#1 2010-10-08 07:31:07

tiny balls prediction is off as usual. "A.D. Makepeace will fight tooth and nail against a stricter nitrogen-loading bylaw ."

didn't we all hear clean water eddie at the bos meeting this week say that the Makepeace project in Plymouth put in its own package treatment plant. ADM had more capacity in it then it needed so other neighbors were allowed to hook into it. then eddie told us that Makepeace also took bogs out of production to zero down nitrogen. that all sounds to me like Makepeace is doing their share to keep nitrogen out of the bay. if they are willing to do all this, why would they fight tooth and nail? looks to me like the tiny balls are shrinking.

we also heard clean water eddie claim that we needed this nitrogen article because when the rule was if you were 10,000 gals or more the rules changed so developers did 9900 gallons. so we need a new law that says if you build 10 houses or more you need to do a cap and trade type deal. what would stop developers from only building 9 houses? what is the difference? did clean water eddie hear himself speak? it just doesn't make sense.

#2 2010-10-08 11:28:27

clean eddie says "Pacewicz said the town is currently sewering many neighborhoods by order of the DEP, with sewer users picking up the tab through betterment fees. Pacewicz said it is unfair that developers are not being required to share the expense of protecting Wareham’s watershed.

“We’re paying to take (nitrogen) out and they are putting it right back in,” he said.

Pacewicz said sewer users paid more than $1 million last year to help clean up nitrogen pollution.

“That money went down the toilet because that’s how much was added right back in,” he said."

evidence please eddie. you are saying that the few new developments that went in last year put in the same amount of nitrogen as the two newly sewered areas of town? really?

how many houses were sewered total in the two new contracts? how many new houses in the developments? how close were the development houses to the shoreline?

where did he get this data? show me the shit totals eddie. maybe its eddie that full of shit.

try to shove another nitrogen article down our throats that has no science behind it. just emotions speaking. he makes it sound like the buzzards bay people support this article. word is they do not. word is board of health doesnt support it either.

#3 2010-10-08 11:42:30

Little off the subject but I have a hard time believing anything the lone Sweet Brucey signholder has to say..

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com