#1 2011-03-29 10:29:32

We Had A Top  Notch Library Pre Jayne Nad Brenda ,the 2nd Best In Circulation In Plymouth County, Now The State Has Threanded To Take State Aide Away Several Times ,          The Police Dept The Chief Was Paid 95k And They Want To Pay The New Guy 175k ,the Dept . Is Down 10 Guys , Mureders Are Up ,crime Is Up Vandlism Is Up And Al We Have Is A One Day Police Chief And Now We Have The Distinition Of Haveing The 2nd Highest Crime Rate  In Plymouth County  After Brendas Home Town Brocton Where She Honed Her Leadership Skills  ,                     The Town Is Filthy And Dirty ,we Have To Force Dept Heads When Complaints Come In To Voulenteer  To Pick Up Trash  And Call In Prisoners To Clean Up ,          The Town Is Bankrupt  ,there Is No Rainey Day Fund With Money In It , We Face This Year A One Million Dollar Deficit ,            There Is No Assesor ,no  Head Of The Edic ,  A Parttime Town Planner  With The Town In Disaray,   We Pay A Building Inspector 30k More Than Advertised And He Does Not Even Have A Licence And We Want To Give Him A  10% Raise ,         We Have Showboat Theatrics Such As Life Guards In Fancy Uniforms , Save The Peace Ralleys But Not Enough Police  Men On Duty, And Bussiness Summits Where The Featured Speaker Is The Mayor Of Lawrence ,which Was Put Into Recivership By Him.                                                                                                        I Was In My Car Today Listening To The Radio And I Heard About The Gravittee And Vandalism But I Attribute The Problems To A Lack Of Leadership To Jayne And Brenda And I Will Not Vote For There Hand Picked Hate Clones Ellen 4 Dognite ,or Mike Mike 9 Or Cronan A Convicted Dirt Thief ,     I Will Vote For The Future With Jennifer I Talked To Her And She Has Leadership Skills And I Will Vote For Fank Who Will Hold Our  Leaders Feet To The Fire For Beeter Gov,     I Will Take  A Pass On Donna Rite  Now ,and Will Vote For Her In The Future.

#2 2011-03-29 10:41:01

And Dont Forget Mispent Money On A Computor Audit Or The Council On Ageing Where Are Seniors Were Mistreated And We Now Pay Are Director To Stay Home Instead Of Fireing Her Because She Knows To Much On Brenda And Jayne ,stop Paying Hush Money  To Grizzie And Saguinet.   Or We Hire New Legal Represenatio Because We Like The Paid For Legal Decions He Gives Us, There Is So Much Wrong With Wareham That It Will Take A Decade To Fix. Sont Forget The Illegal Sewer Beterment Scandel That Brendas Area Betterments Are In The 15 K Range And The Betterments For Agawam Are In Teh 38 K  Range , I Could Go On And On About The Courpition In Wareham  But That Is Enough For Now ,remenber April 5 Th To Vote For Clean Honedt Gov, And Not More Cronism.  And Correction Jaynes Area Not Brendas Got Favorit Betterments.

#3 2011-03-29 11:10:48

GREAT post, redrobin.

#4 2011-03-29 11:41:24

Isn't there still a lawsuit against Brenda and Bruce? How many lawsuits are there still out there because of that group?

#5 2011-03-29 12:42:57

RR, I just read a letter from Jane Donahue in wareham week, she spouted off how good things are and how we have a new library director.  I did some asking around today and have found out its a lie, I know, I know certain members of the BOS lie???  Unheard of...  But...We are still in the myths of an temporary acting librarian and it was because of the other temporary acting director was taken away from the library.  This is not a filled positon that Janey is claiming.  What is the hold up, how long can a library go without a librarian and would they be in jepardy of losing their certification?  I can only think that they need the extra money to fill the pockets of a part time, one day a week police chief. 
The scariest  issue in this whole mess is that we are faced with an election in the next week or so and two of the candidates for Selectmen, Ellen Begley and Mike Schnieder approve of this poor business practice.  They cant live without this super "paid" chief and they have not shown that they are looking towards the future of this town and the financial dire straits we will be facing at the rate this town administrator is allowing money to be spent. 
If this were in the private sector and the corporate shareholders caught wind of this kind of game the town administrator would have been hung out to dry along time ago.

BEGLEY AND SCHNIEDER = THE SAME OL', SAME OL' AND THEY COME FULLY EQUIPPED WITH AGENDAS!

#6 2011-03-29 12:50:12

Just to add to the sketchy candidates, last night we were heading to dinner and went by the White Pines Motel, the site where that murder and the rumored racial comments about the chief originated.  While we drove by, I was taken back a bit to see a Selectmen Candidate John Cronin's signs in front of that motel.  If I had only had a camera......

Last edited by Spanky (2011-03-29 12:51:18)

#7 2011-03-29 13:16:41

Menrva wrote:

Isn't there still a lawsuit against Brenda and Bruce? How many lawsuits are there still out there because of that group?

YES!!!! There is...

#8 2011-03-29 14:03:48

I Heard Because The Library Has A Temp. Library That If This Sisuation  Is Not Corrected By June That The Library Would Loose  State Certifaction In June.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com