#1 2010-10-26 22:29:56

Ham of Peace here.

Yes, I know it is hard to not be complacent given the ass-whoopin the Hypocrite Elite took at April's town election and town meetings.

Yes, I know it is hard to be in the same room as Bobo the Clown without a barf bag.

Yes, I know it is hard to listen to the tin hats drone on and on.

But people - GET OUT TO VOTE TOMORROW NIGHT!

Wasn't able to make it to town meeting, but I heard proposal to indefinitely postpone the CRC's Stupidity failed, and the article to let out of towners on town boards failed but only because it didn't win by a 2/3 majority.

The tin hats are taking time from their busy schedules of adding tin foil to their hats, so please people make every effort to get to town meeting tomorrow night.

Tomorrow night, the CRC articles will be up.  Get to town meeting to VOTE THEM DOWN!

#2 2010-10-26 22:37:04

Who chose the people who count the votes. I was told the town clerks husband is one of the counters. Is anyone counting to see if the vote count done by these people is correct?

If the vote is close the integrity of the counters is very important. What happened to the students that did it?

#3 2010-10-26 22:41:24

onboard19 wrote:

Who chose the people who count the votes. I was told the town clerks husband is one of the counters. Is anyone counting to see if the vote count done by these people is correct?

If the vote is close the integrity of the counters is very important. What happened to the students that did it?

One of them is her husband.   I always thought that was stupid (and still do).

#4 2010-10-26 22:48:17

Get out the vote, get out the vote, and also, don't forget to get out to vote!

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com