#1 2011-07-05 20:48:46

according to wareham week and he was getting not more tham 35k and did all the inspecting while his boss made 50k more than his underling and did no inspecting baffels my mind , i guess no inspecting will be done till we get a new one maybe the town acct, who was fired and still getting paid can do the building inspecting.

#2 2011-07-06 14:22:25

You really , SERIOUSLY, need to get rid of Andrews, Burke, et.al.

Even the TA is not qualified to be a TA, and he hires people who are unqualified for EVERY position that he fills of importance, and then he hires an over paid, over qualified Police Chief.

It is almost ludicrous. If any fiction writer wrote this story it would be rejected for being too unbelievable.

Has anyone called the Feds. yet?

#3 2011-07-06 14:40:33

ya know dan this reminds me of a calf. town where everone runing the town was getting high salerys ,the feds came in and all the people running the town went to jail. and all the citzens of the town mobbed the selectmens meeting  when this came out demanding there ouster.

#4 2011-07-06 21:10:01

Well now that Andy Williams is gone, Mark Andrews can bring another of his cronies to town to be our building inspector. I’m pretty sure he’ll be looking for someone who also has the necessary credentials to sign Certificates of Occupancy. My guess is he pays the guy $60,000 a year to do the building inspector's and Head of Inspectional services job and  Myles Burke can keep his $80,000+ “Hey, I’m watching the lifeguards” job. Keep watching it’s going to get better. Anyone want to set the over/under on Andrews?

I hear the state folk are on the way. Maybe we get the DOR too.

#5 2011-07-08 13:07:06

The good thing about the Feds is that they take their time and do the job right.

It may take a little longer, but if they "get" you, you "got got".

If you could pay for levels of incompetence, a lot of people would be millionaires in Wareham government.

#6 2011-07-08 16:38:43

By the way, I got a kick out of your new Assessor, who stated she is going to raise your taxes, simply by raising property values.

Number one priority.

Andrews direction: get me more money so I can continue to pay outrageous salaries to incompetent idiots.

Forget about the distressed properties that no one is paying taxes on....get me some reassessments from those who have saved their homes and are struggling to pay.

I have to milk this cow as long as possible.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com