#1 2011-03-05 22:18:26

dont be folled by donna bronk she has been a loyal   follower  of the donahues for years , likes andrews, and is for westfield , she did not get on the finance commitee without the blessing of jayne and brenda,, she and the cript keeped did have a fallout because doona was not appointed to the westfild commitee.

#2 2011-03-06 07:24:56

redrobin wrote:

dont be folled by donna bronk she has been a loyal   follower  of the donahues for years , likes andrews, and is for westfield , she did not get on the finance commitee without the blessing of jayne and brenda,, she and the cript keeped did have a fallout because doona was not appointed to the westfild commitee.

All true, equally unpalatable to me and all but immaterial.

After this April's election, Andrews will still have the support of Winslow, Holmes and Cruz. That's right, galling, isn't it? I hope so, anyway. Both last year's winning contestants drank the kool aid with a smile and pissed all over their voters. Need a towel?

Jennifer Peterson has proven less than forthcoming on any issue, never mind the subject of our inept and patronage happy Town Administrator, or Westfield.

Frank DeFelice, meanwhile, is knee deep in a sewer betterment dispute and threatened litigation with the Water Dept.

#3 2011-03-06 11:28:33

Billw,
I understand your frustration. I owe you a big thank you for what you have helped do for the town so far. (your ancestors would be proud) I believe you think big and dislike small steps forward. We have been moving forward but slowly. Don't give up hope.
I believe Ms Petersen is a yuppie with her own special agenda. I also believe she has what it takes to stop the people causing Wareham's problems. Question is can, we stop the yuppies from taking over once we give them an in. I think this is a problem best left for later. We have people to push out of our town and I believe Ms Petersen has what it takes to do that. (No lawyer for the town is going to get away with telling her anything without a challenge)
Unfortunately we must chose between the lesser of the evils.

#4 2011-03-06 13:30:56

These candidates begin to commit themselves one way or another - or better yet, engage voters in discussion - then I'll rest easier.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com