#1 2011-02-17 14:13:34

The Friends of the Wareham Free Library are pleased to announce a corporate partnership with A.D. Makepeace Company for its Miniature Golf Fundraiser: Fore! For the Friends.

On Sunday, February 20th from 10 am to 4 pm, the library will be transformed into an eighteen hole golf course. Players will start off from a business-sponsored tee and play the fairway through the stacks and reading areas to end up at a business-sponsored hole.
A.D. Makepeace, as the Friends’ corporate partner, will sponsor both the first and the eighteenth holes. Golfers will finish the course at the Nineteenth Hole. This “hole,” located in the meeting room, will have food offerings from Frankensteins Hot Dogs and More. The Friends will be selling desserts. Also located at this hole will be face painting, raffles and games. Fun for all ages!!! So mark your calendar to come out and play miniature golf at the library’s Fore! For the Friends. Adults play for just $5 while children under twelve play for $3.

PLEASE SUPPORT OUR BUSINESS SPONSORS!!
HOLE SPONSORS
A.D. MAKEPEACE—FIRST AND LAST HOLES
TIHONET VILLAGE MARKET
ROSEBROOK BUISINESS PARK
CLIVE OLSON GARDEN CENTER
COMMUNITY MINI STORAGE
WAREHAM GATEMEN
WAREHAM LIBRARY FOUNDATION
Drs. HOWARD AND GLEASON
ROBERTSON’S GMC TRUCKS
WAREHAM WEEK
SHIRT SHACK/SULLIVAN’S WINE AND SPIRITS
LITTLE HARBOR COUNTRY CLUB
LINDSEY'S FAMILY RESTAURANT

GREEN OR TEE SPONSORS
BARRETT’S HEATING AND APPLIANCE
FACCHETTI AND FACCHETTI LTD.
HOLLIS INSURANCE
MORSE LUMBER
GATEWAY TAVERN
WAREHAM FEED COMPANY
NARROWS CROSSING RESTAURANT
BLADEZ HAIR SALON
RED ROBIN
THE MATRIX SALON
COASTAL ORTHODONTICS
DUNKIN' DONUTS
LIBERTY TAX SERVICE

#2 2011-02-17 14:22:08

MY husband and I will be there.

#3 2011-02-17 16:17:29

I believe, as I have always said, that the Friends need to do this more often, escape from government control, and take back the libraries.

Endowments and gifts will increase without government intervention and interference.

#4 2011-02-19 20:16:47

Bump....

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com