#1 2011-02-19 20:53:23

Jayne A Weasel Or The Cript Keeper ,.brenda A  Fish Wife Or The Drunk From Brocton  Or Brocton Brenda , Cronin The Dirt Thief,bruce Do You Know Who I Am ? Yeah We Know Who You Are A Crook Who Cost Wareham Millions In The Swifts Beach Fiasco , Who Parks In Handicapped Places ,who Drives Without A Licenca And Now For God Sakes A Member Of The Swift Beach Er I Mean Westfield Commitee ,i Am Sure There Will Be A Lot Of Handicapped Spaces And This Louse Can Park In All The Spaces.. I Am Slavin I Am So Damm Smart That A Slavin Should Be On Every Commitee In Town Even Though Folks That At Leadt 7 Others Were Not Considered For The Westfild Commitee,      Dammm Wareham Needs Better Leadership In This Down Than We Have At Present.  We Have Cronism ,we Have A Town Ta Get Glowing Marks From Out Town Leaders Even Thogh He Appointed Miles Burke To A Job That He Has No Qualifations For The Job And Guess What Folks He Is Being Put In For A 10% Raise Next Year  ,god What Does This Guy No About Skeletons In Someones Closet.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com