

Guess Old Bobo isn't doing much flashlight holding lately is he?  So sad when you've got no job, you quit your rag, and bitching about a town you've never lived in and people you've never met is your only purpose in life.  What a clown.  Big time loser.

#74 2011-07-29 13:40:19

Blah blah blah, that stupid bastard keeps running his fat yap...he quit, he doesn't live in town, why doesn't he get a life and a job?  What an idiot!

Bobo, go hold that flashlight, dance with the fireflies, and write your screenplay, will ya?

#75 2011-07-30 16:17:23

Clown Boy wrote:

By: robertslager on 7/30/11
I also wanted to address another outright lie by "Inside-Tip." He wrote

"His little paper got virtually all the Town’s advertising and was made Wareham’s paper of record by Bruce S & Co., even though as near as anyone could tell, only about 60 people read it. “Quid Pro Quo”?

RS: The Observer didn't get legal advertising from the town of Wareham for nearly two years under Michael Hartman and the Pillsbury/Pirola/Fernandes-Abbott regime because Hartman ruled that a paper distributed at no charge was not "a newspaper of general circulation," even though the Observer's legal ad rates where half of what was offered by the Courier. After McAullife came on-board, the Observer was finally able to bid on the legal ads. We constantly posted the low bid (this is a matter of public record that can be confirmed with the town.) If Inside-Tip has a drop of evidence that any "Quid Pro Quo" ever existed, I urge him to present it publicly.

Ah, it all seems so clear now, doesn't it?  He hated the guts of the people he believed were responsible for keeping the towns advertising dollars out of his hands and lashed out at them. 

Damn this guy is a loser.  I thought he made a vow that he was going to spend more time holding the flashlight.  Did he lie about that like he lies about everything else?

#76 2011-07-30 16:21:21

How many years has Mrs. P been deceased now? Years, hasn't it?   Is that dipshit ever going to stop bitching and moaning about a deceased person and get a life?  Jesus, it's like he's obsessed or something.  What a weirdo.

#77 2011-07-31 09:22:19

I will always wonder why Bobo is spending so much time blabbing instead of writing his screenplay...I will always wonder why Bobo is spending so much time blabbing instead of holding the flashlight...I will always wonder why someone without a paper and without town residency spends every minute of the day bitching about a town he doesn't have any ties to...I will always wonder how someone who couldn't successfully run a business so as to turn enough of a profit to pay a small yearly fee to the state claims to be smarter than everyone else...I will always wonder why he promised to stop this crap and be there for his family and then apparently lied about that promise...

#78 2011-07-31 10:49:54

Guy Inc,

Where do you get these posts that clown boy writes?

#79 2011-07-31 11:06:41

Inside-Tip wrote:

Guy Inc,

Where do you get these posts that clown boy writes?

Well Tippy, Clown Boy said he was quitting for good.  His first quitting, he said he needed to dance with the fireflies.  His second quitting, he said he needed to hold the flashlight and write his screenplay.  This second time, he said he was out of the game for good - no more paper, no more website, nothing.  Yet now he continues to babble on his stupid website.  I've never seen anything like it. 

It just goes to show that he really didn't want to quit.  He really didn't have better things to do.  He really wanted to keep flapping his gums about Wareham, he was just too incompetent to keep a paper or a website running.  So now he just perpetually chats with his buddies on a failed newspaper's site.

He is truly a clown.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com