#1 2011-02-15 14:28:26

Culrley Cant You Just Go Away ,you Hang Around Like Shit On A Shoe , Just Cant Get Rid Of The Crap All  Together And The Stink Lives On Forever ,                                    And Ms Donahue Your Hands Were All Over The Parkwood Sewer Beterments Even Though You Did All Your Dirty Work Behind The Scenes You Saw To It That  The  Parkwood Got The Lowest Beterments 15k , Oakdale 22k Agawam A Proposed 38k ,and Now We Learn That The Parkwood Beach Association Charrged The Contractor 13 K For 2 Years To Store There Equipment  Which Will Be Rebated To The Residents Of Parrwood ,which Will Lower There Beterments To About 7 K Per Household  ( 13k  Times 24 Equals At Least 312k Which Will Be Rebated To The Sewer Users)     So If You Live In Parkwood You Pay 7 K Beterments ,if You Live In Oakdale You Pay 22 K Betterment And If You Live In Agawam You Will Pay At Least 38 K In Beterments , Jayne The Smell And Stench That Comes Of  You Is Naseating.

#2 2011-02-15 15:01:42

Thank you redrobin...you are probably one of the few people that offer real issues to discuss and to point out the corruption.

I don't care what anyone says about you and your posts, you are my hero...keep up the good work...thank you for your input...thank you for your information, and thank you for being a part of this site.

Anyone that doesn't like it can screw off...

#3 2011-02-15 15:12:06

thank you dan , i forgot to mention that the donahues and the slavins own houses at parkwood beach.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com