#1 2011-07-12 20:42:03

Wear your nose plugs if you're eating at Lindsey's this weekend, because the tin hats are going to be stinking up the joint.

Yes, the tin hats are meeting with Bobo the Clown for lunch.  Why anyone would want to have lunch with a failure I'll never know. 

Funny thing is, didn't they take him out to lunch the last time he quit?  Now this is his second quitting and he gets a second lunch?  Is this just a scam to get free lunches or something?

Oh well, maybe if you wear a tin hat and babble incoherent conspiracy theories they'll give you some free clam cakes.

#2 2011-07-13 06:58:42

maybe i will go and sit in the parking lot ant see all the tin hats ,who they are and see all the losers go into lindseys , or maybe i will get a root canal,   boy what a collection of ass holes ,all in one place.

#3 2011-07-13 08:06:14

By: robertslager on 7/10/11
That sounds nice, jojan. How about lunch at Lindsay's on Wednesday, say noon-ish?

MUST BE NICE TO BE UNEMPLOYED. LUNCH ON A WED? ARENT MOST PEOPLE WORKING?

By: downtheroad on 7/10/11
Some Saturday might be better for a lot of people who work during the week if it's convenient for Rob.

THANKS ANDREA

: robertslager on 7/10/11
That sounds good to me, jojan. The reason I picked Wednesday is I will be driving to the Cape that day anyway, but it really doesn't matter to me which day.

WHY WOULD IT MATTER? ITS LIKE A VACATION EVERYDAY IN THE SLAGER HOUSEHOLD

By: robertslager on 7/10/11
I'm game for Saturday. Let's say noon at Lindsay's.

HOW MUCH DO YOU BET THAT SLAGER "FORGETS" TO BRING HIS WALLET?

Last edited by PeterGriffin (2011-07-13 08:14:35)

#4 2011-07-13 08:36:47

Yeah, I thought it was funny that Andrea needed to remind him that most working people can't meet on Weds for lunch.

This has to be some kind of scam.  Every time he quits he gets a lunch.  He's going to quit 10 more times and get 10 more lunches.

#5 2011-07-13 09:02:29

BOBO:  Oh, I'm hungry.  I better quit again so the tin hats will buy me a lunch.  Hello, tin hats?  I'm quitting again!  I need to go dance with fireflies, cure diabetes, hold the flashlight, and other bad metaphors.  I'll have some clam cakes, some lobster, and don't be stingy with the appetizers, I am your leader after all.

TIN HATS:  Bobo, we love all your conspiracy theories but we can't buy you lunch every time you quit.  This is like 20 lunches now.

BOBO:  What are you, a bunch of undercover power elitists?  Where's the dessert menu?

Last edited by GuyIncognito (2011-07-13 09:05:08)

#6 2011-07-14 21:15:09

I wonder if any selectmen or Move Wareham Forwarders will be attending Bobo's lunch at Lindseys this Sat at noon?

#7 2011-07-14 22:10:54

Of course...he may be resurrected for the recall.

#8 2011-07-15 07:34:43

By: Zorro on 7/14/11
Jojan asked about a headcount for the lunch hour (or so)on Saturday in yesterday's string.

I do hope that the count is going well. Odds do look like I will be able to make it, and would enjoy the chance to see some of the new faces and folks I've come to know over the last few years. Hopefully, maybe even some of the current, and former Big (figuratively speaking) Players in town.

#9 2011-07-15 11:10:17

danoconnell wrote:

Of course...he may be resurrected for the recall.

Yes, they'll bring him back and then he'll quit a third time and get a third tin hat lunch.  Lindsey's is going to be able to build a new wing from the profits of all these "Bobo Quits Lunches."

#10 2011-07-15 11:11:48

Ever notice he always wants to go to Lindsey's?  You'd think he'd give the tin hats' wallets a break and go to Burger King or something but no, he's got to have the best restaurant in town.

#11 2011-07-15 11:54:51

Is it possible for a PAC to pay for lunches? He was a good servant.

#12 2011-07-15 15:00:20

Good question, Menrva...has anyone ever seen the PAC reports after the last election, or any time.

I think we would all like to look at the public records regarding their donations and expenditures. I would hope someone asks for them, and assume you may be stalled getting them.

Then it is time to call the State Elections Commission and take a long hard look at this fascinating PAC.

I know one thing...."Buzzy" Lindsey's dad must be rolling over in his grave to think his restaurant is entertaining a bunch of anti-Wareham idiots.

#13 2011-07-16 07:57:03

Wear your noseplugs if you're in East Wareham today, it will be a veritable who's who of d-bags at one restaurant and the stench of all those losers in one place will be overpowering.

#14 2011-07-17 23:12:08

By: jojan2 on 7/17/11
I hope your wife is feeling better today. I would love to have met her yesterday.

Ha ha ha...she was probably just too embarrassed to be seen in public with her loser husband and his loser buddies.  What a bunch of losers.

#15 2011-07-24 18:00:38

Who paid for lunch?

#16 2011-07-25 10:58:37

danoconnell wrote:

Who paid for lunch?

Not Bobo, I'm sure.  Unless Lindsey's accepts IOU notes. 

"Dear Lindsey's,  I owe you for a lunch when my big screen play hits theaters."

I heard Bobo's movie was going to have a nude scene but the studio cut it because the ratings board would have classified it as a horror film.

Last edited by GuyIncognito (2011-07-25 11:00:13)

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com