#1 2011-02-08 08:43:18

Hi Bloggers,

Yes, yes, I know, I know, we're trying to cut back on the Bobo discussions, but this one is just too priceless.  You'll agree after you read it.

Bobo the Idiot wrote:

And more fun from DiPasquale:

"With that said I think it is also important to note that Mike Schneider has a private transportation business. IF he was elected to Selectman then he would HAVE to recuse himself on all matters concerning the bus/transportation school issues. Hmmm.....conflict of interest? Ya, I would say so! Ofcourse this is not the only reason to NOT vote for him, but for this subject I thought I would just point out that fact. Other reasons to not vote for Mike Schneider I believe are obvious, but I will gather my thoughts for another post on that one."

RS: Ummmm, Mrs. DiPasquale? Mike Schneider owns a limo service. Will Wareham be taking children to school in limos now?

Oh my head.

Hey Bobo, what's that favorite line of yours?  Oh right....CARE TO REVISE YOUR STATEMENT?

http://schneiderstudenttransportation.s … fault.aspx

What a dumbass.  And this guy is going to teach a writing class with a segment on how to report the news.

Last edited by GuyIncognito (2011-02-08 08:43:56)

#2 2011-02-08 08:45:04

Although I might point out its possible he's not lying and this is just a case of a lackey being kept out of the loop.

#3 2011-02-08 08:52:05

By: robertslager on 2/7/11
Sorry, gramyk. Trying to catch up. I have not spoken to Mark Andrews, and I have no idea if Marcia Griswold has spoken to him. I fully intend to teach this class. I struck a binding verbal agreement with Griswold. The COA has already advertised the class. There is nothing in the policie and proceedures that would prohibit me from teaching the class. The town has no legal ground on which to prohibit me from teaching the class, especially after a verbal agreement was reached with the town and the class was advertised by the town.

Because you cant write!!!!!

what is a POLICIE?
what is an PROCEEDURES?

#4 2011-02-08 09:07:14

Mike S. DOES transport children to school. Drive by his house you will see the vehicle he uses.

#5 2011-02-08 09:10:52

In Mass a verbal agreement is as good as the paper it is writen on. A quick printing of COA events does not bind the town to anything. Marcia can't make contracts binding on the town with out TA or slectmen's approval. Not to mention her Borard of Directors. Nuf said about BOBO

#6 2011-02-08 09:32:06

My my my...Slager what say you now?  Gee, your comment of driving children to school in limo's is missing without explanation.  CARE TO REVISE YOUR STATEMENT???  This folks is a prime example of how twisted and slanted and blinded Slager is!  And this is why Rob, that I can just not take you seriously!I don't think I need to say more.  It's ok Rob, we all make mistakes, just most will "man up" address it and learn from it!   Oh My Head!!!!!

#7 2011-02-08 09:46:40

Mrs. DiPasquale, stop implying that Mike owns a student transportation company!  He only owns a limo company!  What?  A website for Wareham, MA based Schneider Student Transportation listing Mike Schneider as a contact person?  Ignore that!  That's just some evil power elite trickery!!!

Last edited by GuyIncognito (2011-02-08 09:57:30)

#8 2011-02-08 10:00:19

By the way, is it me or does "Interested Party" on Wareham Week site sound an awful lot like he might be from Halifax?

#9 2011-02-08 10:09:08

Of course interested party is slager. Your not fooling anyone bobo

#10 2011-02-08 10:49:19

GuyIncognito wrote:

By the way, is it me or does "Interested Party" on Wareham Week site sound an awful lot like he might be from Halifax?

That's easy to check. Give them a heads up other there.

#11 2011-02-08 10:53:12

While I'm sure some column will be forthcoming centered around Slager and his brilliant abilities of being a father, the only reporter (about Wareham) that is not slanted/bias, not on the take,  ya ya ya, you know the rest...a man of his word.  Deleting the post does not make it go away Rob.  You were wrong, once again, and at all costs will ignore that fact.  (I think you need to take a class on facts and opinions again)  That's your character, that's your integrity.  Plain and simple. 

Now what is important about all of this is that Michael Schnieder is a blogger who participates regularly on that website.  The interesting part is that Michael has been very supportive of Slager and Slager supportive of Schneider.  Again to my orginial post (that Slager really screwed up on) Michael Schnieder will have to recuse himself from the subject IF elected. 

Susan, you had asked about his (MS) qualifications of being a know it all.  I guess he would list this as one?

#12 2011-02-08 12:06:38

this is what Michael says about himself on his facebook page. notice No Company names or educational information while it all may be true there is no substance to back it up.
"Although I grew up in Boston, I was lucky enough to spend every summer of my childhood on the beaches of Wareham, swimming, boating and fishing. I introduced my wife to Wareham long before we got married. We knew this was where we wanted to raise our family. Almost twenty years and 4 children later, we’re still in love with this unique seaside community. Wareham is my home and where my wife and I plan to retire.

My professional background includes operating a small family business and being the Chief Executive Officer of a Boston non-profit with multiple affiliates. As the Chief Executive Officer, I was responsible for a consolidated operating budget of over 16 million dollars, and approximately 130 million dollars in assets. I have had the good fortune to lead many community projects that have directly improved the quality of life for the residents of a once-blighted Boston neighborhood. I have extensive experience and have been deeply involved in complex real estate transactions that included paving the way for the new Shapiro Center for Advanced Medicine. As part of this project, I was able to negotiate the creation of hundreds of affordable housing units, and a multi-million dollar community benefits package that included jobs training programs, health and wellness programs, and additional educational opportunities for the people that resided in the community. I’m a person that believes that the long-term vision for a community should be driven by those that reside and do business in the community.

I have been attending Board of Selectmen meetings regularly for several years; I am a member of the Wareham Affordable Housing Trust Fund Board, and I have participated on the Wareham Public School Transportation Sub-committee. I know that the discussions concerning fiscal matters and setting policy can often become contentious. I have a firm grasp of the challenges we face as a community and I am ready to role my sleeves up to help solve them by building consensus. Although I do have opinions on certain issues, I believe that a good Selectmen not only needs to have the ability listen to different viewpoints, they need to actually hear what other people are saying. I also believe that boards and committees need to work together to be effective and efficient. But, I will never hesitate to speak up when I feel that a decision is not in the best interests of the voters or the community as whole.

I also believe that town business must take place in the open and our government must be approachable and accountable to the voters. I will work hard to help make sure our town is fiscally sound, help voters to be as informed as possible, and engage in productive dialogue with fellow Selectmen, other boards, committees, and the voters.

I also recognize that although we are facing bleak economic decisions at this juncture; after nearly 20 yrs experience in the property management industry, I know that the hard decisions we need to make today can’t overshadow crafting a long-term economic vision for our town. (read less)

#13 2011-02-08 13:28:43

Prove it!

Name names of projects, companies, corporations, etc.

Prove it.

Anyone that has read Schneider's posts in any forum knows, in all of our opinions, he is a numb-nuts. He surrounds himself with numb-nuts, he supports numb-nuts positions, he loves all of the numb-nuts we know...he is...a NUMB-NUTS!

Selectman? I don't think so...

NUMB-NUTS...yes...but you don't have to be elected.

#14 2011-02-08 14:03:39

This is exactly what I was trying to get at on another post. Schneider makes such outrageous claims. I know there are people on this site talented enough to expose him.

#15 2011-02-08 14:40:33

From Slager: 

It’s because the truth is an absolute defense.

I don’t mind at all when people wish to debate viewpoints. In fact I enjoy it. I am not so narrow-minded that I would not allow my viewpoint to evolve when presented with an intelligent contrary argument. But unfortunately some people are motivated purely by their political agendas. And when the flaws (or lies) in their arguments are exposed they will change the subject, often turning to a personal attack against anyone who exposes their lack of logic and facts.

Never trust anyone who can’t deviate from their talking points. If someone sticks to their position even when cold, hard facts don’t support their argument it’s a clear sign you’re debating a person with an agenda.
   *********************************************************************************
By: robertslager on 2/8/11
The hatbloggers are now claiming I'm "Interested Party" on the Wareham Week web site. I give my formal permission to Wareham Week Publisher Anne Eisenmenger to reveal if I am, in fact, "Interest Party."

Once again, Matt, you're an idiot.
***********************************************************************************

Ok people, this is a lesson on hypocrisy and "learning when to stand up and when to shut up".  When you bascially do exactly what you blame everyone else doing that not only makes you a hypocrite, that makes you look stupid!  Seems like Slager has got that down to a science!

The problem I have is that Mike Schneider and Ellen Begley support Slager.  They think of his reporting as "spot on".   Today Slager has a quote that states :"Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters." - Albert Einstein    This has never been so true as it is now!  Ofcourse we will not hear a peep out of Slager.  He has no spine.  Where is Mike Schneider in all of this?   Where are his credentials?  What company is/was he CEO at?  What family owned business did he operate?   
         I thought one sentence was quite interesting as well:  "I’m a person that believes that the long-term vision for a community should be driven by those that reside and do business in the community."   Hmmmmm.......  Dan, I think you summed it up quite well!

Last edited by NDiPasquale (2011-02-08 15:44:04)

#16 2011-02-08 15:45:56

once again bobo your an idiot. FACT your interestedparty. enough said

#17 2011-02-08 15:55:45

The Fact That  Slager Aka The Most Famous Liar Of All Times  Will Teach A Class  At Town Hall Jars Me ,we He Teach A Course In Ethics In Journalism?, He Has No Ethics.

#18 2011-02-08 15:58:06

The Fact That Cronan, Ellen Baglady,and Mike Schnider Support Slager  Means That They Are Unfit To Serve As Selectmen ,and Should Not Get Your Vote.

#19 2011-02-08 16:07:26

Slager How Do You Sleep At Night Knowing That So Maney In Wareham Know Thst You Are An Insatiable Liar, Arnt You Asshamed That When People Who Look At You See The Word Liar Tatooed On Your Forehead.   Do You Lie To Your  Wife Saying Since She Goes To Work That I Will Do All The House Work All Day And All You Do Is Lie On Your Fat Butt All Day And When She Comes Home The House Looks Like A Dump And She Has To Clean Up All Nite When She Gets Home .

#20 2011-02-08 17:53:39

I will never be a fan of Michael Schneider.  However, on his Facebook page, he has included photos of his tenure as the CEO of the “Roxbury Tenants of Harvard.” This is a community-based organization formed several decades ago to mitigate the damage to low-income housing by the expansion of the Harvard hospitals into the Mission Hill area of Boston. 

On Facebook, Schneider includes a picture of tenements being relocated.  The tenements that are pictured include a building that I lived in for a short time-it was housing for hospital employees, at that time.  The tenements were moved to make room for the new (2006) Carl Shapiro Cardiovascular Center.

Harvard Medical Hospitals keep expanding, and to satisfy a legal agreement, each time they build a new center, the Harvard group pays out huge sums of money (cash and resources) to local community groups.   Most recently, Harvard is negotiating with the same Roxbury Community group, because Harvard wants to rebuild and relocate the Mass Mental Health Institute.  Again, they have offered  beaucoup monies and many services to the local communities.  Mr. Schneider probably was responsible for negotiations with Harvard, while he was CEO of the Roxbury group, but I am also certain that Harvard was more than willing to negotiate.

In short, Mr. Schneider did hold the position of CEO of a community-based group concerned with low-income housing and social services.  I know nothing of his education, background or current employment status.

#21 2011-02-08 22:42:44

Today has been a day of ironies for me.  I thought I would share one last with everyone before I head in for the night.

Today Slager has unequivocally proven he is not a man by his own defination.  He made a (huge) mistake and has yet to apologize for it.  This all unfolded under an article titled: Knowing the difference between wrong from right.  We haven't heard a peep from Slager all day.  We haven't heard a peep from his minions either.  All very blatent of their (lack of) integrity and hypocrisy.  While in the normal world this would not amount to much, but this reporter got his facts wrong, tried to "call out" an ordinary citizen and verbally attack, try to embarrass the citizen. What is truly scary is that 2 of the candidates for selectmen participate on the same website regularly.  They support the same reporter who did all of this (and as we all know, much more!)

This following post is quite telling of a candidate for selectman: ****  By: mike9f on 2/7/11
When a group of people begin to manufacture their own rules and truth; and stop showing evidence of humane, ethical, and reasonable behavior, they are no longer productive participants in our society - they are just a mob. ******

Mike Schneider just described the website that he participates on.    I don't think this could be anymore obvious to everyone.  Please remember that when talking to your friends, when talking to other candidates, when voting in April.

BTW-my kids would LOVE to be driven to school in a limo!!!

***And the irony continues!  NO, I am NOT related to the Phillip DePasquale that was arrested!!!!!  The guy is clearly scum, but again, there is NO relation!!!!

Last edited by NDiPasquale (2011-02-08 23:12:55)

#22 2011-02-09 08:56:34

While we are catching Bobo in lies (a pastime that could take all day if you go through each one of them), he's been whining alot lately about how "Brock Tucy should have been forced to repair the road."

The part he is leaving out is that Tucy made multiple offers to repair the road and was denied at every turn by the previous BOS. 

I can't decide which Bobo catchphrase to use - "Care to revise your statement?" or "Lies of omission are still lies."

All I know is that I wish the COA could get a writing teacher that knows "ad hoc" does not have a "k" at the end.

Last edited by GuyIncognito (2011-02-09 09:00:27)

#23 2011-02-09 13:59:05

Now Mike Schneider is "campaining" on Slagers website, ya that's who I want for selectman.  So let's get this straight, your family runs a limo service as well as a 7d classification of transportation for students to school.   Yup, still sticking with my original statement!  It ALL fits, regardless of how you try to twist it.  Now I didn't realize that Slager had become Mike Schneider's campaign spokesperson, but since he apparently has become that, let's take a step back and realize they are trying to twist a fact to conform to their agenda.  Blatently I might add.  This is all growing so tiresome.  Slager -  in such a quick fury removed his original post.  I wonder why that is?  Hmmm....I think we all know why.  Do you want a selectman who attempts to downplay and distort the facts?  And this is just about one issue, I can't possibly imagine the fabrications/distortions that will arise as we continue to talk about the other issues facing Wareham.  Enough said about this subject, the facts are the facts regardless of how you try to twist them.

BTW-My children still think it would be cool to be driven to school in a limo!

#24 2011-02-09 20:55:57

World's Worst Writer wrote:

RS: I removed this post after someone questioned if Mike did in fact run a school bus transportation company. I was farily certain he did not, but I wanted to hear from him first. I removed the post because someone callenged the factual accuracy of it, and without being 100 percent of the validity of the claim, I did the responsible thing and took it down.

Based on Mike's explanation, it should be clear to everyone that his company couldn't possibly transfer Wareham school children.

So it's pretty safe to ask "Will Wareham be taking children to school in limos now?"

I'm sorry, my eyes must be bad.  Can someone click on the site for "Schneider Student Transportation" and tell me if that school van with a "school bus" sign on top of it looks like a limousine?  Thanks.

Oh, and if we can get a writing teacher at the COA that can spell "fairly" that would be great too.

#25 2011-02-09 21:01:27

I mean, seriously, you all tell me, is this a limo?  Because I read Entertainment Weekly all the time and I've never seen any pictures of P-Diddy or Paris Hilton pulling up to a trendy night club in one of these:

http://schneiderstudenttransportation.services.officelive.com/chOriginal/CustomImage/1b_ColorScheme4_t11.jpg?id=1

Hey, I don't know, if I missed the memo and that is what limos look like now so be it.  I'll check out the Oscars in a few weeks to see if all the glamorous actors and actresses roll up in these things.

#26 2011-02-09 21:24:06

See is someone can "callenge " the validity of that!!

#27 2011-02-09 23:11:14

Mr. co-founder of MWF / wanna be selectmen should abide by the laws of Wareham before he enters the lime light of politics.  He's in violation of the Zoning By-laws as a business operator in a residential zone without the required Special Permitting from the ZBA.

The thing to watch is whether our less that certified "zoning enforcement officer" will act on it or if the politics of Wareham will cover it up to protect one of their own.

Any bets ?

Also a Limo owned by said operator / co-founder of MWF / wanna be has been reported twice in just two weeks as parked in handicapped parking.  Just last week Brenda had to interrupt Mr. Holmes to report plate number 55027 (Livery) blocking in the veteran's service dept. head from leaving the parking lot. 

Did anyone notice how quickly Mr Andrews jumped up in response to the matter ?
See PSPAN'S video library from two weeks ago to review the event.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com