#1 2011-03-04 13:47:12

She Is Running For Election On The Onset Water Dept , Where She Will Get   A 2500 Dollar Stipend And 99% Healt Coverage , What A Hack , She Wants To Be Like Her Pal Lizzie Pazoli On The Wareham Fire Prudential Commitee A Hack That Worked At The Hate Rag Who Gets The Same Stipend And 99% Health Coverage , God Sure Smiles At Ass Holes And Losers ,  I Guess Money Is More Important To This Chronic Drunk Than Running For The School Commitee Which She Chose Not To Do , It Seems The Haters Like Liz Pa Zoli And Fish Wife Brocton Brenda Cant Make It In The Real World  But Want To Suck Off The Gov, Tit ( Teet).

#2 2011-03-04 15:14:08

Do you really need a better reason for the elimination of this anachronistic entity?

Is this an extension of the Donahue family business into Onset?

Does the Gay family approve of this incursion into their family business?

Chinese saying: A journey of one thousand miles begins with a single step.

It is time to take that first step.

#3 2011-03-04 17:57:57

Not only that....

Plymouth County  -  someone please point out ONE (1) thing that that entity does that cannot be absorbed into State/local governments. Just ONE   -   is that asking too much?

besides, if they have a place for Curly, well, the answer is pretty obvious, is it not?

Delete the County. As they have in Franklin, Worcester, Middlesex and Essex counties. Try to find ONE (1) person in those former counties who can point to ONE (1) thing that is different in their lives with the Counties gone. One thing. Again, that is not asking too much.

Meanwhile, you don't mind PAYING for the County on your wareham property tax bill, now do you?

And....

let's not forget the Wareham Fire district, AKA the Donahue family business. It appears that one blogger on the Wareham week site is having a great time shuckin' & jivin' with the WFD over info he is seeking. Perhaps the WFD, which is already exempt from Propostion 2.5, thinks that it is also exempt from the State's public records laws. Isn't it time for the Town, in the form of its taxpayers/voters/citizens to send a message to this arrogant bunch? Make that beyond time.

Let's summarize:

Plymouth County------DELETE

Onset fire District------DELETE

Wareham Fire District--DELETE

Gotta give me an "A" for consistency.

But, if anyone can make a compelling case for the continuance of these anachronisms, I will listen. Let me begin the debate:

Health Insurance (Districts): there is a fierce national debate regarding public employee benefits. Much of it consists of extreme rhetoric. Then, there is the policy of the two districts: 99/1

In this environment, does it make sense for the taxpayers of the two districts to support a Health Insurance structure where the District (read:taxpayers & rate payers) pay 99% of the employees' health insurance premiums?

Simple comparison: what is the split for employees of the Town of Wareham?

the time is past - long past - when these three bodies should have disappeared.

Begin the journey  -  take the first step  -  delete these bloodsuckers.

#4 2011-03-04 19:37:43

Lets See Curleys Sister Is In Charge Of Finances Of The Wareham Fire Distrect She Is Dumb As A Pile Of Rocks , So Dumb That They Had To Hire An Acct, To Do Her Job ,therefore Paying Twice For The Job ,as Dumb As  Her Brother Who Cant Pass The Bar Exam After Trying To Pass The Bar At Least 4 Times ,rumor Is That His Wife  Did All His Home Work In College , But She Could Not Take The Test For Him ,  I Guess She Is Smart As A Whip ,dishonest To The Core And As Ugly As A Bar Spitoon.

#5 2011-03-04 19:39:27

Now If Brenda Is Elected In Onset She Can Call All  WHO COME BEFORE THE WATER BOARD IDIOTS  AND LIE LIKE A RUG.

Last edited by redrobin (2011-03-04 19:41:25)

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com