#1 2011-02-22 20:32:49

By: rsauvageau on 2/22/11

i HAVE NEVER WORKED WITH TWO STRONGER, BRAVER, AND MORE DEICATED PEOPLE IN MY LIFE. iT WAS TRUELY AN HONOR AND AN INSPIRATIONAL EXPERIENCE, AND I'M PROUD TO CALL THEM BOTH MY FRIENDS. THEY ENDURED MUCH AND GAVE MUCH. NOW WE NEED TO HONOR THEIR LEGACY BY SUPPORTING THE TWO CANDIDATES WHO MOST REFLECT THEIR VALUES. IT WILL CERTIANLY NOT BE EASY BUT BOTH JANE & BRENDA WILL AGREE WITH ME I'M SURE THAT IT'S ALL WELL WORTH IT. CONGRAT'S LADY'S. BRUCE.

A) Sweet Brucey, that writing course at the COA is really paying off.

B)  I think it's safe to say this is a Sweet Brucey endorsement for Mikey and Ellen.  He says "the two candidates" and Mikey and Ellen often act as a duo. 

C)  The two candidates that most reflect Jane and Brenda's values?  Blech, no thanks.

D)  Kinda funny how the whole Hypocrite Elite is just kicking Cronie to the curb.  Methinks a bit of a power struggle in the Hypocrite Elite these days?

#2 2011-02-22 20:34:04

And

E)  Let's see, Wareham, you threw Sweet Brucey out the door last year, do you really want to pick the Sweet Brucey endorsed candidates this year?

Do you really want the candidates who "most reflect" Jane and Brenda's "values?"

#3 2011-02-22 21:32:26

By: mike9f on 8/8/10
Jane Donahue and Brenda Eckstrom are pretty much all that stands between keeping us from sliding back to the abyss that town government was before they were elected.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com