#1 2010-08-10 21:13:02

Don't take your eyes off the prize.............it makes Wareham keep on ticking

Money........it's a gas !!!!!!

Last edited by Quahog (2010-08-11 02:24:25)

#2 2010-08-10 22:09:31

The DOR report..you know..the one that was hanging around for a few months and finally came to light..the same one that "suggested" the leadership and mismanagement has been instrumental in Wareham's financial woes..ask yourselves who has been the biggest proponents for Westfield? Beside their lockstep followers, Bobo and his merry tin-hatted misfits..it's been Jane, Brenda..and Sweet Brucey. Hmmm..should we believe them now when they say Westfield's what's best for Wareham? They want to do what they want..with no interference. They ignored how many TM votes concerning Westfield? They tried to get rid of Town Meeting..TM voted to keep civil service...yet we still have heard NOTHING about an exam taking place. But, if you believe "them"...all of Wareham's problems would disappear if only the bloggers..the ones on this site, that is..would "stop with all the negativity"..but at the same time..when it suits them..they say we don't effect anything..well, which is it?? I guess we'll find out soon enough (I hope).

TBW
P-SPAN

Last edited by P-SPAN (2010-08-10 22:11:28)

#3 2010-08-10 22:23:48

Quahog wrote:

Money........it's a gas !!!!!!

Almost missed it, Quahog..I must be tired.

TBW
P-SPAN

#4 2010-08-11 02:28:48

Who is better than Pspan ???????

Here is our next "Real Selectman" candidate..................OK Dan..............put the pressure on !!!!!

Logical, very thorough, in depth research and knowledgeable..................

Just what Wareham needs to continue to make our Town right !!!!!

#5 2010-08-11 02:33:57

I intend to be a harsh critic of our Selectman...........where is Steve and Cara and Walter on this issue..............in fact, where is Steve, Cara and Walter on all issues ??????????????

Have you noticed that not much is happening.......The Jane, Brenda, Brucie, Curley group still seems to be ruling the roost............Time to get off your collective ass's and move the agenda kids !!!!!!!!!

You have not impressed me with your actions to date.

TIME TO START REALLY KICKING ASS......STOP BEING SO POLITE TO THE JERKS...........TELL THEM TO KISS OFF AND MOVE THE AGENDA !!!!!!!

Last edited by Quahog (2010-08-11 02:37:32)

#6 2010-08-11 03:23:49

i HAVE BEEN FISHING  FOR A bOBO OR A cURLEY............HAVN'T CAUGHT NOTING     

yet !!!!!!

#7 2010-08-11 08:58:20

P-Span would make a GREAT Selectman, but knowing him, I think the chances of him running are as good as Brenda getting re-elected.
P-San is a quiet man on the outside...Intense and intelligent on the inside.
I think he likes being on the outside looking in and knows he can accomplish more in that capacity....He is the MAN!

#8 2010-08-11 16:47:15

Selectman candidates I can think of, that I "know":
Larry McDonald
Liz McDonald
Melodye Conway
Tiny Lopes
Dick Wheeler ( I know Dick....but Ronald Regan was 76 when he was sworn in for his second term This is only THREE years, and you are in better shape!)
Sandra Wheeler
Nora Bicki
Bob Brady
I know I have left many out...I am just starting the conversation!

#9 2010-08-13 17:12:10

Michele Rose

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com