#1 2010-06-15 16:32:01

????????????????????????????????

#2 2010-06-15 17:00:19

Great miinds think alike Quahog!!..I've thought about posting that question all day..is there a Selectman's meeting tonight?

#3 2010-06-15 17:31:29

I dunno about everyone else, but I've been too busy replacing my TV.  Bobo waddled onto the screen at the end of last week's selectmen's meeting and his butt ugly face cracked my TV screen.

Just hope he stays off camera tonight.  I can't keep going through TVs like this.

#4 2010-06-15 17:34:03

I don't want to say the guy is ugly, but sometimes when I go to turn on the selectmen's meeting and the camera shows Bobo, I think I accidentally turned on the Sci-Fi Channel Movie Monster Marathon by mistake.

"Tonight on the Sci-Fi Channel - The Invasion of the Butt Faced Reporter From Outer Space!"

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-06-15 17:34:20)

#5 2010-06-15 18:55:45

This is what has happened: complacency!
This site has generated so much power, so much hope, so much of a vision for the future that it, and the folks that make it up, don't realize that everything takes time.
I know that you want the new Selectmen to immediately fire people, kick ass, take names, etc. I know that I don't blame you. But...take it from a former Selectman, it doesn't work that way.
A Selectman must have all information that is available to him or her. They must have the truth. They are surrounded by people that will kiss their ass and tell them how great they are, and will wait a few years and kiss someone else's ass.
They need this site, even though they might not respond to it directly, to hear the other side. It isn't time to be silent, it is time to shout and rant and rave and prove everything with documented evidence and proof and help the new Selectmen hear the other side and know it is verified.
Take a week..two maybe...then...get back to work!
We need to know EVERYTHING!!

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com